Looking for Vouches

Mastodon

DEER
Reaction score
I will assume you're broke because you don't have 33 LR. And its safe to say broke people can never be good cashiers, because when they see huge amount of cash, they 100% will turn out rippers.

OFFT: Your right about me not currently having LR. But that doesn't mean I turn into a Ripper. Your accusations are much of a child because an adult would have a business mind and understand that not everyone starts out with money smart ass.

ONT: Good Day I received my two vouches, does that mean I am in?

serialkilla

Professional
Reaction score
OFFT: Your right about me not currently having LR. But that doesn't mean I turn into a Ripper. Your accusations are much of a child because an adult would have a business mind and understand that not everyone starts out with money smart ass.

ONT: Good Day I received my two vouches, does that mean I am in?

Why are you acting like you're new here? Like we dont know who you are...heheheh funny

Dcowboys

Reaction score
New here looking at expanding skills. I go by HBK elsewhere such as mt and hf but here that name is already being used. Im sure some people know me here also.

WHITEGIRL

RIPPER
Reaction score
I need a couple couches please! :eek:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:07 AM ----------

Oops couches! :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:08 AM ----------

Oops again I apologize vouches!

Reaction score
:p This is for a much needed purpose and nothing more so I would like to thank you so much if you could vouch for me. If ur not comfertable with it thats cool too! Thanks, 100%bitch4life

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
You will find 2 gentlemen to vouch for you at cremlin square, Moscow, Russia.
You're welcome.

doNus5

RIPPER
Reaction score
Can I get a couple couches please

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:15 PM ----------

Oops vouches

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:17 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:15 PM ----------

Oops sorry bout last post I mean vouches

Ninja

Reaction score
Activated.

Alexandre_909

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
del

Last edited: