Looking for US partners for taxback cashout

negmtop

Carder
Reaction score
Can you send me PM on the prepaid card brands that you need? Interested over working with you. (Serious)

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
james.kihara, u offer me bank drops and then I see this on ur wall

Dimple
Send me ur Jabber or ICQ. I can provide u the bank drops.

Dimple - currently with status "UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS"
so whatsup with that?

I need serious bank drops.

cosmo666

Reaction score
if you want to hold the fact i made a wrong post 2 years ago then that all on you, but if you would like to do some biz please contact me on icq 658671691

readyde

Carder
Reaction score
j.bronowski i have your icq or jabber? i dnt know i want ask if u "work" with S2killa.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:49 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:48 AM ----------

j.bronowski i have your icq or jabber? i dnt know i want ask if u "work" with S2killa.

jabber : [email protected] and 665556922

j.bronowski

Professional
Reaction score
if you want to hold the fact i made a wrong post 2 years ago then that all on you, but if you would like to do some biz please contact me on icq 658671691

What I want to hold against u is that u havent resolved something like that in 2 years. Today u understand why u must resolve it - to have dealings with pple like me.

U dont and u wont. I see u've already found the black list posting I made about him, should be enough. My goal is to not spend too much time on this lil fuck and instead focus on making some money out of this while I still can.
and btw... leaving ur contacts all over the place from -10 DEER account, u really making progress like that?

walmart money card sent personalize card in mail

You advice other pple and act all knowledgable, but u cant provide me with drops for 10-15 filings? thats funny

send me list of prepaid cards, for check my stock

I will not.

----------------------

To everyone else - Im not interested in answering ur questions how to cashout. Im interested in pple that can cash them out and have atleast some experience. Still looking to expand my cashout options - PM me.

p.s. Less than 15 posts, UP/Deer status, 0 or negative reputation = I will not reply. Im getting ripped by pple with positive rep, why would I risk my resources on you?!

cosmo666

Reaction score
first off i understand you not wanting to do business but I wasn't on here for 2 years with deer status because before 2/15/13 I hadnt logged in. I joined here and at that time found better ppl at a different forum now this is the better forum. well atleast better than any other one i know of. I will be getting rid of deer status as soon as the reply back. paying the $50 is np but then still wont be able to work with you based on reputation and i don't care about that at all. I am not an online social kinda guy, granted i do have a great social engenering skills. I just like to get a smart person to work with and make a plan to execute. Don't really plan on working with to many ppl on here. Once i find something good I PayPal with it, may do a couple of things on the side but not much. If i try to contact you again it will probably be to suck out your brain. For the record that is not a threat I just want his knowledge. Again with this reputation thing you have to make sure not to offend anyone. i probably used to may o's and some c++ guy will think i cursed him and his family lol. on a serous note, the best of luck to you j.bronowski.