Looking for People in USA

UnterderHand

Reaction score
for 10k a week I'd actually move to the states ^^

but serious though, possible to work from overseas ?
- Have access to On-Post US bank terminals.

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
===============================
Can this method be done if you are located in Canada? Of course i understand it will be USA fullz being used, am i'm assuming it's done online. Is there some sort of IP detection to make sure it's a USA IP that's submitting the return?

Please clarify.

This method is just for USA tax refunds :)
It is very easy once u have gone thru the tutorial! Dealing with BGB, he is the first.
We need a USA person to cash it out.. we need a drop for the pick up of check.. m using a prepaid card to do this.. Its a prepaid card that is bought instore, we file the e-file to the prepaid card. Yes it works :)

For IP detection, we cannot go naked, so always use VPN+RDP in any case ! USA ONLY!

I can do many many many!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:36 PM ----------

for 10k a week I'd actually move to the states ^^

but serious though, possible to work from overseas ?
- Have access to On-Post US bank terminals.

M not from the US either. We can do everything online but need man there to care of the other half!

richman88

Reaction score
This method is just for USA tax refunds :)
It is very easy once u have gone thru the tutorial! Dealing with BGB, he is the first.
We need a USA person to cash it out.. we need a drop for the pick up of check.. m using a prepaid card to do this.. Its a prepaid card that is bought instore, we file the e-file to the prepaid card. Yes it works :)

For IP detection, we cannot go naked, so always use VPN+RDP in any case ! USA ONLY!

I can do many many many!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:37 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:36 PM ----------

M not from the US either. We can do everything online but need man there to care of the other half!

i actually know how to do the turbo tax refund my self and im located in the us how ever i dont have the info to efile or address to send the prepaid cards if there is anything you think we can work out hit in pm for icq

JohnPipe

RIPPER
Reaction score
I didn't make much this year...but That is what I do every year to make my money... if you are willing to work hit me up!! icq.640860885

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
Got back to anyone that was worth my time.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:35 AM ----------

Selling method to a few handful people.

sadaxhack

Professional
Reaction score
hi,
I am in New York City..
if you need some help - msg me!