Looking For Partners in Malta Fast Cash

doomz12

DEER
Reaction score
Looking for Partners in Malta for fast cash .... all payment in LR.

I have bypass the verification of a payment gateway but need partners with Malta Mobile phone numbers for the verification processes.

have about $100,000 waiting to cash out just waiting for a malta mobile phone number to cash it out.

20% of the total amount cashed out by LR.

PM me if you are interested.

doomz12

DEER
Reaction score
Guys know what you are doing before you PM me.

Your job is simple just forward me the verification code you get on the mobile phone that's all.

and get paid in 10 mins in LR.

If you dont have the malta mobile phone number ready dont bother to PM.

sirac

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
lol nd what is the guarantee after the verification code is given u will give me my share?? :)

doomz12

DEER
Reaction score
For your information ... each verification code will only be able to pull out a limit of $1,000 max.. And require multi verification code to empty the funds and need multi log in ( every transfer needs the verification code ).

There is no reason for me to fuck you guys up for up to 200 LR for one transcation like i said payment are instant coz i would be able to get Ukash Vouchers once its done and can be exchange to LR or WMZ of your choice instantly. If i fuck you up for one transcation ... you can stop the whole transcation. I mean its your call ... if you doubt dont do it ...

It only takes 10 mins for you to know if you are laughing your way to bank to get your money.

First come first serve basics ... once i get anyone to work on it ... this thread is closed.

Last edited:

2-2

RIPPER
Reaction score
pm me.we can cash all together.pm me with ur icq asap

doomz12

DEER
Reaction score
malta

If u assept esscrow servce i can give u a chance.

Dreed why didnt you reply ? how come you keep quite when i ask you to text me with a malta mobile phone number ? Dude talk less and more action ... Please give me a chance to fuck you up ...

I hate pple like him just only talk big .. give me a chance ... give yourself a chance ...