Liberty Reserve Problems - Is it time to switch ?

rs444

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Anybody thought of bitcoin? Only problem is the currency fluctuates so much. I had 1000 bitcoin last year, they were worth around 2500 USD, I sold all when price reached 4000 USD after 3 months of waiting, and now? Fucking worth 10,000 USD!!!! So yeh. It is safe and secure but only if it was stable...

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
I just checked LR website, it seems to be up and running. I hope people who have blocked accounts get their accounts back.

Ninja

Reaction score
Not working for me.

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
i would prefer to find new payment processor and , then to use two of them lr and them sl even if one stop other will work , because if now lr wont get back people
will need 6 months to get backk and learn new payment procesor , we're lossing muuch money. thnx

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
I just checked LR website, it seems to be up and running. I hope people who have blocked accounts get their accounts back.

I think your intelligence isn't necessary here right now but thank you for trying to contribute.

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
Not up for me either
you prob have old cookies =D

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
Not up for me either
you prob have old cookies =D

He just saw that homepage of LR is up and straight logged into carder.market to make that post "lr is up and running". :D

mrxsailor1

Professional
Reaction score
He just saw that homepage of LR is up and straight logged into carder.market to make that post "lr is up and running". :D

LOL yh, sorry itwas the homepage that is working but not the login page, sorry lol

Ninja

Reaction score
hehe.

jaycutler

Professional
Reaction score
Update of LR blog:

Dear friends, it has come to our attention that some of our customers became concerned with our latest maintenance continuation and erroneous account status change for a group of our clients. Please find below an official explanation of reasons behind both instances:

1. There is a group of blocked accounts which were erroneously blocked by an automated script that was tested in the beginning of August and apparently has failed to perform properly. Script was designed to automatically secure in account in the event of multiple suspicious login attempts. During this maintenance we have identified the problem, addressed it and it is now being solved.

2. Since we were forced to perform extended maintenance, we saw an opportunity to add some of the additional features that were pending to be added to the website. As the web site appears shortly, you will discover Credit Card Funding option (available ONLY to a verified users), along with other minor improvements and enhancements.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this maintenance may have brought to you and would like to assure you that both issues are addressed in a timely manner and currently being worked on around the clock for the quickest and safest resolution. During this final stage of maintenance we are identifying erroneously blocked accounts and updating their statuses to "normal". This is a long and tedious process so your patience is appreciated. While we are doing everything possible to bring the system back faster, these processes make take an additional up to 2-4 days to complete.

Any other explanation of this maintenance that you may come across online in various online forums is inaccurate or simply put - false and misleading.

Ninja

Reaction score
jaycutler
We all aware about this update. Thank you.

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
it will come back :) monday

how sure are you it will be back on monday? Money is being lost due to idleness in business daily. :( :( I think vendors and stores should seek other funding alternatives.

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
oh thank you we didnt read this you're the first u bring to us thank you too much , WTF .!!!!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Some did seek other methods already. I sent wu to fund 2k PM last Monday. However, the vendor is waiting on LR so he can exchange LR to PM to give me PM so im still stuck waiting. I doubt you will find a lot of vendors who stocked PM because there wasnt a high enough request, and caught them empty handed. So i, with my attempt of avoiding LR, ended up right in the same blocked spot as everyone else, just that instead of waiting for LR, im waiting for my exchanger who is waiting for LR. Terrible.

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
those vendors who are taking perfect money or wmz are already in business rest those who are PayPaling with Lr well ... :)

sooner or later they will wake up to the shifting wind !!!

1 week and still no updates !!!

Ninja

Reaction score
I think migrating to PM or bitcoin - best option so far.

hell11

Carder
Reaction score
I think migrating to PM or bitcoin - best option so far.

PM have option personal - bussiness , wich i think its bad for our biz will close our accounts however they want

bitcoin i didnt try , it will be good if all shares idea and we select wich one we will work with it ,

i think LR time its gone now , i have to accept LR was best till now.

artioma

Professional
Reaction score
a lot of sellers now accepts pm , so i think use pm guys

Inkmoney

Carder
Reaction score
Bitcoin's fluctuation is a big problem, that currency is not stable at all. And PM i really really big risk in the future as they can really close anytime they want and run away with all the money.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
Bitcoin's fluctuation is a big problem, that currency is not stable at all. And PM i really really big risk in the future as they can really close anytime they want and run away with all the money.

we make our own value, according to daily market.
look at history for last months
solving blocks is harder every day = value gets bigger every day
today mtgox coted one BTC to 10,6$ compared with 8,3$ 3 weeks ago
Market grows, there are corporations funding every day to spread word in third world countries
+ i am repeating my sels, but we can coordonate our own market/value based on USD. It takes a moment to check market value and fix prices for the specific day
Also fees are far cheaper compared with LR market. Today I lost only 2% From MT Gox To perfect Money to WMZ to Paxum.
But patiente is gold. Only few more hours until tomorrow.

What must be considered is that if tomorrow passes, a change has to be made. In other comunity shops create vouchers which give to local WU member to resell. Basically their own curency. Posibilities are alot.