Looking for Partner for OFFLINE POS Skimming

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
Looking for a partner to place my offline POS Skimmer at. Message me if you have a location with lots of transactions per day. 50/50 split on the D+P.

Serious people only.

Anyone who is interested must put some money in the escrow, to cover my skimmer, so you don't run off with it, and try to have a free skimmer that you will not be able to use.

:)

PM Me for ICQ if interested.

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
Krylon..... why do you buy a dummy POS if your not going to use it ? lol the piece of shit your offering for rent its available for sell as low as 1500 bucks , because im sure what you have in your hand is a vx series model , you wanna know why theres a lot of people selling then ? because they are easy mode to modified , most of the people you see selling these on public is because they bough or rented one and where smart enought to understand how to do it .

I suggest you get your shit straigh and stop writting with stupid happy faces because NO you dont have something special and chances are the moment you ship to someone else it will take less than 3 days for him to reprogram device....

Like americans say , just my 2 cents....

krylon

Carder
Reaction score
oh is it really available for 1500? hmm. why don't you buy a shitload then and sell them for 4000-5000 like the rest of the vendors? You'd be rich genius.

I'm not offering it for rent einstein. I'm looking for partners. Meaning I have multiple. Many multiple. I suggest you get your shit together, and know what the fuck youre talking about, before you go blabbing that boy pussy of yours. This is why their is money in the escrow, in the case that a dishonest person as yourself would not honor agreements, and run with it and try to reprogram it. Hehe. LOL. so here's a fucking hpapy face :) and another :)

decrypter

RIPPER
Reaction score
yes mister krylon i will start risking my ass and dragging attention by selling/renting these little toys , thank you for the advice ! fucking imbecil......

Ps. if what you offer is not renting lol then i dont know what renting is cause as far as i know your looking for "partners" wich means your getting a piece of the cake wich means these "partners" its not eating hes full candy , if thats not renting then ouch......

Last edited: