Looking to buy passport (numbers)

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
As the title says, i need some passport numbers. Don't need the physical passport so therefore won't be spending what they seem to sell for!

The number must be genuine & valid, a scan would be nice also.

Preferably UK, but other countries considered. Will only deal with genuine sellers who are verified or have respected members to vouch for them. Otherwise escrow is a must for payment.

bamboocha

DEER
Reaction score
i can provide u some romanian passports.i give u one for free and u check it.after that we loking for a deal.i can provide lots of romanian passports.i might get some irish.nt to many,bt i can get few i think.pm if u interested.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:26 AM ----------

or some other countryes i can either.just let m know what u need and i will try to get it in few days, ...defintely nt from this site :D .from some friends from ireland.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I'll need to look into Romanian ones, in the EU so might do alright. Let me check it out and i'll get back to you.

Irish ones would be great also ;)

josh13232

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
pacman. how much u offering for 1 of the uk passport ? also u need male or female ?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Male, and the seller states prices. Then its up to the buyer to decide if he wants it at that price. I'm not into bartering/making offers, etc. Just wastes time on both sides ;)