Lecture: Warming up the stores

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Lecturer: Teroza

19:15:19 - Teroza: Today I am your lecturer.

19:15:31 - Teroza: I will cover the topic of warming up shops / services / interaction with the support of the resource / SI in warming up.

19:15:42 - Teroza: The lecture will be divided into main sections:

19:15:57 - Teroza: Where to start when starting to warm up.

Basic basics of warming behavior.

Interaction with support of the resource you selected.

Warm-up using dialing.

Additional Information.

19:16:23 - Teroza: Before starting the lecture I will give a dictionary, I think you already know these definitions.

19:16:31 - Teroza: A small dictionary:

Back / background - the most comprehensive information about a person, may include date of birth / SSN, car, place of residence, contact information, family information, etc.

It breaks through with breakers or on popular sites - https://www.whitepages.com, peoplefinders, intelius.

Driving / warrant - an online purchase in a store by entering payment information by the user.

SSN- social security number - A unique nine-digit number assigned to US citizens and residents

Dob - Date of birth.

Cardholder / ch / holder - holder of a card / paypal / bank account.

Shop - Market - Store

CC - credit card / debit card / predeyd card, etc.

PP - Paypal

BA - bank account.

Pak - package with goods.

Cookies - A small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user's computer. Whenever trying to open the page of the corresponding site, the web client sends this piece of data to the web server as part of the HTTP request.

Copy paste - ctrl + c / ctrl + v (copy-paste)

Antifraud is an automatic system for detecting fraudulent actions / transactions on a site.

19:17:33 - Teroza: Section No. 1 Where to start when starting to warm up.

19:17:41 - Teroza: First of all, you need to understand: you are not a carder, you are a client, and the client is above all.

19:17:54 - Teroza: You must choose a hypothetical victim (shop / service) and prepare the material for work.

I recommend that you do everything very creatively and do not spare time for this.

19:18:08 - Teroza: Getting Started Let's take Some John Franklin from Arizona as an example, you want to buy a camera on his behalf.

19:18:23 - Teroza: I recommend collecting the necessary background for the holder (at least his age and looking at his pages on social networks), use public sites like https://www.whitepages.com, peoplefinders, intelius (any working off)).

19:18:41 - Teroza: You have found the shop you need that sells canon cameras well, do not rush to go directly to your shop and add the canon to the basket.

19:18:51 - Teroza: Use the Google / Yahoo / Bing search engine and others.

19:19:07 - Teroza: Choose several shops, including yours, look at the canon you are interested in, create the appearance of interest in buying this camera.

19:19:19 - Teroza: In this article I will not explain what your email should be, I will give only brief recommendations:

19:19:30 - Teroza: use mail services that are popular in the country of the cardholder (in usa it's gmail, hotmail, yahoo, outlook)

19:19:41 - Teroza: use corporate mail if you are going to buy something specific and professional.

19:19:52 - Teroza: Some shops / services break through your mailing address for being in social networks and so on (keep this in mind)

19:20:09 - Teroza: [email protected] is perfect for John Franklin, try not to use numbers in the mailing address, use a dot to separate the first name / last name, if it doesn’t help, duplicate one letter in the first / last name.

19:20:36 - Teroza: Express answers to possible questions.

19:20:44 - Teroza: 1. Why do we need a back for a holder

19:20:53 - Teroza: You can always come up with a believable story for the purchase of goods and pass the necessary verification, if any.

19:21:04 - Teroza: 2. Why do you need to go into several shops and create activity there

19:21:18 - Teroza: there are two points in this, some serious platforms monitor the user’s activity and thereby level their evil control. The second reason for interacting with support, you can always ask why your store is more expensive or cheaper than in one or another, etc.

19:21:34 - Teroza: 3. Why do I need a date of birth and a correctly created mailing address?

19:21:47 - Teroza: The answer is extremely simple, some shops are not easy to enter the fields to fill in ext (date of birth), this information is made by them in the databases. A correctly created mailbox will not arouse suspicion from a fraud agent rather than [email protected]

19:22:01 - Teroza: 4. Why is it worth using a search engine to go shopping?

19:22:18 - Teroza: Well, here the answer is extremely simple. Do you fill in additional cookies for yourself and especially those who do not use the search engine and immediately go to the site? Do you often write the full Wikipedia address in a string? Or computer? That's the same.

19:23:01 - Teroza: Section No. 2 Basic principles of conducting a shop / service when warming up.

19:23:14 - Teroza: After completing the first stage:

19:23:24 - Teroza: Creating activity in other services with this product.

Having broken back on the holder

Preparing your material for work - correctly created mail, a set of necessary cookies.

19:23:36 - Teroza: The main stage of warming up the shop / service begins.

19:23:55 - Teroza: For each service or shop, the approach is significantly different from the other, somewhere it’s absolutely not worth the bother, somewhere it’s worthwhile to work hard and responsibly.

19:24:18 - Teroza: Take, for example, a store selling electronics, in your head you should remember forever, you are not a carder, but a client of this store.

19:24:38 - Teroza: first of all, any potential client climbed a certain number of shops before, in order to choose the best option for yourself, consider this.

19:24:50 - Teroza: Read the FAQ, delivery information, rules for using this service in the shop of your choice, read the contact information.

19:25:04 - Teroza: Important!

19:25:15 - Teroza: do not just click on it as if nothing had happened, but emulate an interest in buying, stop on the page

19:25:24 - Teroza: scroll through it, maybe look for something in Google that interests you.

19:25:45 - Teroza: You can subscribe to the shop newsletter, they love it very much.

19:25:57 - Teroza: Read the payment rules, think like a client and everything will work out.

19:26:17 - Teroza: Think about how, in which case to contact support.

19:26:30 - Teroza: On the shop website, go to the desired product category (do not recklessly wander around the shop / service, use your chosen product direction, is it not suspicious if a person wants to buy a camera, but watches a smart watch)

19:26:59 - Teroza: view the number of competing positions / add to your favorites the product you need, do not rush to add your product to the basket

19:27:09 - Teroza: Mandatory!

19:27:23 - Teroza: If you use the search in a shop, there can be no talk about any copy-paste! All to write only with your hands!

19:27:49 - Teroza: Go to the page of your chosen product, and follow the payment (pay as a guest or a new user is up to you / I try to pay with a guest)

19:28:14 - Teroza: Fill all the information about John with your hands in Antique. The sphere has a very convenient function. Paste Like Human Print recommend)

19:28:31 - Teroza: Mandatory for US / UK: indicate the correct billing address; this information is checked at the bank level (AVS).

19:28:46 - Teroza: You will immediately have a question - in the field a telephone number

19:29:03 - Teroza: I advise you to indicate the number of the holder, shops are rarely the first to disturb the holder / usually this action will add you a plus to antifraud.

19:29:22 - Teroza: If the holder’s phone is not there, indicate the phone under the holder’s staff / dedicated sip and so on. In extreme cases, enter the fake number, but do it at least for John’s staff in this case Arizona.

19:29:45 - Teroza: Before paying for the goods, in the shop there are often footnotes offering to get acquainted with additional information

19:30:03 - Teroza: if John familiarized it would play a plus for antifraud.

Finally pay for the goods, do not forget to enter everything by hand, do not rush and be careful

19:30:14 - Teroza: Express answers to possible questions:

19:30:23 - Teroza: 1. Why can’t you copy-paste?

19:30:38 - Teroza: The answer is quite simple: the service can monitor this and no normal person can copy-paste everything) basically everything is written by hand.

19:30:50 - Teroza: 2. How long does it take to warm up a shop in this way?

19:31:02 - Teroza: It all depends on your shop / service, how secure it is, Good warming will never hurt.

19:31:24 - Teroza: 3. Why study the payment / delivery rules and other information?

19:31:35 - Teroza: This gives positive confidence points to antifraud + in the future can help when talking with support.

19:31:49 - Teroza: 4. Why not immediately open all the tabs and close?

19:32:00 - Teroza: All this is well monitored, and few people read at a speed of 10,000+ words per minute.

19:32:32 - Teroza: 5. What is the difference between warming up on the basis of the mail corp and personal?

