Legit drop services

Daquan

Reaction score
Hello,

Can someone recommend me a reliable drop service with a good list of illiquid goods, because the ones in this forum or either outdated, they don't answer your dms or their list is not good enough in my opinion. here are the one i've contacted as well as why it didn't work out
Venus : they decided to not answer my texts no more, but they do have a good list with some good prices
Reinhardt: good list too but they do not answer their dms neither
skupnelika: didn't even get to see his list because he got mad for no reason
and another one from another forum but their list and prices it's not that great

Thank you!

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
Russian drop services and goods buyers do not like to work with English-speaking newcomers, as they believe that they bring a lot of problems and do not know how to properly card things.
When you write to them, do not say that you are a newbie, otherwise you may receive a refusal to cooperate.
Also, when drop services recruit a team of professional carders, they do not need further advertising of the service to attract new stuffers.
Personally, I have been working with @Reinhardt_Drops for a long time
I order liquid goods to the addresses of his drops, since I know good cardable stores for these purposes, but you can start with non-liquid goods to gain experience.

Daquan

Reaction score
Hello.
Russian drop services and goods buyers do not like to work with English-speaking newcomers, as they believe that they bring a lot of problems and do not know how to properly card things.
When you write to them, do not say that you are a newbie, otherwise you may receive a refusal to cooperate.
Also, when drop services recruit a team of professional carders, they do not need further advertising of the service to attract new stuffers.
Personally, I have been working with @Reinhardt_Drops for a long time
I order liquid goods to the addresses of his drops, since I know good cardable stores for these purposes, but you can start with non-liquid goods to gain experience.
ok so that means i can't work with them?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
If they agree to cooperate, then you can work with them. Just ask them for a list of purchases of illiquid goods and addresses of drops for parcels. Before doing this, please read the rules of the service.
Look for shops and order goods, if you succeed, they will be happy and will pay your % in cryptocurrency.

Last edited:

Daquan

Reaction score
If they agree to cooperate, then you can work with them. Just ask them for a list of purchases of illiquid goods and addresses of drops for parcels. Before doing this, please read the rules of the service.
Look for shops and order goods, if you succeed, they will be happy and will pay your % in cryptocurrency.
alright thank you bro

Last edited by a moderator: