Lr Having Prob?

thyjew

Carder
Reaction score
credit card funding => fraud => blocked lr accounts => we have to migrate to new payment system

Ninja

Reaction score
Correct.
Those news is a big shit.
If it'll be UP after present problems, i give 3-6 months before they'll be down because of cc fraud.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Correct.
Those news is a big shit.
If it'll be UP after present problems, i give 3-6 months before they'll be down because of cc fraud.
I dont think LR is that stupid to start accepting cc payments without proper security measures (LR is used for blackhat activity and LR knows that) they will prob use a merchant such as Liqpay to prevent fraud or they will limit the purchase amount depending on your account history.

Ninja

Reaction score
They ALLREADY accepting them. I saw posts of ppl who was lucky to get inside of their accounts and they saw option of putting money usin' cc.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
They ALLREADY accepting them. I saw posts of ppl who was lucky to get inside of their accounts and they saw option of putting money usin' cc.
LR was up for a good 30 seconds this morning.
I hit login, i was putting in my details and i click submit and it redirected me to the under construction page.

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
but option to add money with cc its not for all only for members who they verify

and the adding money with cc its not so bad as you people think it just to be their page more popular like paypal alertpay or others i think they want more bizz ,

but if they make secured things wont be a problem for that

but main problem is this maintenance since 5 days its very bad for our biz and we're lossing much .

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
Agreed+

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
capture.png

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
credit card funding => fraud => blocked lr accounts => we have to migrate to new payment system
naaa their system will be as strong as liqpay.if u read their blog,they said they will process cc only for 'VERIFIED MEMBERS' which means they will require documents and probably documents from your cc issuing bank just the way liqpay process their payments.LR know only scammers,hackers (99% of their customers is from the underworld) so they will be prepared for carders.but this whole maintenance issue is really fucked...a whole week? shit set everyone back...this is very unprofessional,they are acting like indians who run webhosting companies...they jst do what they like

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont be an underage kids.
LR dont have time answering in support queries and u want them to proceed CCs in right way for them?

neo da matrix

RIPPER
Reaction score
hmmmm true....they have bad support.a lot of carders planning to card their accounts will get blocked or cancelled,people might be successful but it wont be worth the time.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Apparently LR was supposed to be online today

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
i think they ment like 4-6 additional days so 26th being the outside 24 being the in

Ninja

Reaction score
No sooner than monday 100%.