19:33:02 - Teroza: Here the question is rather ambiguous, I use corporate mail most often to order something extraordinary (printer / coffee machine / work tool). In the case of corporate mail, I would recommend communicating more with support, asking about wholesale and so on. More on this later.

19:33:22 - Teroza: 6. Question about choosing a phone for billing / shipping

19:33:44 - Teroza: now more and more shops are monitoring this information, I recommend indicating John’s data, if you don’t have a phone, use Google’s voice, vulture, put an answering machine - they say that Hello is John, now I’m extremely busy, I’ll call you back later days, do not get sick.

19:34:01 - Teroza: 7. Which billing to indicate clearly, but which shipping

19:34:18 - Teroza: Always indicate beat = spike, the difference of these data will lead to an extensive question and unnecessary attention to the antifraud system, the only solution where you can beat this is communication with support, I'll tell you about this during the lecture.

19:34:33 - Teroza: 8. John's billing - how will I get a camera then?

19:34:49 - Teroza: This is a little beyond this lecture, but now the main solution is to stop your pack in the compartment (hold) and then pick-up it, or redirect your pack to the drop / middle (reroute)

19:35:13 - Teroza: Remember, the more time you spend on preparing a drive, the more time / money / nerves it will save you in the future.

19:35:42 - Teroza: Section No. 3 Interaction with support of a resource of your choice.

19:36:08 - Teroza: When a deeply respected client, John Franklin added a camera to his favorites, after examining the sites of competitors and the policies of this shop, a special chapter begins - communication with support.

19:36:23 - Teroza: You must understand, for support you are a god and he prays for you.

19:36:37 - Teroza: Let's start with why contact with support is needed?

19:36:49 - Teroza: For myself, I have led several neutral stages of development.

19:37:04 - Teroza: - John Franklin does not know what delivery he will send his goods to, does he really want to secure it in the future, and there usps.

19:37:33 - Teroza: This is a fairly basic case and can be approached both at the beginning of heating and at the end. This will give a definite plus to the antifraud system and establish you already as a person in the shop. You contact the shop in the dialog box / by mail / via telephony and ask the necessary question, get the necessary answer, everything is quite simple. It is important to understand you are a person, not a robot, no copy paste inside the shop. If you write in a dialog box, you can specifically make a mistake in a difficult word, this will describe you as a person in the face of support. Communicate calmly and with interest, this is your key to victory.

19:37:50 - Teroza: - John Franklin is having difficulty deciding why he should buy it here?

19:38:19 - Teroza: Everything is just quite conditional here, write a support with a request to tell you about the advantage, is there any guarantee, why is it cheaper in your store, how fast do you deliver, etc.? You get a plus for antifraud.

19:38:41 - Teroza: - John Franklin wants to send a gift to his friend

19:39:02 - Teroza: oh this is actually not easy right now) but perhaps the key to this success is a good warm-up, preparation of material and backing, John’s task before the order is to find out the possibility of sending the goods to a friend or yourself to another address under any pretext, after it’s worth moving on to the order itself, use si engineering you were returning home (the car broke down, stopped in another state, your relative got sick and you are with him and support him, there is an abnormal heat in your state and you have moved to another one during your vacation )

19:39:28 - Teroza: - John Franklin has difficulty paying

19:40:08 - Teroza: this item is rather unpleasant, maybe John doesn’t remember his password for vbv / 3ds, John doesn’t load the payment form and something like that - Here John must turn to support (beat John’s back) It’s advisable to start the conversation with the fact that you are fond of photography; John leads your Instagram; you have studied the selected product for a long time; you’ve got acquainted with the prices of your competitors; help with this, support can often carry mana Flax debit card to John that much easier by driving your. Support may ask you to ring, you must call to answer his questions and ask for help and you will help you)

19:40:42 - Teroza: - Well, the most classic after ordering

19:40:51 - Teroza: John wants to know information about his order. (here I think without comment, you want to know the status of your order)

19:41:14 - Teroza: The negative stages of development come when it is not John who asks questions, but John asks questions)

19:41:28 - Teroza: 1. Classic development scenario - you were asked to undergo additional verification, prepare the information for the answers in this form.

19:42:15 - Teroza: Firs / midl / last name

Email + telephone number

Ssn (social security number) + dob (date of birth)

Billing + shipping

Your ss data + name of the bank that issued your card.

What did you order and for what amount + order number

Product number / code.

For egift, they will additionally require the recipient address (name + email)

19:43:02 - Teroza: If you call yourself, everything is in your head, if a ringing rings in your place, provide all the information clearly + additional info. Be sure to give the dialer the number you want to call from.

19:43:26 - Teroza: What Options can be?

19:43:42 - Teroza: 1. You were contacted by mail and asked for additional information

19:44:05 - Teroza: It is very polite and believable to answer, take into account your response time, you should not answer at two in the afternoon in Moscow, John is probably still sleeping, Answer support at a convenient time of the day. If your support asked for documents (go, extract, etc.), it is very logical to assume that John will not have this at hand now, and you never know if he is going to work now, very politely inform the support that you are at work and can satisfy his request in the evening. When John gets home, he will certainly go to the post office and send everything that the store requires, preferably not scans, but photographs.

19:45:05 - Teroza: 2. Support asks John to contact him by mobile phone.

19:45:26 - Teroza: Get ready to remember your whole back and get more extensive, if you call yourself, very politely talk, tell me that you are fond of photography, ask why I needed to call you and the like, if you do not speak English, give this is a matter for professionals and familiarize them with the necessary back and order information.

19:45:56 - Teroza: Express answers to possible questions.

19:46:11 - Teroza: 1. How important is it to communicate with support before the warrant?

19:46:30 - Teroza: If you send to beat = spike, it all depends on the severity of this shop, often there is no need for communication, if your beat and spike are different, be sure to contact the shop.

19:46:45 - Teroza: 2. Why is it important to know which mail service this shop sends?

19:47:07 - Teroza: This is also slightly beyond the scope of this lecture, but think about your task so that Pak comes to your hands, you need to understand whether it is possible to do this with courier services that serve this shop.

19:47:24 - Teroza: 3. Why might support have questions for me?

19:47:49 - Teroza: In fact, this is the usual procedure, support can conduct a survey / find out if you are happy with everything when ordering, etc.

But the main reason you overtook the jamb.

19:48:12 - Teroza: 4. What could be my mistake if the support asks to communicate with him?

19:48:28 - Teroza: Here you should think about everything from your system / IP / connection type / IP system compliance, etc., as well as how many fraud scores you score and why, you can avoid fraud speed points by doing the right preparation before driving , and a good warm-up, remember fraud glasses capture everything from your mailing address / system, before you read the rules for using this resource or not.

19:49:02 - Teroza: 5. What level of English is needed, why call and so on?

19:49:15 - Teroza: I will answer honestly - my language level is lame, I use the services of professionals, they use sip telephony and make phone calls with a number change, I advise you to always call from the phone that you indicated in your billing = shipping.

19:49:52 - Teroza: 6. What can the support ask, what should I answer, and so on?

19:50:10 - Teroza: For all this, you broke the back, let me give you a recent example, the support service of the rental service asked me to contact him, I, as a responsible settler, called him. They asked me how you found our service, why exactly us?

19:50:20 - Teroza: What college do I study in, etc.?

19:50:29 - Teroza: Asked to send a copy of ID.

19:51:02 - Teroza: I’ll tell you right away your friend’s flood, the answer to which college you study, come up with and answer in a detailed way, say I study at the college of art, study current trends in painting, graphics, sculpture, art objects, more recently I visited the Venice Biennale exhibition, I can send you a photo, it was an amazing life experience for me. Tell us more about yourself about your hobbies, ask what documents and in what form to send and follow all support orders. I wish you a lack of support questions) it’s better for you to make them a brain, and not vice versa)

19:51:44 - Teroza: Section No. 4 Warm-up using dialing.

19:52:01 - Teroza: It’s worth starting with the fact that in many stores you can order goods by phone or get the information you need about the product.

19:52:13 - Teroza: What is the warm-up over the phone and why is it needed?

