Looking for people with bank accounts in - US/CAD/AUS/EU

kamakazi

Reaction score
I'm interested in finding partners to work with. Long story short, I'm able to do money transfers that cause no chargeback or harm to receiving accounts, meaning it's possible to maximize possible return out of each account as long as it lasts.

Doesn't really matter if account is a freshly opened personal account or an aged business one with long transaction history, I can adjust accordingly. Eligible countries were listed in thread title. Apart from ACH payment type of transfer (fedach, fedwire...), IBAN->EU, iDeal (NL payment processor), revolut, SEPA, direct deposits to CAD and domestic wires in AUS, I'm also able to work with some payment processors (t-wise, xoom) which are funded the same way: meaning no harm is caused to receiving account.

What I'm looking for: serious people who are willing to form some sort of partnership that will last over the long term. I want regular, ongoing transfers. How do I work? I want my part in BTC after it's all completed, received & cashed out. Hopefully i'll find what i'm looking for here.

Reach out to me on-

xmpp:[email protected]
wickr: [email protected]
mail: [email protected]

rw6042172241

Reaction score
i live in canada an i use money mart titianiam card an if yyou want see if its workable an let me know what to do forgot to mention money mart uses people trust bank thats how i recieved my covid an assistansce paper

Ck2020

Reaction score
I'm interested in finding partners to work with. Long story short, I'm able to do money transfers that cause no chargeback or harm to receiving accounts, meaning it's possible to maximize possible return out of each account as long as it lasts.

Doesn't really matter if account is a freshly opened personal account or an aged business one with long transaction history, I can adjust accordingly. Eligible countries were listed in thread title. Apart from ACH payment type of transfer (fedach, fedwire...), IBAN->EU, iDeal (NL payment processor), revolut, SEPA, direct deposits to CAD and domestic wires in AUS, I'm also able to work with some payment processors (t-wise, xoom) which are funded the same way: meaning no harm is caused to receiving account.

What I'm looking for: serious people who are willing to form some sort of partnership that will last over the long term. I want regular, ongoing transfers. How do I work? I want my part in BTC after it's all completed, received & cashed out. Hopefully i'll find what i'm looking for here.

Reach out to me on-

xmpp:[email protected]
wickr: [email protected]
mail: [email protected]
I'm interested, I wrote her an email.