Looking For chase Drop

sa3er

Professional
Reaction score
i got too many Chase logs :D
i looking for a great guy for cashout partnership. i really hate stupid kids who when i transfer money to them stupidly disappear and think they won...
so when you contact you must have good history and respected here or @other forums (otherwise do not contact bcoz i ignore right away)
I need a guy who can get drop when the previous drop goes down or have a business acc and his drop will not go down fast
PM me your nick names on other forums which you are respected and have +rep and tell me how long take you cashout and %

timnoore1

DEER
Reaction score
Hi

i got too many Chase logs :D
i looking for a great guy for cashout partnership. i really hate stupid kids who when i transfer money to them stupidly disappear and think they won...
so when you contact you must have good history and respected here or @other forums (otherwise do not contact bcoz i ignore right away)
I need a guy who can get drop when the previous drop goes down or have a business acc and his drop will not go down fast
PM me your nick names on other forums which you are respected and have +rep and tell me how long take you cashout and %

Hey I have US drops. Send your Icq we talk or jabber

drcday72

Reaction score
I am new on here and I have drop ..u can call me on 703-249-5083 to deal..I am in states..What is ur ICQ

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL!! .. This game become silly. alot of newbies and lamers. I miss old days.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:50 AM ----------

BTW, I have business drops . If you still looking for partner we can start small until we gain trust. otherwise can leave deposit for Escrow until we gain trust :)

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Got very good US drop, guaranteed not to get closed quick