Looking for skimmer , australia.

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
I live in & have a good, careful crew in Australia to start skimming. We have MSR's to re-write cards, thermal transfer printer (makes great cards) and lots of connections for shops etc.

Looking for somebody to send a skimmer for a 50/50 deal. We will arrange up to $3,000 ESCROW before you send skimmer.

I gurantee we are fast, efficient, CAREFUL & profitable workers.

If you are interested, and can send a skimmer to Australia within the next 48 hours please contact me via PM and I will add you to Jabber/ICQ.

.tarchys

Wolf_Pack

Carder
Reaction score
I live in & have a good, careful crew in Australia to start skimming. We have MSR's to re-write cards, thermal transfer printer (makes great cards) and lots of connections for shops etc.

Looking for somebody to send a skimmer for a 50/50 deal. We will arrange up to $3,000 ESCROW before you send skimmer.

I gurantee we are fast, efficient, CAREFUL & profitable workers.

If you are interested, and can send a skimmer to Australia within the next 48 hours please contact me via PM and I will add you to Jabber/ICQ.

.tarchys

For $3000 escrow, why not buy your own?

tarchys

RIPPER
Reaction score
can't afford to pay $3000, $3000 is just for escrow so you know i am not ripping. i will pay $1500 or so to have you send it, and then split 50/50 but the other $1.5k is just so you know i wont run

servicebotnet

RIPPER
Reaction score
I think we can get into business. Just hit me up with the model number of your target.

Ninja

Reaction score
tarchys
Dont cry after being ripped if u will send money first.

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
give me a pm, Im actually looking for a crew just as you have said. Been around since 09

ADMV

Reaction score
send me pm wif ur contact.Im sure we can work something out.