Looking for co-operation

blackflower

Reaction score
Hello Community
I know am new here so i dont have that much reputation but am straight and time will tell. Am in UK and can provide address for recieving bulk goods, i have UK and some European accounts for recieving funds and got some payment gateways for carding. Squareup, Paypal, Worldpay , stripe and stuffs like that.

Is these any good to anyone for co-operation

Setan112

Carder
Reaction score
Hello Community
I know am new here so i dont have that much reputation but am straight and time will tell. Am in UK and can provide address for recieving bulk goods, i have UK and some European accounts for recieving funds and got some payment gateways for carding. Squareup, Paypal, Worldpay , stripe and stuffs like that.

Is these any good to anyone for co-operation
Squoare and stripe its shit for cashout

gaudeamus

Reaction score
you have some list with goods what you receive on that adreses?ex if i send you some video cards,ram,sdd ,computer hardwers you can value?

blackflower

Reaction score
you have some list with goods what you receive on that adreses?ex if i send you some video cards,ram,sdd ,computer hardwers you can value?
We can on mutual understating agree on the list of goods that will be useful to both of us. We can always start with something small. Just let me know if we can work togther