Looking for people in AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HA, IL, IN, LA, MD, MA, MN, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, RI, TN, TX, VA, WA!

J

jo3sm1th

Looking for people in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticuit, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusettes, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington....

If you are a drop, casher or walker material with one fake ID in any of these states this is a deal to make 50% of $500 to $1000 a day, $2500+ each week, $10,000/month and so on...it takes no effort (on your side anyway) and no time.

I just need serious people with 1 fake ID to start. So in between all of your in-storing or ATM cashing you can do this 30 seconds daily and collect.

All you got to do is try it once...quit at your own discretion - but I'm offering you 50% of our totals which can range from 10k a month to 20k easily....

I reload gift cards, that is the deal.

ICQ 589437010

New Updates/changes: You got to be able to make your own IDs, same-day, to the name I specify and the dollar amounts have decreased in potential by almost half but other than these factors everything is still very easy for us to do this....

Last edited:
R

random

=>

Awesome service, reloaded my giftcard fast!
+1

Last edited:

josh13232

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
wow .. random= imposter ?

minus

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
hmm, the times are kind of together, off by a couple of minutes, hmm mm

lolmarket

BANNED
Reaction score
Honestly, this guy is legit. You go to a certain store, purchase a certain giftcard that you can withdraw the money right away so you're in no danger of losing money. Then you give him the info he loads 500 at a time you give him his amount and you keep yours. Simple as that. I did some work with him and he's serious, as long as you're professional he will do the same.

octalforty

Professional
Reaction score
Honestly, this guy is legit. You go to a certain store, purchase a certain giftcard that you can withdraw the money right away so you're in no danger of losing money. Then you give him the info he loads 500 at a time you give him his amount and you keep yours. Simple as that. I did some work with him and he's serious, as long as you're professional he will do the same.

I will check him out then and take back what i said about him if he is legit.

its just the "random" account and how he boast about his profits that makes me think somethings up otherwise, i'm interested.

Last edited:

diego3119

BANNED
Reaction score
honestly, theres no way that this person can scam you, at least not that i know of, it would be something very clever if he had any chance of taking advantage of you.

dollarbo!

RIPPER
Reaction score
he is legit... i cashout for him 2 times,. but not have enuf walker to get the cards he need so i stopped...

Wave748

Professional
Reaction score
he is legit... i cashout for him 2 times,. but not have enuf walker to get the cards he need so i stopped...

alright then, ill believe it for myself. I have a friend working with him, I'll keep yall updated and see what the outcome is

allalone82

Reaction score
Looking for people in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticuit, District of Columbia, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusettes, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington....

If you are a drop, casher or walker material with one fake ID in any of these states this is a deal to make 50% of $500 to $1000 a day, $2500+ each week, $10,000/month and so on...it takes no effort (on your side anyway) and no time.

I just need serious people with 1 fake ID to start. So in between all of your in-storing or ATM cashing you can do this 30 seconds daily and collect.

All you got to do is try it once...quit at your own discretion - but I'm offering you 50% of our totals which can range from 10k a month to 20k easily....

I reload gift cards, that is the deal.

ICQ 589437010

I sent you a pm and icq msg. get back with me if this opportunity is still available.

ScratchFive

Reaction score
Certainly interested....I might contact you within the next couple of months