Nial

Professional
Reaction score
del

Last edited:

kinx

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I can cashout it out.

Rdend

BANNED
Reaction score
I can cas them for bitcoin instant, there is 5 or 6 sites i know of for now, there is more if i went looking, these sites are instant Btc using card, bank transfer and a couple of wallets, but there are limits cos these sites sell without i.d. they vary from $150 up to $400, some say they do not require i.d. but once you sign up they ask for i.d. , but that isn't a problem anyway as i have 4 real u.k. D.L's i can use and also have a blank u.k. passport i can re use i have the algorithm for the passport, you enter the name etc and it gives you the two lines of code, i know the measurements they need to be from the sides etc so i'm fine doing them i can show you the i.d. etc.

uktans

Carder
Reaction score
Я могу обменять их на биткойны мгновенно, есть 5 или 6 сайтов, о которых я знаю на данный момент, их больше, если я посмотрю, эти сайты мгновенно используют биткойны с использованием карты, банковского перевода и нескольких кошельков, но есть ограничения, потому что они сайты продают без идентификатора, они варьируются от 150 до 400 долларов, некоторые говорят, что им не нужен идентификатор, но после регистрации они запрашивают идентификатор, но в любом случае это не проблема, так как у меня есть 4 настоящих британских DL, которые я могу использовать, а также у меня есть пустой паспорт великобритании, я могу использовать его повторно, у меня есть алгоритм для паспорта, вы вводите имя и т. д., и он дает вам две строки кода, я знаю, что измерения должны быть со сторон и т. д., так что я в порядке им я могу показать вам идентификатор и т. д.
тема старая и вряд ли уже актуально это(

Rdend

BANNED
Reaction score
Only speak English and the translation is not working.

Rdend

BANNED
Reaction score
Ok sorry for wasting your time