Liberty Reserve Problems - Is it time to switch ?

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
aaah !!! another day wasted . I can not make or receive any payments thanks to system updates on Liberty Reserve.Being in carding for quite a time now .. I have seen times when wu / mg used to be only options.

Then came e-gold worked good for yr or so and then the classic crash and soon we were all making accounts on web money. 2 -3 years on web money and same problems started on web money .. system updates and locked purses :)

And now its Liberty reserve. Well for those who use this extensively just to update since start of this yr alone in last 8 months Liberty reserve has been down for maintenance 6 times.

Yes 6 times in 8 months and out of them twice just only in august !!! There are also number of complains on different forums from users about locked accounts and other procedural errors.

I think it is time that we should start looking at alternate currencies for future not only to protect and ensure continuity of business but also to safe guard our hard earned funds :)

After look at all the payment systems .. available the only one that clicked for me is perfect money. Yes, we can see website is not that secure or at least the login process is not that secure etc etc but i have'nt heared ppl complaining about their lack of service or Locking accnts .And best of all they issue debit card for direct widrawls.

I guess vendors / sellers should start exploring the possibility of a new e currency for future.

I open this discussion and would like to have feed back from vendors / sellers as they are really the ppl who force users to opt for a certain e currency.

My Vote : Perfect Money

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
all this "LR Scam" shit is not true
i think there are some people who want to put LR down , so they can invest on a new payment system similar to LR ,
maybe USA GOV ?
maybe USA GOV want to make a system like LR , so they get in can bust all carders ?
dont trust a shit guys , if LR block ur account , just wait when lr get back go on costumer support they will help u ,
LR blocked my friend account , he just contacted support and they unblocked hes account.

RedruMZ

VIP member
Reaction score
agreed with kub
same thing happened with my friend he was not getting pin in Hotmail he email then and provide them the correct info as in account and they change the email.
its just temp prob. even i recover my 1 oldest account pw in secs when lr was working.

ebimel

RIPPER
Reaction score
may be LR locked your account because You are not the Owner of the Account ?

Panther

Professional
Reaction score
Yes ,LR is jammed.Have Patience People..This Service won`t go Down.Once a year they do this so...Wait and Stop Panic.
To be on Topic what other e-currency overseas we can work on?

nev3r0ng

Professional
Reaction score
This Service won`t go Down.Once a year they do this so.

brv 6 times uptil now in these eight months only :)

and for those who are bit dubious about lr and blocking accounts ... need to visit some hyip forums and forex forums.

All over the net ppl are complaining abt LR blocking the accnts and thier appalling customer service. Some one got 68 k $ blocked in his account and he was lr user from last 6 yrs :) those ppl have got nothing to do with illegit business and are mostly forex traders.

any ways ... as I write this ..LR is still down and feels like its gonna be another day without any action :)

@panther most of e-currencies support this.

I still suggest we should start looking at alternates !

ecopower

Carder
Reaction score
Think lr is fucked or about to, cus been hearing rumors saying lr has been assisting fraud frm government and tinks is high time one start looking for alternative

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Yes ,LR is jammed.Have Patience People..This Service won`t go Down.Once a year they do this so...Wait and Stop Panic.
To be on Topic what other e-currency overseas we can work on?

Looks like the best alternative is PERFECT MONEY, but 99% sure that LR will be back.

KUB

Professional
Reaction score
LR never collaborated with FEDS
WMZ did , but lr didnt accept the offer from USA gov,

gee123

Professional
Reaction score
Electronic money is not a good choice to accept credit cards.
I really do not remember there which accept credit cards, electronic money is not my carding
neteller, mb, pm ap, entro, liqpay too much

Scanman

Carder
Reaction score
There is a lot of scare mongering going on in regard to LRs maintenance. you you guys recall it was down for like a week last year and people were saying the sky was falling. but sure enough they were back eventually and life went on as usual. Hopefully it will be the same thing this time - no need to panic yet!

As already stated, there are a lot of people who would love to see LR fail and i think may be actively spreading misinformation and fear over it. Namely the government who aren't getting their taxes on these funds and other ecurrencys who would like a bigger piece of the pie. Not to mention the exchangers who you may notice dropped their exchange rates just before the maintenance happened, and will almost certainly jack them up when LR is back up and everyone is trying to cash out furiously .

Anyway, finger crossed it'll be back to normal tomorrow or the day after. Lesson here though should be that LR is NOT a bank account. Don't keep your funds in any ecurrency, it is not and never will be guaranteed safe.

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
dam i thought i was the only one with this problem man i just put 3k in my account just before this happen. hope all goes well in a few hours as they stated, our fingers are crossed also

Ninja

Reaction score
Dont worry about the future of LR, it'll be bright.
But locked down money - could be big pain.

scamcity

Carder
Reaction score
LR never collaborated with FEDS
WMZ did , but lr didnt accept the offer from USA gov,

That is true, but now is a lot of pressure on LR and who knows if they are or not collaborating with the FEDS now. But, I will continue to contact customer service to get my account unblocked. I will post once they come back up to see if they released my funds.

However, I know for sure i will not let too much sit in any account!!!!

Any suggestions on other trusted overseas companies we can deal with?

Reaction score
LOL @ bitcoins, you dont remember what just happened with them?
Best is bank account, WU/MG in fake names in non usa countries.

sammy

Carder
Reaction score
Scheduled Maintenance - August 20, 11:00am (UTC)
Liberty Reserve will be unavailable:
From August 20 until August 22,

This upgrade will give you a faster, more productive system.

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve.
Posted by Jeniffer at 5:15 AM ... this what i got from lr blog,so plz guys let me patience it will be over today cos am not a good fan of PerfectMoney. cheers

100%

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
LOL...