Looking for a partner with a US Stuff Drop

Reaction score
I am looking for somebody with a US stuff drop.

I can send a variety of goods, but usually specialize in Commercial/Industrial goods. For commercial goods, this can range from projectors to PA Systems to Servers.

I would prefer somebody with a commercial storage solution - warehouse, facility, etc. If you have this type of drop, I can send large quantities of industrial supplies - think 10 tons of copper, steel beams, etc. - stuff that is impossible to trace and extremely easy to move.

I am willing to offer 30% for receiving and reshipping or 50% if you can fence the goods.

Looking for somebody with experience - positive reputation or references. Send a private message.

humbleservant

Carder
Reaction score
hey check your pm

Last edited:

El Fetia

Time waster, little kid, HE HAS NO DROPS HE IS JUST PLAYING A GAME OR SOMETHING

El Fetia

Reaction score
hey check your pm

real.machiavelli do not deal with this loser humbleservant he is a teenager who is just online to play games I cannot believe the bullshit he did. He had me sending packages to random places that were not his drop, every time a a package was supposed to be received he had an excuse out of 10 packages i send about $4000 in value none went thru not my fault but his and 2 that were signed for i was contacted by receiver saying I had the wrong address meaning they knew nothing about it. This kid is a real no life loser who must think hes cool because he is a member of a carding forum i wasted so much time and money with this bitch I hope you don't

siempre para la fetia

Reaction score
real.machiavelli do not deal with this loser humbleservant he is a teenager who is just online to play games I cannot believe the bullshit he did. He had me sending packages to random places that were not his drop, every time a a package was supposed to be received he had an excuse out of 10 packages i send about $4000 in value none went thru not my fault but his and 2 that were signed for i was contacted by receiver saying I had the wrong address meaning they knew nothing about it. This kid is a real no life loser who must think hes cool because he is a member of a carding forum i wasted so much time and money with this bitch I hope you don't

siempre para la fetia

Thank you for the warning. I was just about to contact him. I hate time wasters.