Lr Having Prob?

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
As Every 1 Noticed LR having prob from many days like no email coming as you change ip ( security pin ) & down time as well
so i wanna ask your opinion is it just temp prob and maintain issue or its going down like wmz? or any 1 have news about whats going on...
and sorry if it is in wrong section ( advanced from admin )

Last edited:

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Same Prb here for Email delivery ... but all transaction IN-out work without prb on many amount .

Maybe it due too lastest Updates on LR system

= Scheduled Maintenance - August 11, 06:00am UTC
Liberty Reserve will be unavailable on:
August 11, between 06:00 (am) and 8:00 (am)(UTC)

This upgrade will give you a faster, more productive system.

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve.

Last edited:

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
Same here, only problems with email delivery.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
it is just temp prob as in my view
bcoz 1 of my friend confirmed that he get email pin after 48 hours
he email them ( Lr ) and they response and he get pin
so it is just temp prob looks like

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
yes look like temp prb coz i got email from yesterday this night :D

riizki

Carder
Reaction score
I have 2 LR account. One hotmail, one gmail.
only hotmail that problem receiving email verification.

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
I have 2 LR account. One hotmail, one gmail.
only hotmail that problem receiving email verification.

i have spoken with support the problem is only with hotmail and live email addresses. I have noticed that the problem only started to occur when microsoft changed their email system to live. I switched ip's on one of my accounts and now i cant log back in. Looks like they changed up their security settings.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
yes 100% agreed only hotmail and live mails system not getting emails by lr rest all thigs working.. i recover my old lr account that i use in past and its email get in secs.
so no need worry..

henrybrown

Professional
Reaction score
Liberty Reseve service is undergoing scheduled maintenance.

Please try to visit again in a couple of hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Система Liberty Reserve находится на плановой профилактике.

Попробуйте зайти еще раз через несколько часов.

Приносим свои извинения за временные неудобства.

Die Liberty Reserve Webseite wird planmäßig gewartet.

Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

Wir bitten um Ihr Verständnis.

Layanan Liberty Reserve sedang dalam proses pemeliharaan.

Silahkan mencoba dalam beberapa jam lagi.

Mohon maaf atas ketidak nyamanannya.

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
People beware: Liberty Reserve has locked my account on August 16, 2012. $5,242 is in my account. I am trying to see what is going on and now their system went down. I am pissed!!!! Do not keep a lot of money in LR, they are locking accounts like fucken crazy!!! Hopefully I will get my money out. : (

maxx_tt

Carder
Reaction score
In this game you can never be too careful. If you dont worry about keeping your ass out if jail. Who will?

cincity

Professional
Reaction score
i dont want to freak out or anything like this i dealt with many situations like this many times and once i saw lr down for a week but this is a new for me with wm-center maybe am wrong oO ( Liberty Reserve for sale! 0% fee!
Dear customers! We've temporary reduced our fee for buying LR USD and EUR for any way of payment to 0% (but only for orders over $1000)! Please hurry, this is a limited time offer! Waiting your orders!

19 August, 2012 ) their news at 19 of aug lol at their index mmm. your opinions guys.

hxxps://www.wm-center.com/news.html#133

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
Maintenance update
Dear friends, it has come to our attention that some of our customers became concerned with our latest maintenance continuation and erroneous account status change for a group of our clients. Please find below an official explanation of reasons behind both instances:

1. There is a group of blocked accounts which were erroneously blocked by an automated script that was tested in the beginning of August and apparently has failed to perform properly. Script was designed to automatically secure in account in the event of multiple suspicious login attempts. During this maintenance we have identified the problem, addressed it and it is now being solved.

2. Since we were forced to perform extended maintenance, we saw an opportunity to add some of the additional features that were pending to be added to the website. As the web site appears shortly, you will discover Credit Card Funding option (available ONLY to a verified users), along with other minor improvements and enhancements.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance may have brought to you and would like to assure you that both issues are addressed in a timely manner and currently being worked on around the clock for the quickest and safest resolution. During this final stage of maintenance we are identifying erroneously blocked accounts and updating their statuses to "normal". This is a long and tedious process so your patience is appreciated. While we are doing everything possible to bring the system back faster, these processes make take an additional up to 2-4 days to complete.

Any other explanation of this maintenance that you may come across online in various online forums is inaccurate or simply put - false and misleading.
Posted by Jeniffer at 4:38 PM

Original Link : hxxp://blog.libertyreserve.com/2012/08/maintenance-update_22.html

skimminglord

RIPPER
Reaction score
Maintenance update
Dear friends, it has come to our attention that some of our customers became concerned with our latest maintenance continuation and erroneous account status change for a group of our clients. Please find below an official explanation of reasons behind both instances:

1. There is a group of blocked accounts which were erroneously blocked by an automated script that was tested in the beginning of August and apparently has failed to perform properly. Script was designed to automatically secure in account in the event of multiple suspicious login attempts. During this maintenance we have identified the problem, addressed it and it is now being solved.

2. Since we were forced to perform extended maintenance, we saw an opportunity to add some of the additional features that were pending to be added to the website. As the web site appears shortly, you will discover Credit Card Funding option (available ONLY to a verified users), along with other minor improvements and enhancements.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance may have brought to you and would like to assure you that both issues are addressed in a timely manner and currently being worked on around the clock for the quickest and safest resolution. During this final stage of maintenance we are identifying erroneously blocked accounts and updating their statuses to "normal". This is a long and tedious process so your patience is appreciated. While we are doing everything possible to bring the system back faster, these processes make take an additional up to 2-4 days to complete.

Any other explanation of this maintenance that you may come across online in various online forums is inaccurate or simply put - false and misleading.
Posted by Jeniffer at 4:38 PM

Original Link : hxxp://blog.libertyreserve.com/2012/08/maintenance-update_22.html

If this is true, Then it is definitely good news.

lala

Professional
Reaction score