19:52:25 - Teroza: I will highlight a huge plus when warming up the shop by phone, before the warrant, before warming up the shop

19:52:42 - Teroza: on behalf of John, you call the store and are interested in basic things, about everything that I said earlier, find out about delivery / warranty, etc., say that you would like to purchase a camera.

19:52:53 - Teroza: Why should you call before the main warm-up?

19:53:05 - Teroza: Everything is very simple, your phone will already be in the system and when you indicate it, you will have a plus for antifraud!

19:53:17 - Teroza: Also, it is much more logical that the customer first calls to ask how it works, and then it will order.

19:53:29 - Teroza: Why should you call after driving in?

19:53:38 - Teroza: Everything is very simple, you as a client, want to find out whether everything went as it should, what you should do now, etc.

19:53:45 - Teroza: With this action you get + anti-fraud.

19:53:56 - Teroza: What nuances should be remembered when additional heating through the phone?

19:54:10 - Teroza: Remember that this is primarily an addition, not the main warm-up, be like a misunderstanding customer, maybe you should ask for a discount / promotional code. Speak pure English.

19:54:29 - Teroza: Section No. 5 Driving in with dialing.

19:55:00 - Teroza: This is a very excellent option in a shop if you are an insecure user of antique / doubt in the selection of IP / are afraid that your systems are not ideal.

19:55:26 - Teroza: It is worth using a call order,

Everything is quite simple here, break at least the minimum back / create mail / select the phone from which you will call (holder / sip / gvois)

19:55:40 - Teroza: You should start by warming up by phone, support can offer you to place an order by phone now

19:55:56 - Teroza: you only need to tell what you want to buy / consult, after which you will be asked to dictate your data

19:56:17 - Teroza: (billing / shipping / contact details - email + phone number (indicate from which you are calling)) it is worth noting some shops, they may require more information in this case, keep this at hand:

19:56:39 - Teroza: Firs / midl / last name

Email + telephone number

Ssn (social security number) + dob (date of birth)

Billing + shipping

Your ss data + name of the bank that issued your card.

What do you want to order, and for what amount.

Product number / code.

For egift, they will additionally require the recipient address (name + email)

19:56:52 - Teroza: After the received data, the support agent will manually enter your card and you will get the result of the work (up / down)

19:57:16 - Teroza: If you received a decline, do not exclude the human factor, ask the support to check the correctness of the entered data.

19:57:35 - Teroza: Express answers to possible questions.

19:57:54 - Teroza: 1. Is it mandatory to use warm-up using a telephone?

19:58:08 - Teroza: This is all very situational, for more serious shops I think this is a must-have solution, at the initial stage of the journey I recommend finding shops / services with a simpler and more understandable af.

19:58:21 - Teroza: 2. Why driving in a call, if you can do everything through the site?

19:58:33 - Teroza: There are a number of advantages af does not burn your system / you avoid 3d / vbv.

19:58:50 - Teroza: 3. What system should I call from? Can someone ring instead of me?

19:59:07 - Teroza: In order, it’s worth calling from sip telephony (naranaya example), it’s better to call with substitution for the holder’s phone, otherwise use the dedicated sip line / gvoice.

19:59:22 - Teroza: 4. What will af pay attention to with such a drive?

19:59:59 - Teroza: First of all, on the reality of your number / billing address / shipping address / your email.

20:00:53 - Teroza: Additional information and recommendations.

20:01:25 - Teroza: I recommend not immediately going into serious shops like china, apple and tp, start with something small, choose an unpopular shop with clothes, male / female cosmetics, hobby accessories and tp, fill your hand and everything will go.

20:01:45 - Teroza: Some recommendations before driving:

20:01:57 - Teroza: 1. Responsibly approach the setup of your system / without the proper system setup you can forget about success.

20:02:12 - Teroza: 2.Use adequate postal addresses + real holder phones / dedicated phones with an answering machine for the holder.

20:02:20 - Teroza: 3.Do not neglect the set of cookies.

20:02:30 - Teroza: 4.Do not make mistakes when entering information about kx - billing / shipping, etc.

20:02:42 - Teroza: 5. If you are not a confident native speaker of kh / entrust the work to professionals.

20:02:53 - Teroza: 6. When you give out the warrant for ringing, provide extensive information about the order + kx, this was discussed in the lecture.

20:03:06 - Teroza: 7. Monitor mail after driving in, always answer support and fulfill its requirements.

20:03:19 - Teroza: 8. Do not use copy paste in the shop where you want to drive.

20:03:30 - Teroza: 9. Always check the accuracy of the data you entered.

20:04:05 - Teroza: 10. To achieve success in the career, you need to work a lot)

20:04:27 - Teroza: On this I will bring the lecture to the end, does anyone have any questions?

20:04:47 - Serrwrtet: What should I do if I corresponded with support in my non-ideal English, and then all the same I needed a dialer, which was given to the dialer, with its perfect English? Support will see the difference.

20:05:12 - Teroza: Not the fact that different one and the same support will see this

20:05:30 - Teroza: If you have imperfect English, write support with extremely simple sentences

20:05:37 - Teroza: To prevent this from being seen.

20:05:54 - revolvervv81: 1. "and there usps", - is there no possibility of reroute in this mail service?

2. Can examples of mail services that normally relate (allow) reroute?

3. “they call with the substitution of the number,” - the dialer is given a number when driven in and can he call from him by changing?

4. Driving with a dialing - can a dialer do?

20:06:25 - Teroza: 1. Usps does not revert and does not hold

20:06:34 - Teroza: 2. Ups / Fedex

20:06:56 - Teroza: 3. That's right, you give the number, and he calls with the help of substitution.

20:07:12 - Teroza: 4. Can make a call, yes, they have this service in the region of 15-20 bucks.

20:07:30 - usbnet: about the question, to contact the professionals, is there a service somewhere who will discuss it?

and such a question I have with English, as it were, exactly, the answer is only if there is a difference in accent when talking with a support?

20:07:56 - Teroza: The emphasis has an important role, if you have an emphasis forget about ringing

20:08:11 - Teroza: @VeeChe @callmaker

20:08:19 - Teroza: Here are the dialers whose services I use

20:08:50 - artil352: 1) how to look for shops? example? at least a deferred site. to understand.

2) If a shop calls immediately, and you don’t boom, boom in English, what should I do? do not pick up and call back?

3) how much do you warm the shop? 1-2-3 days?

4) If the shop is not delayed, then you can drive a lot of it? Is it possible to beat one shop from one KX several times?

5) where to get photos of his documents? to order from renderers?

6) how will the dialers call from the number that I indicated? or do I need to arrange a phone number with them in advance?

7) In the Russian Federation it often happens that people do not live by registration, is it common in USA? can I go for it with personal billing and shipping address? Type I do not live by registration?)

20:09:23 - Teroza: 1. A lecture on finding shops you have had or will have. This is not my stuff)

20:09:43 - Teroza: 2. If the shop calls right away and you have poor English, give everything to it he will call back

20:10:08 - Teroza: 3. How much to warm the shop - I warm 15-30m

20:10:17 - Teroza: I see no reason to warm 1-2-3 days)

20:10:52 - Teroza: 4. You can drive a lot, why not? If you find a shop squeeze all the cream, do not sleep at night

20:11:06 - Teroza: go staff, make money

20:11:18 - Teroza: 5. you yourself answered your question)

20:11:42 - Teroza: 6. Give the numbers the numbers you want to call from and he will do everything himself.

20:12:06 - Teroza: 7. In Yus, all your places of residence are fighting in the base, no, you won’t eat it.

20:12:20 - Teroza: Does anyone else have questions?

20:14:53 - Rarka_: 20:13:42] <ShadowConsult> If we warmed up the shop and the payment failed, we throw out the account and start all over again?

20:15:22 - Teroza: <ShadowConsult> that's right

20:15:28 - Rarka_: Teroza: 20:13:42] <ShadowConsult> If we warmed up the shop and the payment failed, we throw out the account and start all over again?

20:15:29 - Teroza: I make about 20 attempts to drive in a day)

20:15:41 - Teroza: mb more

20:15:44 - Teroza: occasionally

20:16:16 - Teroza: If I did not see any questions, please forward

20:16:39 - artil352: No, just others asked you didn’t see you apparently)))

20:16:58 - artil352: and how many of 20 are successful?

20:17:14 - Rarka_: 1) If the card is decline, what to do, score, start a new personality, start over?

2) You beat the guest, because the ss shops give 5-15 minutes to check, so that if the card is decline, have time to make a refund?

3) What is the amount to start with for a trial drive into the store?

4) such a slightly abstract question about your example - how did you then use the rental service account if you started it in a strange name?

20:17:16 - Teroza: I would say 15

20:17:34 - Teroza: 1 - Score a drive into this attempt and start over

20:17:47 - bloomberg: net23: USPS is a mail service, it cannot be secured

20:17:57 - Teroza: 2 - there is no refound ss nothing to do with it, it's just easier and more convenient from a guest

20:18:05 - bloomberg: that is, change the address by dialing

20:18:07 - Teroza: 3 - I would drive up to 1000 bucks

20:18:10 - net23: what is to fix

20:18:33 - Teroza: 4 I did the bay at a percentage, pour money into the object, they pay a percentage

20:18:47 - Rarka_: through the sphere you hit or just through the portable

20:18:57 - analitik99: we have not yet reached the drive-in on the sphere?))

20:19:06 - Rarka_: in the field I look at a lot of negative reviews that does not work lately

20:19:07 - Teroza: It's too early yet)

20:19:29 - Teroza: For the initial needs, the sphere is perfect, and then you decide

20:22:40 - Rarka_: <ShadowConsult> There is an option that you record from the screen at the moment you start driving in, etc., etc., with comments on what you are doing, so that later we can watch the recording "live", to cut off 80% of the questions?

20:23:00 - Teroza: there is no such option)

20:23:07 - Teroza: You will have a lecture by driving online

20:26:24 - Televizor: a whole section

20:28:28 - Teroza: In general, I say goodbye to you, all the success in your work

20:28:36 - Teroza: If you have any questions, ask them on the forum

Carder

Professional
Reaction score

Carding education 2021​

Lecture - "Communicating with shops"

Lecturer: Gunnar

[19:33:44] <Gunnar> Hello everyone, sorry for being late

[19:34:21] <Gunnar> Let's start the lecture

[19:34:33] <Gunnar> Today I will cover the topic of warming up shops / services / interaction with the resource support / SI in warming up

[19:34:48] <Gunnar> So, let's deal with the very term "warm-up"

[19:35:14] <Gunnar> By the concept of warming up, we mean a set of actions designed to put together a complete picture of a real customer in the eyes of AF systems and shop / service managers during manual verification

[19:35:53] <Gunnar> Modern AF systems record all your actions from the first visit to the site until the moment of placing an order, and in some cases - even after it and analyze them using machine learning

[19:36:26] <Gunnar> In case of detection of any anomalous actions for a “normal” user, a fraudcorder is thrown into the order and when its critical values are reached, the order is either instantiated or sent for manual review

[19:36:55] <Gunnar> Thus, our task during warm-up is to try to be as similar as possible to a real user

[19:37:07] <Gunnar> Let's analyze the whole warm-up process from the very beginning

[19:37:29] <Gunnar> Before driving in, you have to decide which email address and phone number you will use. You have the following options:

[19:37:47] <Gunnar> - Use of email address and phone number of CH;

[19:38:02] <Gunnar> - Using a self-registering email address and a phone number that you control (Google Voice or similar);

[19:38:17] <Gunnar> - Mix of the above options: self-registration email + CH number; email CH + your number.

[19:38:37] <Gunnar> I would like to highlight the use of fake data (modification, for example, the last digit of the KX number) as a separate item - this is the least preferred option for most situations, and then I will explain why

[19:38:55] <Gunnar> Let's figure out why you might need to use the KX data at all - after all, a shop can just take and call / write an email to the holder, which will ruin our sweat and bloodshed by carding

[19:39:19] <Gunnar> The fact is that most modern AF systems pierce the mailing address used in the order for the presence of registered social accounts. networks and public services punching BG

[19:39:48] <Gunnar> Thus, if the shop has already suffered from fraud and they tweaked their AF system, driving them into such a shop from the left email addresses will basically not work. And when using KX data, the chance will still be

[19:40:04] <Gunnar> / Here I will make a small footnote about what BG is for those who do not know:

[19:40:32] <Gunnar> BG = background / background / backing. BG is often understood as a background report. There are many companies in the USA that collect a kind of dossier on a person. There are many, both public and private, services from which you can get a wide variety of information, including:

[19:40:39] <Gunnar> - Full name, including middle name

[19:40:44] <Gunnar> - Age, ext;

[19:40:59] <Gunnar> - Information about relatives (names, ages and often also full BG on them);

[19:41:05] <Gunnar> - Address of residence, including also previous registered addresses;

[19:41:12] <Gunnar> - Phones, email addresses;

[19:41:19] <Gunnar> - Information about places of work;

[19:41:25] <Gunnar> - Criminal records, etc.

[19:42:11] <Gunnar> Whitepages, intelius, peoplefinders, etc. can be considered as examples of open (public) BG penetration services. Access to them can be obtained by driving in a subscription (it is often very simple to drive in, even from live testing)

[19:42:24] <Gunnar> Private services include, for example, westlaw and lexis nexis.

[19:43:01] <Gunnar> If we analyze AF systems, then in many of them you can see a separate section devoted to trusting email addresses, including the estimated age of mail

[19:44:06] <Gunnar> No AF system can directly reliably say exactly when an email account was registered, registered on public email services like gmail / outlook, etc. - however, it can determine svezhereg with an extremely high degree of probability: it is enough that the email is not in search engines, does not shine in the public services of the BG breakout, and accounts in popular social networks are not registered for it. networks and services (facebook, linkedin, google, etc.)

[19:44:43] <Gunnar> In the same way, no AF system knows whether the mail that you indicated in the order is the billing email address of KX and whether it belongs to him - however, in the same way it can guess by the above factors

[19:45:59] <Gunnar> Anticipating the question of whether it is worth registering various services for self-registration of email in order to outwit the anti-fraud - most likely it is not worth it: if you are not sure that your card will get into the shop with with a huge degree of probability according to your previous statistics (which implies that you already have some experience), then most likely you will be wasting your time (and you need it decently so that you can register a unique email and social networks for each card)

[19:46:30] <Gunnar> All of the above is also true for a phone number: if you use a phone number that you control (as the most popular option is Google Voice), AF systems can see that it:

[19:47:21] <Gunnar> - Virtual (you can make sure that this is very easy by checking the phone number at https://www.freecarrierlookup.com or similar services. Enter the Google Voice number (eg (720) 310-5182?) - and in the Carrier line we see “Google / Bandwidth.com (SVR).” It's not that a real user can't use Google Voice - but, you see, fraudulent orders will have this option much more often than real, which immediately puts our order at a disadvantage;

[19:47:32] <Gunnar> - Does not break through on BG penetration services and does not light up in Google.

[19:48:22] <Gunnar> Accordingly, when you use a phone number under your control, you immediately raise questions from the AF system. The same applies to the "modified" phone number - in the case when the KX phone number is used for driving in with a randomly chosen last digit that differs from the last digit in the KX number

[19:48:51] <Gunnar> However, an indisputable advantage of the approach using phone numbers / emails controlled by you is the ability to receive a letter / call from the shop, in some situations this can be critically important for your driving

[19:49:07] <Gunnar> A couple of tips on how to register mail if you decide to use self-registering email addresses:

[19:49:22] <Gunnar> - Use popular mail providers (in the US it is Gmail, Outlook / Hotmail, Yahoo);

[19:50:44] <Gunnar> - When registering, select the name of the mail account, which contains the first and last name of the holder. If the holder's name is John Franklin, try to register a mail similar to [email protected]. Most likely, such obvious options, especially in the case of the popular name and surname of the holder, will be occupied - therefore, use your imagination and add some words to the name of your future email account, for example: [email protected]; [email protected], etc. I do not recommend using numbers, AF systems do not like this, considering it one of the factors that make it possible to determine the fresh reg;

[19:52:12] <Gunnar> - I would also like to dwell on the use of corporate mails for driving. I recommend using them only if you are going to drive in something specific and professional to disguise as a business custom. In the case of using bldg. mail, make sure that the domain looks trustworthy enough, is not fresh (it is broken by whois), the site itself contains the appropriate content, or a redirect to the site of the relevant subject (because shop managers can check all these factors to make sure of reality and the plausibility of the existence of the domain and the site on it). Why don't I recommend using corpses for regular drives? It's simple: the use of corpus immediately knocks you out of the number of ordinary users using public services, and after all, initially your task is to disguise as much as possible as an average user

[19:53:10] <Gunnar> Also, I want to note that in order to minimize the likelihood of a successful call to the holder by the shop, or the holder's receiving an email from the shop, and the holder's phone and email can be flooded

[19:53:47] <Gunnar> Brief help for those who do not know what it is - there are services that provide services for flooding emails and phones (you can always find it on the forum), the essence of their work is that they throw a huge number of letters into the email inbox, among which notifications from the shop should be lost

[19:54:09] <Gunnar> In the case of phone flooding, respectively, continuous calls are received on the KX phone, which will lead to the fact that the number will be busy when the shop calls, or simply disconnected as a result of the rage quit holder

[19:54:55] <Gunnar> In case of using flooding, there are questions about the percentage of successful inbox messages (or the percentage of successful dial-ups), but I'll leave it to your judgment: if you decide to use such services, carefully read the reviews and test them on your own email / phone to check the efficiency

[19:55:28] <Gunnar> You can unambiguously decide which of the email address and phone number options to use, you can only test various combinations in your chosen shop (somewhere the left soap will go to the public email service and govoys, somewhere on the left soap / phone the anti-fraud will be charged, but the KX shop does not ring and you can use the KX data without flooding, somewhere the shop calls each order and everything needs to be flooded, etc.).

[19:55:48] <Gunnar> Now that you know all about the options for using data for driving, let's go directly to the process of warming up the shop

[19:55:59] <Gunnar> The warm-up process starts from the moment you first go to the site of the shop / service you have chosen

[19:56:24] <Gunnar> Antifraud sees where you came from by checking the HTTP referer (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_referer is the HTTP protocol header)

[19:56:38] <Gunnar> In order for your referral to be as trustworthy as possible, do not follow the direct link to the shop / service

[19:57:03] <Gunnar> Turn on your imagination and go from popular search engines (Google / Yahoo / Bing), various sites whose articles mention the shop / service you have chosen as a victim, aggregator sites, etc.

[19:57:34] <Gunnar> Separately, I would like to note that the shop can also track the request for which you came to it from the search engine, because search queries from search engines are sent via GET requests, i.e. visible in the address bar of the browser (for those who want to dig deeper into this issue: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/941469/is-it-possible-to-capture-search-term-from-google-search)

[19:57:52] <Gunnar> For us, this suggests that when you go to a shop from Google, you should use believable-looking search queries

[19:58:09] <Gunnar> So, let's say that we chose a trust source to go to the site and ended up on it, which already gave us a couple of anti-fraud loyalty points, or at least didn't take them away

[19:58:46] <Gunnar> Here I would like to note that the importance of further actions for each service or shop is significantly different: there is absolutely no need to bother somewhere and the drives will successfully enter without warming up at all, where it is worth getting a little worn out. To understand how everything works, you only need to test your chosen services

[19:59:17] <Gunnar> Let's take any shop that sells electronics as an example

[19:59:29] <Gunnar> Suppose we decided that it would be nice to drive him in and, without hesitation, began to act

[20:00:00] <Gunnar> Let's say that we don't know yet how this shop relates to warming up. Because our task is to test as many shops as possible, we can hardly afford to heat each chosen shop for hours, therefore, we will take 10-30 minutes as a reference warm-up time, from which we can start

[20:00:15] <Gunnar> Usually this is more than enough to warm up a shop, while effortlessly processing 10+ shops a day during the test phase

[20:00:31] <Gunnar> There is no single recommendation on how to heat shops, except for one: behave like a customer

[20:01:00] <Gunnar> Choose your line of behavior: if you want to be aimed at the widest possible coverage of a large number of shops, go directly to the link to the product you are interested in, study it in the shop, read some general data like FAQ , payment and delivery policies and proceed to checkout

[20:01:25] <Gunnar> If you are not particularly limited in time, behave like the most meticulous buyer: start by familiarizing yourself with the shop from the links in the footer - read everything that may contain information about delivery, all collapsed items in the FAQ, perhaps read reviews about the shop, if they are in the shop itself, subscribe to the newsletter

[20:01:34] <Gunnar> Next, go to the desired product category

[20:01:46] <Gunnar> Do not wander thoughtlessly around the shop, use your chosen product direction

[20:02:05] <Gunnar> It looks suspicious if a client wants to buy a camera, at the stage of choosing he looks instead of a photo equipment, a smart watch, for example, and in the end he goes and adds a camera to the cart for 2k and pays right away without even going to section with photographic equipment

[20:02:30] <Gunnar> Don't rush to add your product to the cart. View the N number of competing items, add the product you need to your favorites in advance, use the shop functionality like Compare Items to compare similar products

[20:03:06] <Gunnar> Here I would like to note that all of the above is also called "feeding cookies", because so that the AF system can track us, it needs to uniquely identify us and it does this with the help of cookies (data stored by the site in the local storage of our browser) and fingerprinting technologies, but now that's not about that

[20:03:28] <Gunnar> One often hears the following question: does it make sense to "fatten" cookies on third-party services?

[20:03:42] <Gunnar> My answer is absolutely unambiguous: no, it doesn't. No site can see third-party cookies from other services

[20:04:16] <Gunnar> Technically, this feature can be partially implemented using CORS (Cross-Origin Resource Sharing) - however, this technology is used specifically for the use of resources by several sites together, but in no case for tracking users by sites, it violates any Privacy Policy and is considered illegal activity

[20:04:53] <Gunnar> The only way CORS can be used by antifrauds is to detect the fact that you have visited any third-party services by requesting any resources presented on them (for example, pictures)

[20:05:16] <Gunnar> This way you can track whether you have visited, for example, everyone's favorite whoer and immediately throw a fraud flag on you, if so

[20:05:36] <Gunnar> Also, anti-frauds have the ability to check whether you are logged into popular services in the browser you are using: https://browserleaks.com/social#explanation

[20:05:57] <Gunnar> Thus, if you want to make the most thorough and meticulous warm-up, log in to a couple of any popular social accounts. networks - this will be enough

[20:06:07] <Gunnar> Back to our imaginary drive

[20:06:20] <Gunnar> After we decided we warmed the shop well enough, we proceed to the payment process

[20:06:43] <Gunnar> You can pay as a guest (Checkout as Guest), or create an account in the shop - it is more convenient for anyone, most often this does not play a big role, but creating an account can give you more control over the order in the future (at least, you can always check its status)

[20:07:07] <Gunnar> In case you have not created an account, look for Track My Order or similar links in the footer of the shop to use them to track the status after placing an order

[20:07:37] <Gunnar> An important point: fill in all the information by hand, or if you use the Linken Sphere antidetect, use Paste Like Human Print (emulation of manual input). Copy-paste is highly undesirable, because it is also tracked and not considered by AF systems as actions typical for a real user

[20:07:55] <Gunnar> Next, let's look at the interaction with the support of the resource you selected

[20:08:24] <Gunnar> Communication with the support can be used even at the warm-up stage as one of its additional elements. Some shops track user interactions with the support and then can bind them to the order, so in some cases it makes sense to throw a little questions at them

[20:09:32] <Gunnar> When interacting with a support, you can also not only win a little trust from the anti-fraud, but also find out information that is really important for driving in - for example, find out how the shop relates to driving on different bills and whether there is a ban on hold or rerut in the shop (short note: hold and rerut are manipulations with the courier service, allowing you to change the end point of delivery of the pack: the courier service department in the case of a hold and another address in the case of a rerut. There will be a separate lecture on these topics )

[20:10:54] <Gunnar> You can also feel free to ask the support about how relevant the availability of goods in the shop is (it often happens that you made an order, but the goods were not available, although it was in stock on the product page - and all your driving can go down the drain due to the fact that you were too lazy to talk to the support in the live chat) - you can ask in advance, is the product in stock for sure? Like, I made an order with your competitors before you, but there was no product, I don't want your shop to disappoint me either

[20:11:32] <Gunnar> To find out about the options for rutting or driving on a different bil-thorn, you should ask about the possibility of sending the goods to a friend (for example, for a gift) or to another address under some pretext (here sometimes they are good natural disasters - for example, you see that there was a hurricane in Arizona, tell the support that he took your laptop with your house and you urgently need a new one at a different address)

[20:11:48] <Gunnar> You can also contact the support if you have difficulties with payment

[20:11:59] <Gunnar> For example, you are catching a decline - you can clarify what exactly caused it

[20:12:18] <Gunnar> It is far from a fact that they will tell you the truth, but sometimes they say directly what the antifraud was being triggered for and this will give you an understanding of how to approach this shop in the future

[20:12:37] <Gunnar> Well, the most obvious thing is that some time after placing the order (if the order was still successful) you can find out information about it and in case of failure (canceling the order or any other problem with him), in the same way ask the reason and find out the maximum information using SI

[20:12:52] <Gunnar> When calling the shop for some important points (for example, you are asked to verify the order), you must prepare in advance the data with which you will go through the verification

[20:13:10] <Gunnar> At a minimum, you must have complete card details (including first / last name, email and phone number of the holder), billing address, what exactly you ordered (product code, exact amount, packaging and some special marks, if the product requires it)

[20:13:35] <Gunnar> I also recommend opening Google Maps on the holder's address to be ready for a question like "which street do you see from the window?" or "what's the closest major store to you?" - shop managers use such questions to make sure that it is not a fraudster calling

[20:14:05] <Gunnar> If you call yourself, everything should be in your head and you should answer the questions posed as quickly and clearly as possible. If the ringing rings instead of you, provide all the available information at once. Call from a substitution from the phone number from which you made the order; in case of using a third-party dialer, be sure to give him this number

[20:14:20] <Gunnar> / Here I will make one more footnote, because I am often asked this question after lectures

[20:14:41] <Gunnar> By using SIP telephony services, you can spoof (spoof) your CallerID, i.e. caller's phone number

[20:15:02] <Gunnar> To understand how this works: you can call yourself from your phone number, for example, or from your neighbor's phone number, but even from 911 - what you write in the SIP service in line CallerID, then the receiving call will be displayed on the display of his phone

[20:15:28] <Gunnar> In order to make a substitution call, register on one of the many SIP telephony services (I recommend services from our forum - narayana and SIP24, look for them), top up your balance, download software for SIP -telephony (MicroSIP under Windows / jitsi under MacOS or their analogues), set up the connection, change the Caller ID in the SIP service interface and call

[20:15:52] <Gunnar> Also, if you need to call on behalf of a female KX, and you are of the opposite sex, you can safely use Voice Morpher (voice morphs) - software for changing the voice. 90% of service calls do the same, claiming that they have both male and female voices.

[20:16:24] <Gunnar> If you were contacted by mail and asked for additional information, you should answer as politely and believably as possible, take into account your response time, you should not answer at 1 pm Moscow time. Respond during business hours according to the time zone in which the holder is located

[20:16:51] <Gunnar> If the support asked for photo / scans of documents (ID, bank statement, etc.) - politely inform them that you are not at work and will be happy to satisfy their request later. This will give time to prepare the necessary renderings (let me remind you that you can order renderings of any documents from numerous services presented on our forum)

[20:17:25] <Gunnar> If the support asks you to contact them by phone, get ready to quickly work with the broken BG if you call yourself. Tell us that you are fond of photography, ask why it was necessary to call and the like. If you do not speak English at the proper level, take this matter to professionals and familiarize them with the necessary back and order information

[20:17:34] <Gunnar> Let's touch on the topic of warming up and driving with the use of ringing

[20:18:01] <Gunnar> The whole point of warming up by phone before placing an order is that when you place an order, your phone number will already be in the system and when you specify it, you will have an additional plus to the antifraud loyalty. Just call on behalf of KX to the store and ask about the basic things and all that I mentioned earlier - you can immediately find out how the store has delivery, the possibility of hold / rut, etc.

[20:18:20] <Gunnar> As I said above, you can call in the same way after driving in - just ask the support if everything went well, what to do next and any related information

[20:18:42] <Gunnar> Also, in many stores there is an opportunity to order goods by phone (I recommend trying to do this if you can't get through the shop using traditional methods)

[20:19:18] <Gunnar> This is a great option in the shop if you are an unsure user of antiques / doubt in the selection of ip / are afraid that your system is not perfect and orders do not pass precisely because of problems on your side. Everything is quite simple here: prepare a checkmate, create a mail (or use the holder's mail) and select the phone number from which you will call (the holder's number with substitution / google voice or a similar VoIP number)

[20:19:48] <Gunnar> When dialing in, you just need to tell what kind of product you want to buy (you can safely consult with the support about the choice), after that you will be asked to dictate your data (billing and shipping addresses, contact information - email + phone and, of course, card details - number, exp, CVV)

[20:20:33] <Gunnar> After that, the support agent will manually enter your card into the payment terminal on his side (and in some cases, he simply makes an order for you through the client's part of the shop) and you will receive the result of the transaction (approval / declline ). If you received a declline, you should not exclude the human factor, ask the support to check the correctness of the entered data and drive it in again

[20:20:41] <Gunnar> That's all for today, I'm waiting for your questions about the lecture

[20:21:38] <Koba787> 2. Logically, now it turned out like this: You bought a CC, registered mail, registered twitter and all this rests for 2-7 days? so that mail and social networks would appear in Google and then get into the store?

3. The situation is this, from my experience, just do not laugh, I tried to understand how that is tripled and: I hammered into the satya ell. Well, in general, they have reached the point that they will check the application and send the purchase. Does it make sense at such a moment to call the shop yourself and confirm the purchase?

[20:23:32] <Gunnar> 2. I wrote that I just do not recommend doing this in most cases: most often the efforts spent on the regu social. networks, etc. under the holder do not pay off. It is better then to use the original KX data, or try to find irrelevant data from his BG (for example, the old phone number, you can also call him to make sure that he is inactive)

[20:24:36] <Koba787> Yes, but we can’t register in the shop on his email, in principle

[20:24:51] <Gunnar> 3. On apple.com it does not have 100%, in general it makes sense only if the order hangs in this status for an abnormally long time. On apple, on average, the order is processed several hours. If more - most likely, it has already been canceled (epl managers often do not update the status)

[20:25:07] <Gunnar> Koba787 ?: so it's not necessary to register

[20:25:20] <Gunnar> (I wrote about checkout as guest)

[20:25:37] <Goodman> 1. How can we get access to KX's e-mail in order to use it?

2. "Driving into such a shop from left email addresses, in principle, will not work. And when using KX data, there will still be a chance" - left type [email protected]? or something else is being pounded?

3. Flood is needed mainly when working with logs, do I understand correctly?

4. Will it be a plus of going to a shop, for example, from advertising on Instagram or Facebook?

[20:26:03] <Gunnar> 1. No way, we don't need access to the email itself to use it when placing an order

[20:26:35] <Gunnar> 2. Left - any, NOT belonging to KX

[20:27:14] <Gunnar> 3. I don’t know how you came to this conclusion based on what was written in the lecture :) Flood should be used when using holder data

[20:27:59] <Gunnar> 4. The transition methods do not really give an increase to the antifraud trust, in my opinion, the very fact of the trust transition is important here, and from where it has a minimal effect

[20:28:09] <RedHeadCockatoo> "" If the support asks you to contact them by phone, get ready to quickly work with the broken BG if you call yourself. Tell us that you are fond of photography, ask "" Why was there a recommendation regarding "I am fond of photography"? You just need to add some additional information about yourself? Or does "hobby for photography" give any advantages?

