lordofca$h Ripped me 5.5K USD

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Hey dumbhead, If I knew u had not received money, Then I wouldn't waste my time arguing with you here, She sent $4200 on Sunday, I repeat, Only some dumb fuck would believe that ur drop did not picked up money on Sunday. Remaining she sent on Monday, It is obvious that you ripped, You nigerians have just one thing, U know what? WORDS and thats it, U can talk good with ur 419 scam shit but you cannot prove yourself innocent with it. Ninja please take action against this ripper. I'm sick and tired of his crap.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Pls Ninja, Make an end to this. It's really tiring that for rippers and all proofs, U have to fight with rippers for the money u worked hard and earned and these guys just eat it just like that and pretend so innocent.

lordofca$h

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I think you are sick dickhead, you are sick and tired of this because you so called forensic is a dickhead and you want me to admit to what i did not DO! Pls Ninja, look into this clone dickhead. I WILL NOT ADMIT TO SOMETHING I DID NOT DO. I REPEAT AGAIN MY PICKER WAS UNABLE TO PICK UP THE MONEY before it was called BACK. Remember the Nemesis curse i placed with the Holy Quaran? wait and see what will happen!!! i will not say more than what has been said.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Well u said that even if I post, U wouldn't reply but u did, It's obvious that your guilty. And STOP PRETENDING ur picker never picked up. If u send money to me on sunday, I will pickup sunday..WHATEVER day u will send me..I will pickup same day..Not that stupid. Screenshots show all. And like I said ur a nigerian and u will not admit ripping, Thats in ur blood apparently. Getting angry already? Happens. Once u will get ripper status, Then start getting pissed off.

lordofca$h

BANNED
Reaction score
YES i made it clear that even if you post me or labelled me a ripper i will reply to any allegation leveled again me because i stand by my word. Why the hell wont you pick even if it on your sick bed because you know the game and have to do everything possible to avoid any delay, what would you do to someone that does not know or aware of the games u RUN? Forensic, who do you think is getting angry =)).... getting a ripper status of what i did not do? obviously if i do the NEMESIS will come around.... Don't forget that what goes around comes around with you so many clone on the forum definitely shows that you do not have anything to worry about getting a banned status just like you did with your Forensic and decided to play with Dimple only Allah knows how many other nickname you have on this BOARD! from Nile to Forensic to Dimple then to what else do you have on here? being a Nigerian or not and you being a Pakistan shows nothing... we service the same Allah and i have placed the curse on if i receive the money as you claim that my picker did, let the curse of the Holy Quaran be on me and if i did not receive the money or my picker, and you accused me receiving the money, may the curse i caste from the Holy Quaran be on you.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Just go to hell with ur supersition u retard. Nemesis and shit like that. I don't care about what you say, I care about our business deal, Ur supposed to pay. Try to divert this topic to something else which u can't, U pay me 5.5K we're clear, U don't, Ur a ripper and u will get this status. Ninja is the one to decide on this forum who cashed and didn't paid. Ur words mean shit to me, Ur a fucking liar, Like I said, On sunday u told me her debit card did not worked and that money will be cleared on monday. THAT WAS ACTUALLY BULLSHIT, I saw in the online axx she cashed on Monday and sent WU to ur drop on Monday so that is NOT MY PROBLEM. What matters is SHE CASHED ..SHE SENT, REST IS UR JOB, NOT MINE, For this is why u get paid a %, If u choose to ripp off then u also have to suffer. Which u will eventually once u will get the ripper status assigned. And dumbhead read the logs, U said "U WILL NOT POST IN BLACKLIST" go see the fucking logs with ur black ass eyes. Post as much as u want, I have posted the proofs and request Ninja to take action against you. Either u pay or either get the status, SIMPLE!!!

lordofca$h

BANNED
Reaction score
You retard bastard, why would i pay you for the money i never got? HELL No nd u can go to hell if you don't care about the nemesis, it is simple just wait and see... I never for once logged into the account because my sock admin expires and he vpn i have on my system has been blacklisted, i only go by what you fucking tell me and what the bitch drop told me.. You DON'T HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHT TO CALL ME A LIAR AND LOOK AT THIS CRAZY DISCRIMINATING BASTARD CALLING ME A BLACK ASS? DO YOU NOT REALIZE I AM BLACK WHEN YOU CAMR ASKING ME TO FORGET HOW YOU LIED TO ME THAT I RIPPED YOU WHEN YOUR FUCKING MIDDLE MAN AS CLAIM I RECEIVE MONEY IN MY KEYBANK DROP BEFORE THE ACCOUNT WAS CLOSED? So now you can use your stupid hand to type and call me a black ass? I know what to tell you but i won't because i am way more matured than you. Yes Ninja knows what is best to do to save the forum for clones like you labelling me a ripper for the money i did not receive.... I will stand by my words and will say i did not receive a single cent. Ninja i believe you will do what is right... And for you, i will never divert the talk on here because what is the point when you have more than 1 nickname on the board.... Sleeking bastard

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself moron, Like I said and will say million times, I don't give a slimy fuck about ur slimy ripping nigerian ass. EVEN IF I'm a middle man, It doesnt let u save from getting a ripper status or paying me. SCREENSHOT IS THERE TO SEE EVERYTHING. Words are there to see everything, Now u worthless piece of shit is wanting justice, Justice for a ripper like u? WOW!!!! Pls Ninja would u finally take a final decision about this dumb fuck cuz now he's starting to annoy me like anything. Pls take a final decision about him and close this topic cuz it's never ending with a big mouth like him.

frank21

Reaction score
Dimple, bro holla at me we should make one serious teanm on this forum and exclud all rippper andd stupiddd people make us losing money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofca$h

BANNED
Reaction score
Please Ninja, take decision because this moron is starting to get on my nerve also. You putting up screen shot, i am so tired of arguing and shit with you Moron, let Ninja take decision and not have you take like a fucking pig which you are... Ninja please kindly take decision and close the topic.

Ninja

Reaction score
U not answering my question which is needed to make right decision.
Without proof from ur side - i see what u're from same team as him.

Sohe will get ripper status no matter what, after this thread will be closed (coz hes clone of ripper) and u will get it too.
U like it? If not - im looking proofs what he changed names and countries not once.

If u keep flood and take my time reading u both inslting each other, ill just cut this shit and put u both where u both suppose to be.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
NO proof given by this bastard. Pls assign him ripper's status too. Thanks.

Shippuden

Professional
Reaction score
NO proof given by this bastard. Pls assign him ripper's status too. Thanks.
ohhh my dear dimple, how everybody here are ripping you ? :( i am very sad , but keep that , you have to walk away from the struggle of your life :) give you a new start with a trusted people ( use escrow )

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Reaction score
I'm ok with my business, It's just these damn people need to get what they deserve that's all. If they don't get it, That makes me pissed. They will ripp off more people by saying "This guy is an asshole and bla bla" Make up shit like that and then do biz with some other people and ripp more, It's better to give them the status they deserve fast, So they can't ripp more people. That's the main problem.