Life of a carder

Confirme

DEER
Reaction score
Hey guys...very drink but lisen my idea
go this scene,
Hacking or Coding.

This not easy.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:01 AM ----------

carders life and stay free. IMA CARD FOREVER (in my future voic

Yeah this absolutle true
you soul say whis way all your long and happy life

Nice.

sexionsss

Reaction score
Carder is a drug, you can not go without
o but gets a little paranoid police everywhere
it's a lifestyle choice ....

InstoreBorat

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It good and healthy if you kept all balanced and carded good healthy foods and sleep well and still workout.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
sitting in a dark cave entire life looking into glorious magnificient bill gates creation windows and mastering typing long sentences in a half second and masturbation,gosh thats every mans dream!

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
I will not say carding for live, im addicted to this shit blabla.. I'm into this because I need to build start up funds for things I need to do in future, thats it. When I have enough to do all that, I will be out.

aro2011

Professional
Reaction score
is not so easy bro to leave without it, one week, 2 weeks later you will stil come back i m telling you, carding is drug that stay on you.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
As a fellow carder, you know our friend called paranoia, I'm fed up of him now :)

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
you shoot been an artist , sing a song about it , and youtube it man ....the underground is looking for style like this , and then we can card your song on itunes again ...

hahahaha

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
As a fellow carder, you know our friend called paranoia, I'm fed up of him now :)

ha ha so true leads to lack of sleep to a scrambled brain to a arrest you need to control it.

GNR

Carder
Reaction score
write a poem about it and cut your wrists after using a blank plastic.
you obviously didnt meet with the bad side of carding.when you get busted ( and must be prepared to happen at one point in life - it happened to big guys and small guys) you wil see the romance in it after you stay 2-3-4 years in prison.
who think like that , bonnie and clyde bullshit, and thinking he's better than the rest and like to brag about it will sure end up there.
people who buy dumps from foruma to card wallmart shit and think they big outlaws will be the first to cry for mama when get busted.
carding is a necesity for me and i think it should be same for all , treat it like a job and be serious about it,make your money as quite as possible, keep as low profile as possible and dont open mouth too much.
after you done it , invest in a legit bussines or open a bussines and live happily ever after.
have clear head all the time and be with feet on earth, never feel the need to show others how cool you are beeing a carder.

Last edited:

Surab

Reaction score
You thought seriously this is fun? I do this shit because i have no other chance to make money except low money "slave" jobs . I want a better life too and you make your business for fun.

Omega-

Professional
Reaction score
If you don't find it fun in some sense I don't think your a real carder, Just a passer by dabbling in the trade.

Looking for a certain amount of $ then your out,

But I do find it annoying how some people go on about how carding is a way of saying fuck the system and all that bullshit

Thats just stupid.

But it certainly is something that I enjoy and enjoy learning about different areas.

Ninja

Reaction score
ohhhh
carding job - fun?

i missed somethin' in this world for sure.
:)

chantelle7

Professional
Reaction score
Carding Stuff i dont ever felt happy with this

Order Processed

Verifying Payment!

Send us BIling ststement And scanned Image of cc used..

Lols

Carding Is Pain On my brain