[20:28:30] <Gunnar> Because in the example I drove cameras

[20:28:36] <Gunnar> I think the analogy is clear further

[20:28:41] <Gunnar> Drive in laptops - talk about gaming

[20:28:43] <Gunnar> Etc.

[20:28:57] <dat_user1> Look

I first make Gmail, Facebook, then using these sites I log into the shop (if there is such a button, as in the world for example)

This is immediately a plus to the drive?

[20:30:11] <Gunnar> In principle, yes, but I'll clarify the point - you can log in to the same social networks with each drive. accounts, because AF sees only the fact that you are logged in, and not where you are logged in. So you can have, say, a google account, fb and tweeter and log in to them in a circle with each entry (for example, in every anti-ic session)

[20:30:26] <Izolentna> 1) How to check frodscore then, if you shouldn't go to such checkers as whoer?

2) She wrote it to us, like Martha. On account of the fact that if you can drive in while kx sleeps. What to do then with the ringing? Hope that kh is asleep and then we call the shop? (litter for a stupid question))

[20:32:10] <Gunnar> 1) You can check and clear the cache and cookies in the antidetect session (or check in incognito if it is a real machine), you can check the output IP address from the outside using various checkers. In the initial stages, it is better to always check on the same dick to make sure that everything is ok with the session and just clean it up before warming up

[20:33:43] <Gunnar> 2) It's hard to say here, at least I don't do it myself - what should KX wake up and check the mail? This is usually done first. It is better to try to use an inactive email or just hope for luck (on a large number of entries, it will be seen that only 30 percent of KX regularly check the email)

[20:34:33] <Gunnar> 3) There is no correlation at all. BG when driving in does not help in 95% of cases, for the most part it is necessary to pass an evil verification (and even then, there is enough free verification) or to call the bank

[20:34:47] <OTJlU4HUK> Let's imagine a situation that before warming up I decided to view the CH data in the above services. There is no BG on it. In this case, self-registration email + kx number will be a better option than kx soap with its own number? Can several shops be heated at the same time?

[20:36:31] <Gunnar> 1) It's hard to say, because Each shop has its AF tweaked differently and there is no 100% correct tactics. Protest the shop and see the number of chancellors. On average, I more often test new shops for self-registered gmail than for KX soap, in order to see what alerts it sends, etc.

[20:37:32] <Gunnar> 2) Of course, you can warm up several shops. In different sessions of antika - this is not a question at all, but in one - it will be a minus if the same AF system with a common base comes across in shops

[20:37:57] <goldenbaum> 1. that is, with vip telephony, we can put absolutely any number that will be displayed? If we put the KX number and the shop calls back on it?

2. Is it worth calling yourself if you have a person with perfect American English or the experience of dialers is irreplaceable?

3. I have already asked other lecturers, but your opinion, will it be better to warm up the shop from the iPhone to which the Internet is distributed from the wired router? what needs to be considered in this case? What kind of information does antifraud get from an iPhone, for example? He can check which applications I have installed, my apple id, and so on?

[20:38:15] <Gunnar> 1. Yes, all statements are correct

[20:38:44] <Gunnar> 2. Definitely worth it yourself, you will get invaluable experience. If you come across a complex case, you will call it

[20:40:40] <Gunnar> 3. Driving from a real device is preferable in most cases. If you hit from the browser, then the site will not see anything about your device except the user agent, if from the application, it will not see anything on the iPhone either, google for requests "can iphone app check device id" and the like. Apple takes privacy very seriously and applications generally see a minimum of information about the user - only what you yourself consent to

[20:42:55] <riba12> Gunnar: when is lying down used?

[20:43:07] <Gunnar> What exactly?

[20:43:15] <riba12> akka

[20:44:20] <Gunnar> What exactly is the Akka? In our lecture it was about direct drives, there is often no acca as such. If the question is about creating an account in a shop and keeping it up - in theory, you can do this, but in practice it will give few advantages. The real advantage will have an account with order history - for example, from logs

[20:44:29] <Gunnar> Or was there something else in mind?

[20:45:02] <yarah> from your experience, for us starters, what is the rate out of 10 we will have to call the shop and try to convince him about the order? Is it something that happens a lot or only in some specific situations?

you said about replying to the email at the guy's time, not 1pm Moscow time, however what about the driving into the shop? Our time so he's asleep or when he's awake? thanks

[20:46:49] <Gunnar> 1. I wouldn't say it happens a lot, yet you will definitely experience this from time to time. In most cases your order will just be declined without detailed explanations or debates. Yet some shops require mandatary call order verifications and others call customers if they see something they don't like about the order or the transaction

[20:48:04] <Gunnar> 2. By driving you mean making a fraudulent order I guess. So I would say normal life time (like 9.00AM - 9.00PM by card holder's time zone) is the best time

[20:49:56] <yarah> great thanks. yes drving in i meant carding the shop; P when it's reading lecture translations you guys always say "driving in", so I thought I'll use it to help you understand my question lol anyway thx

[20:50:06] <yarah> I'm *

[20:50:08] <centurion_52> how can af can burn that you are sitting with vm?

[20:50:31] <Gunnar> yarah ?: I see :)

[20:52:22] <Gunnar> centurion_52 ?: for hardware, canvas, web gl, audio fingerprint and so on. All this can be correctly spoofed, an example of this is the "iron" antidetect from Vektor T13 at the VM level. But it makes real sense if you work from applications, in the case of working with web services it is easier to use browser antidetects

[20:53:17] <Izolentna> That is, with only the VM you won't do it normally? Do you need either a sphere or everything that you centurion_52 said?

[20:53:45] <Izolentna> I just wanted to try myself: D

[20:55:05] <Gunnar> If you don't understand what needs to be spoofed, you definitely won't do a normal drive with the VM. Better take some inexpensive antique, while the sphere is not there (there are a lot of them, keep it, there are those that you can take for a week / month)

[20:55:59] <Goodman> Antidetect from vector found only 18 years old, is it relevant now?

There are no other options with vm?

Googling "Virtual Machine Spoof"?

[20:57:11] <Gunnar> 1. I think it is at least partially relevant, but he stopped supporting it. At least it will do for the start

[20:57:26] <Gunnar> You can try to google, but I have not seen similar projects

[20:57:32] <Gunnar> Like this one was the only adequate

[20:57:56] <Gunnar> I think you can try to order paid support from him if you need an iron solution, but this is inaccurate

[20:58:17] <Gunnar> Try the old version to start, maybe it will be enough

[20:58:23] <SPARK_LQ> when driving in a shop from the log where another kx with tsts has already been hoisted. in the CC which we will link to write it beat but with the name of the log?

[21:00:05] <Gunnar> Here different approaches for different shops are applicable, in most shops this approach will not work due to AVS verification on the merch side

[21:00:17] <OTJlU4HUK> what is antique?

[21:00:21] <Gunnar> Antidetect

[21:00:54] <Gunnar> OTJlU4HUK ?: And what is antidetect, I think the easiest way to google it)

[21:01:08] <Koba787> 1. For example, they bought an SS, they pondered badly. For various reasons, but the fact is not successful. How to understand that the card has already died, if at all was alive?

2. Bought a CC - how much can it be stored idle, I mean, if the store is good, the card is alive, then nothing should happen to it, as long as its data is in my personal account of the shop?

3. Does the gmail always require a phone number to register?

4. It turns out that now the plane of carding lies more in working with syllables than with SS?

5.How to search to find shops with weak AF?

6.What is spoofing?

7.I am finishing

[21:01:19] <OTJlU4HUK> Gunnar: i know about the sphere

[21:01:51] <Gunnar> 1. By check / calling the bank, I talked about this at the lecture about cards

[21:02:56] <Koba787> 7. We have spoken many times about beat and spike addresses, but I still cannot understand the truth. In one lecture, we say that the beat and the spike must match and will not miss AF and AVS in any other way, in another we say that you can write the address of the intermediary, which is 99% in the Delevar state, or to the address of the drop that is next to the zip kx. In the end, what to do and how?))

[21:03:24] <Gunnar> 2. Depends on many factors, some are stored until the expiration date arrives, some die quickly. They can quickly die if the seller sold the card in two hands, or the holder is simply irresponsible about the security of his payment means and regularly compromises his card by various methods. Also, he simply can close / re-release it at any time.

