Loan questions

KaspiskiGruz

Reaction score
I think its a safe method, anyway 5k its not to much. What bitcoin mixer you want to use ?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. You correctly cut the circuit and chain.
To withdraw cryptocurrency, you need to order a left debit card from trusted services, to which you can exchange cryptocurrency.
Debit cards with pin and online access are not so expensive. And you can use it at any time at an ATM or pos terminal.
You can immediately sell cryptocurrency, for example, on the Paxful crypto exchange and immediately receive money on a debit card.

Reaction score
To withdraw cryptocurrency, you need to order a left debit card from trusted services, to which you can exchange cryptocurrency.
Debit cards with pin and online access are not so expensive. And you can use it at any time at an ATM or pos terminal.
You can immediately sell cryptocurrency, for example, on the Paxful crypto exchange and immediately receive money on a debit card.
Thank you for your response. Can you recommend me a seller who sell those type of card.

Reaction score
Who know where i can get these card