LOADER CARD BANK ALL COUNTRY

MR.CARD

Reaction score
PEOPLE FROM ALL COUNTRIES ARE NEEDED TO LOAD THEIR BANK CARDS THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE THE% ARE GOOD, DO NOT WASTE TIME AND TALK TO ME PRIVATELY.
SEE MY CHANNEL https://t.me/+iiZiD2Pm9UVhYTY0 OR SEND MENSSAGE MY TELEGRAM @LOKILLO20 I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU WITH AN EXCELLENT % FOR YOU AND TO EARN A LOT OF MONEY

Last edited:

planet_gicker

Carder
Reaction score
We're Interested, got multiple BA's with full access, add on TG if you're interested T.G is captainside

zxnum7

Reaction score
PEOPLE FROM ALL COUNTRIES ARE NEEDED TO LOAD THEIR BANK CARDS THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE THE% ARE GOOD, DO NOT WASTE TIME AND TALK TO ME PRIVATELY
Interested
TG @cryptosourus

Yson

Reaction score
PEOPLE FROM ALL COUNTRIES ARE NEEDED TO LOAD THEIR BANK CARDS THEY WILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY BECAUSE THE% ARE GOOD, DO NOT WASTE TIME AND TALK TO ME PRIVATELY
Hi Bro,

I have many bank accounts in half of Europe, in the United Kingdom and in the United Arab Emirates. Accounts in euros, pounds and dollars ;

BELGIUM, LITHUANIA, HOLLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, FRANCE, GERMANY, IRELAND, ITALY, BULGARIA, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, SPAIN, AUSTRIA, SWISS

I also have many cards, 14 at the moment ; They are all linked to the above bank accounts but some are from US, UK and ITA issuers or banks

I ask for 50%, not negotiable.

I want to work ONLY with serious people. For me, seriousness is everything. If a person is not serious then he is worthless, in friendships, in business, in relationships, in the family.

I repeat ; ONLY serious people

Can you be interested ?

Let me know

Telegram @Ghostship1