Looking for gsm skimmer.

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
Any good seller here. Users with 2-3 post dont even pm me. ONLY escrow

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i want this too :( but unfortunley we're fucked for now... no legit suppliers in market

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
mamber : fastcashier said he can sell but i am still afraid about it. I dont wanna lost 6k :(

lacomai

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
mamber : fastcashier said he can sell but i am still afraid about it. I dont wanna lost 6k :(

Go ahead an try and let me know ... i will only buy from vendor verified from Admin , Accepts escrow , and has atleast 10 positive feedbacks from reputable users. ( meaning atleast 50post and up) or similar... Many rippers nowadays , and kids , makes our business a pain ... The same everywhere , in private forums and in public . Only difference about the public and private is the process...

olloo

RIPPER
Reaction score
Go ahead an try and let me know ... i will only buy from vendor verified from Admin , Accepts escrow , and has atleast 10 positive feedbacks from reputable users. ( meaning atleast 50post and up) or similar... Many rippers nowadays , and kids , makes our business a pain ... The same everywhere , in private forums and in public . Only difference about the public and private is the process...

Idiot.

conax

No comments

Ninja

Reaction score
Sell and buy only via escrow!
Do not give rippers a chance.

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
But how to do this. If nobody escrow accept WU. WMZ only. i will not put 6k on my wmz. Cos if they will block it. Will be fucked up.

@live

Professional
Reaction score
But how to do this. If nobody escrow accept WU. WMZ only. i will not put 6k on my wmz. Cos if they will block it. Will be fucked up.

So make payment in 3-5 steps , i think escrow will ok with this!
Allways there is a wayout! look 4 it

Ninja

Reaction score
qbishonex
Escrow do not accept WU?

C

capac

u need just for tracks? only t2 or t1 and t3 too?
u need some dimensions?
u need battery powered or u have power source?
u need receive clear dump on a phone by sms or crypted?
u need receive maybe in a email?

i can follow....

if u REALLY NEED THAT AND CAN PUT $$$ ON MY TABLE THEN PLZ TELL EXACTELLY WHAT U NEED, ASKING JUST A GSM SKIMMER U WILL FIND ONLY RIPPERS BRO!!!

Any good seller here. Users with 2-3 post dont even pm me. ONLY escrow

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
capac why u have unresolved issies on csu?>

Ninja

Reaction score
bgt
As moderator of csu im telling you what capac doesnt have opened claims against him.
if im worng - drop me pm.

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
u need just for tracks? only t2 or t1 and t3 too?
u need some dimensions?
u need battery powered or u have power source?
u need receive clear dump on a phone by sms or crypted?
u need receive maybe in a email?

i can follow....

if u REALLY NEED THAT AND CAN PUT $$$ ON MY TABLE THEN PLZ TELL EXACTELLY WHAT U NEED, ASKING JUST A GSM SKIMMER U WILL FIND ONLY RIPPERS BRO!!!

i really can put $$$ on your table. I need all 3 tracks. How i will get dumps ? i dont care. But i dont wanna risk to take off it from atm. I need good battery etc. It mustg be the best. Just tell me your price. And i am intresting to buy dumps from u but cant catch u online.

C

capac

ok, so, dimensions of skimmer are not so interesting for u right? (so like 3 cm x 3 cm i assume is ok?)
u need 3 tracks?
u need battery alimentation?
u NOT need any pin/keyboard matrix logger, just device that receive track1,2 and 3 and send to other remote device

im right?

let me know and i considerate howlong i need do build that and cost...

i really can put $$$ on your table. I need all 3 tracks. How i will get dumps ? i dont care. But i dont wanna risk to take off it from atm. I need good battery etc. It mustg be the best. Just tell me your price. And i am intresting to buy dumps from u but cant catch u online.

qbishonex

Carder
Reaction score
ok, so, dimensions of skimmer are not so interesting for u right? (so like 3 cm x 3 cm i assume is ok?)
u need 3 tracks?
u need battery alimentation?
u NOT need any pin/keyboard matrix logger, just device that receive track1,2 and 3 and send to other remote device

im right?

let me know and i considerate howlong i need do build that and cost...

no, i need pin too. how skimmer get pin it doesnt metter for me.

C

capac

That change all bro, u not need just a "skimmer", u need a complete device...
i can add to skimmer the normal matrix 4x4 logger but YOU have to be able to adapt to your project...

no, i need pin too. how skimmer get pin it doesnt metter for me.

Tturn

Reaction score
@capac can you make Wincor Nixdorf atm skimmer and pinpad
what the cost and do you accept escrow?