Looking for people with US dump w/ pin..

xdirc

Reaction score
Just recieved my MSR :D Looking for people who have dumps w/ pins.. Im in the USA

xdirc

Reaction score
You gonna get ripped

You mean me? Im gonna get ripped? Cause if you implying that Im gonna rip somebody.. Nah, aint gonna happen.. For me it doesnt make any sense.. Lets say I get someone to actually work with me and they try me with a D+P and I run off with it.. Thats fuzzy math, it dont add up.. How is that gonna keep benefitting me? Answer is, it wont.. Then Ill feel like an asshole cause now I dont have a supplier anymore..

Workin with me, just about anything can be worked out or negotiated.. If im cashing out, Ill keep the receipts from ATM, scan and send to whoever. So that the supplier and I, both know exactly whats going on.

Last edited:

WizZ

RIPPER
Reaction score
You mean me? Im gonna get ripped? Cause if you implying that Im gonna rip somebody.. Nah, aint gonna happen.. For me it doesnt make any sense.. Lets say I get someone to actually work with me and they try me with a D+P and I run off with it.. Thats fuzzy math, it dont add up.. How is that gonna keep benefitting me? Answer is, it wont.. Then Ill feel like an asshole cause now I dont have a supplier anymore..

Workin with me, just about anything can be worked out or negotiated.. If im cashing out, Ill keep the receipts from ATM, scan and send to whoever. So that the supplier and I, both know exactly whats going on.

he ment u will get ripped searching for d+p over here coz whoever say they have d+p are most likely rippers. so be careful and if ur buying d+p, use only escrow!

po1son

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I wish if he really find someone who sell D+P without screwing him my advice u better use escrow before u take your another step.

Congrats on your MSR and enjoy.

xdirc

Reaction score
Oh, Okay.. Thanks to both of you.. I wasnt really lookin to buy, unless of course it was from a verified vendor.. Ive already had people contacting me on ICQ try to sell them for $100 a piece. HA!!