LR SCAMPAGE

Reaction score
i came across a sit eother day offering this free 5 fullz bullshit smelt funny when i see it and also was the .050 lr activation cant remember site now but if not carefull can easy be catched out

TheRayMan

Professional
Reaction score
i saw one that was liberty-reserve.com and it was signed by verisign.

but i have played with these ,it is very easy to replicate your welcome message. the only way to be 100% positive is to closely investigate the url. once you enter your pass and account # and pin it is forwarding that to the real LR page with a cURL execution in the background that then parses out your welcome message and echoes it back to you. most dont do this but it is easy, its also possible for sites to steal your LR cookie, im sure it will make you verify by email but if the same mac is spoofed and they steal your email password your fucked, i have never tried this but with a simple xss vulnerability it is possible.

so again, verisign can be beaten, so can the welcome message.

make SURE you have IP protection turned on, business api turned off, save the pass on an encrypted drive and copy/paste it into the account login or use onscreen keyboard. disable java. and access the account only through a virtual machine. this is if you have alot of money in the account so you can SAFELY store it, or convert to MTGOX USD, and use keyfiles. site is less secure but less targeted by scammers.

also make sure its not www.libertyreserve.sci.index.php.accountid=.1332323232.co
or something similar taht is an example of a domain anybody can have and easily obtain.
or sci.libertyreserve.c0m./accountRegistartion.su/index.php?id=732736232632

those are both possible urls under the domains 1332323232.co and /accountRegistartion.su. these do not exist. but these scammer fuckers are stupid half the time so this is easy to detect.

Last edited: