Looking for Business Checking Accounts

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have business checking account. Even with very high balances. Need to know what can u do with those? PM ur icq so we can discuss.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
He's a ripper too. Didn't gave him what he needed but gave him something else which he needed to see the outcome and then give him something bigger but he kept forcing me for the bigger one but I just didn't. Good thing happened is that I didn't provided that big balance thing. He didn't replied my text msgs nor answered my calls. Nor replying my offlines, Neither replying me while being online so definitely is a ripper. He was supposed to have cash on Friday for me but nothing. He don't even talk so I'm posting his logs in ripper's section.

Forensic

RIPPER
Reaction score
AGAIN, Tried him for the 3rd time and this guy is just a fucking time-wasting ripper. U fucking panamian jerk, U talk and act like a fucking professional yet U can't do shit to earn. Motherfucking begger.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:05 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:16 PM ----------

He has nothing to say, Just staying invisible on icq and whenever see my post, Gets edited the post, He edited his 1st post the day I provided him the log, I thought for a second that mayb something is fishy now I know for sure that this guy is nothing less then a crap.

junto

Reaction score
open an bank account and deposit a business check in it made from one of your checks that you have and let it clear they may put a hold but if the first bank has this kind of activity then you should be fine