Life of a dump - Hacked vs Skimmed

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This may be a dumb question. I have always worked with locally skimmed dumps with no problem. What I wanna know is how the hell do people that arent even from USA get USA dumps. They are obviously not skimmed dumps because they have multiple of the same BIN. My real question is as a certain BIN gets used by carders. Do the rest of the dumps of that BIN usually die? This has kind of been my experience. If i get many of the same exact BIN, the first few work perfect and then once cards from that BIN start not working, then none of them work. Is this typical?

tiger12

Carder
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This may be a dumb question. I have always worked with locally skimmed dumps with no problem. What I wanna know is how the hell do people that arent even from USA get USA dumps. They are obviously not skimmed dumps because they have multiple of the same BIN. My real question is as a certain BIN gets used by carders. Do the rest of the dumps of that BIN usually die? This has kind of been my experience. If i get many of the same exact BIN, the first few work perfect and then once cards from that BIN start not working, then none of them work. Is this typical?
bro never get many dumps same bin because days after use in area they will be block the others :)

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
bro never get many dumps same bin because days after use in area they will be block the others

I think you mean it will kill the bin out of the same base. But bin from another base will still work fine.

hermo

Reaction score
i think what it means is that banks will place a temporary block on the general area where the dumps are being used. in other words it might not work for a few weeks, but try buying mixed dumps everytime, its much better having a load of bins that works in your area.. and just mixing them up.. so that you only use a single bin every few weeks. it works for me. depending on quantity you can also save the dumps and use them later, and some will work also.

S0ll00n

RIPPER
Reaction score
that bin gets flagged on the specific area you have been using them on.
and people who aren't even from usa but get usa dumps is they hack vulnerable pos machines (install trojan) and lots of other methods.

ClubMed

Carder
Reaction score
Wow that makes so much sense. This helps me tremendously. Thanks for the responses.