Libertyreserve's new feature (SMS) - NOT ADVISED!

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Recently LR added a new feature of (SMS Verification), i'd personally advice not to use it, Unless you can manage a SIM card with no real information and what so ever, because ONE single court order against your account, all of your financial information will be posted to the law.

And i know many of you now would say we already use our information to PICK-up/Exchange/Sell/Buy what so ever, and again, that is stupid, you should always use fake/drops to pick-up LR, even if its based on Costa freaken Rica, US authorities isn't easy to deal with and got the power to manage any financial institution.

A copy of Libertyreserve's recent News:

Scheduled Maintenance - December 7, 09:00pm UTC
Dear Friends,

Liberty Reserve will be unavailable on:
December 7, between 09:00 (pm) and 1:00 (am) UTC

Liberty Reserve would like to introduce you SMS Verification Feature as part of our services. SMS coverage will be worldwide, however some of the telecommunication providers in certain countries may not be supported. You can report this issue to Liberty Reserve customer support and they will gladly assist you.

You will be able to see it as soon as the system has been placed back on-line. You will find this feature under Security Settings of your account. Presently it will be used for Verification Pin delivery process as an alternative verification method besides the present E-Reset Form.

It will be also used as part of security measures for upcoming Non-Developer API Tools.

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve.

e3911

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Im not sure if im right but all you need to do is use a prepaid phone or a SIM that u register online to any name which you can get for free (1-2) or you can buy in bulk if you throw them away more often.
Att offer prepaid service to register online any name. Virgin mobile also and a lot more.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
it looks like from what I read, that its only feature as an alternative method to those who want to reset their pass/pin.

not to verify etc if u have a certain balance.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Lr no more anonym payment system(((
Need to use PM

FutureV

Professional
Reaction score
Perfectmoney gonna act the same as E-gold, not *suspend* your account.. but make it TOTALLY DISAPPEARED "Not existed" anymore.. so i wouldn't advice PM as well.

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
The new SMS feature Is an optional feature and you can stay on e-mail verification to reset your PIN..
I agree with FutureV About Perfectmoney Aka Trainex They are old known scammers.

dumpsxp

RIPPER
Reaction score
YES ALSO PERFECT MONEY GIVE MONTHLY PROFIT

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
I lost a bunch of cash in my wmz because of their sms verification...had no longer access to that phone and didnt remember all the info well(stupid), so I will keep the feature disabled if its anything like the webmoney one.

Ninja

Reaction score
Guys when you all understand how to read properly?
wtf happend with community nowdays?

They read some comment and make WRONG thoughts out of it.
IT IS OPTIONAL feature!
Its NOT mandatory!

And person who initiated that thread just asked to use common sense when use it.

So NOONE force you to use sms verification.
Damn... how easy you can fall into bad things.

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Guys when you all understand how to read properly?
wtf happend with community nowdays?

They read some comment and make WRONG thoughts out of it.
IT IS OPTIONAL feature!
Its NOT mandatory!

And person who initiated that thread just asked to use common sense when use it.

So NOONE force you to use sms verification.
Damn... how easy you can fall into bad things.

I agreed with Ninja

And I personally think, It will not harm you Unless your account is Valid for Credit card Payments & Then you play any games there, otherwise It is also a Good option to keep your LR secure.

As Ninja told its an Optional to use your Phone with account
So no need to be Panic
And enjoy yourselfs

Ninja

Reaction score
Its working for me and my friends without any probs lately.

carder2012

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes, It was Down due to maintenance , and Now its working..