[21:04:23] <Gunnar> 3. Not always, on a clean (clean according to Google) system + proxy gives without verification. For example, it works well without SMS on the iPhone + fresh proxies that have not been sent by carders

[21:05:36] <Gunnar> 4. Lies where the carder has experience and up-to-date developments (it is better to answer here, it is also possible to work with CC without logs, but experience is needed)

[21:05:43] <Gunnar> 5. By tests

[21:05:50] <Koba787> 8. How to understand and find fresh proxies?)))

[21:06:48] <Gunnar> 6. Spoof (English spoof) - replace some parameters / values

[21:07:59] <[email protected]> what is the alternative to drive from an iPhone (android) + a stitched router. what can we replace the router with? just register a proxy as a little like.

[21:08:11] <Gunnar> 7. Next there will be a lecture on a pickup truck, I'll tell you in more detail there. In short - 95% + shops are not sent to a mismatched bill-spike (options from logs are possible, but not entirely straightforward), and those that are sent are in the overwhelming majority of shops with illiquid assets

[21:08:58] <Gunnar> 8. If we are talking about public services with a proxy, then by the date of adding to the service, most often it is written (although it does not always coincide with reality, since the proxy can get into the service more than 1 time)

[21:09:09] <Temporary> Question: how to find stores with weak AF? Answer: Test. Test - try to drive in tts?

[21:09:35] <Gunnar> Well, yes, how else? :) By typing, tests. You won't know if you can drive into a shop without driving% into it)

[21:11:57] <Gunnar> ?[email protected] ?: can be replaced, for example, with a bunch of VM + doublesshmanager (I will not disassemble here, who is interested - they will Google it), also with the help of linux machines (as an example - raspberry pi) and external wi-fi adapters. Google for requests for proxy over wi-fi, socks5 wi-fi router, etc.

[21:12:17] <SPARK_LQ> that is, it is better to write in the name kx cts when driving from the log and linking your CC? how will af will react to this that earlier kx bought from 1 center and then with a completely different name and beat? Or would it be better then to use ey tts if it is necessary to beat a thorn on a different one from the log of the shop?

[21:13:21] <Gunnar> 1. Bro, I don’t know how a spherical antifraud will react to this in a vacuum, each shop has its own antifraud with its own settings. Such things need to be tested, there is no single recommendation.

[21:13:42] <centurion_52> about calling banks or overseas shops, how is this done?

[21:14:04] <Gunnar> With SIP you take and call

[21:14:11] <Gunnar> Are you interested in anything specific?

[21:14:13] <[email protected]>? I mean, rather than replace the phone with what, but rather than replace the stitched router. just a proxy or do you need a program to replace geo? (in continuation of the question)

[21:14:28] <Gunnar> ?[email protected] ?: this is how I wrote to you about replacing the router

[21:14:34] <Gunnar> reread the answer :)

[21:14:36] <centurion_52> google further

[21:15:05] <Gunnar> centurion_52 ?: you missed mb, but in the lecture I dwelled on the issue of using SIP

[21:15:18] <Temporary> if testing is just a drive-in - what are the criteria that it's time to put a bolt on this shop and move on to another? And in general, how often did it happen that you ditch a bunch of cards (and therefore money) at once for a shop, and as a result - you understand that nothing shines here?

[21:16:17] <[email protected]>? How can I install doublesshmanager on my phone?

[21:17:04] <Gunnar> 1. If it doesn't give - you score, roughly speaking. Again, there are no uniform criteria, everything is based on sensations. Do not bins climb into a shop, climbing into other shops? MB such a shop is not needed. Is the shop too hemorrhoid? It may also make sense to score on him. It's quite difficult to say unequivocally

[21:17:15] <Goodman> You are distributing wifi to your phone with everything

[21:17:16] <Gunnar> [email protected] ?: and who says that he should be put on the phone?

[21:17:24] <Gunnar> Goodman ?: quite right

[21:17:48] <Koba787> 9. Well, as I understand it, there are shops that sell logs, and there are shops that sell CC. So that I would not see the SS together with the logs. And in the end, how to connect Vasya's logs with SS Diego?

10.It can be replaced, for example, with a bunch of VM + doublesshmanager (I will not disassemble it here, who is interested - they will google it), also using linux machines (as an example - raspberry pi) and external wi-fi adapters. Google for requests for proxy over wi-fi, socks5 wi-fi router, etc. - it's not at all clear what, where, for what))))

[21:18:14] <Koba787> in short - 95% + shops are not sent to a mismatched beep - and after that the world collapsed altogether

[21:18:35] <Goodman> [email protected]: If you are interested in a portable version of a router, you can use a 4g modem configured with open vpn and all the buns are from 12k as far as I remember

[21:19:37] <Gunnar> 9. Often, there may be a holder's CC attached to the shop account. Regarding "how to connect ss and log" - depends on the policy of the shop, there is no unambiguous recipe. Somewhere you can bind the left ss and send it to the KX address followed by hold / rerut (there will be a separate lecture about this)

[21:20:12] <Gunnar> 10. If it's not clear, then you don't need it yet :) In short, the question was about the distribution of proxied wifi

[21:20:57] <Temporary> how does the security service, when dialing, relate to our rather pronounced pronunciation of English? When is John Dillinger from Ohio a buy?

[21:21:29] <Izolentna> Temporary: Ask for a call

[21:22:24] <Gunnar> Differently, depends on the shop manager. In large shops, it is very often hammered into this, in small ones they can be very alert. If there are problems with English - they answered quite rightly above - it is better to ask to call and simultaneously pump your English

[21:22:55] <Koba787> More than 5 years in business?

[21:23:00] <Gunnar> Less

[21:23:15] <Koba787> I'm trying to figure out how long it takes to figure it out)

[21:24:37] <Temporary> what level of English is needed for digestible work without ringing? I can communicate, I have experience of communication at work, but more often with the Chinese, but a little also with yusa and england, germany (all on yeng)

[21:24:42] <Gunnar> Koba787 ?: Very difficult to say, it depends on the person, his previous experience, ability to understand and specific specialization in carzh

[21:24:51] <Temporary> no ringing = no help from third-party services

[21:25:11] <Gunnar> Temporary ?: my advice is to call the same apple or stick and try to chat with the managers

[21:25:21] <Temporary> called

[21:25:22] <Gunnar> This way you can understand how comfortable you are and how they react to you

[21:25:24] <Temporary> norms

[21:25:47] <Gunnar> Again, there is no definite answer like go with upper-intermediate or 5+ IELTS

[21:26:00] <Gunnar> Well, if it's okay, then call me, what's the problem? :)

[21:26:06] <Gunnar> You will simultaneously pump the skill

[21:26:08] <Temporary> yes, the accent question was scary

[21:26:24] <Goodman> Koba787: don't worry too much, everything will come with experience, during training there will be more than 10 lecturers and they are all professionals in their niche, but it will be difficult to become a pro in all directions, and not all of them need) The most important thing is to start to understand and not be afraid to practice

[21:26:32] <Izolentna> Temporary: Acents will immediately hear and can deploy

[21:26:41] <Temporary> understandable

[21:27:25] <Goodman> Temporary: in Yus they already have a lot of accents if the pronunciation is correct, I think there will be no troubles

[21:27:38] <dat_user1> Izolentna: Who told you that ??

[21:27:55] <Goodman> dat_user1 +

[21:28:06] <dat_user1> Izolentna: There are a lot of immigrants in Yusa

who speak broken english

[21:28:11] <Gunnar> If a manager suddenly gets pissed off about an accent, press it right away. Americans are very sensitive to questions of harassment, etc. therefore, if you decided that he did not like your voice, then you can intimidate him with the court and anything. "I am the citizen of the United States, how dare you talk to me like that, young man?"

[21:28:15] <Izolentna> dat_user1: I have a kind, our irreplaceable English is heard right away

[21:28:32] <Izolentna> Gunnar: This is the argument, thanks)

[21:28:33] <Gunnar> Goodman ?: true

[21:28:45] <Goodman> Gunnar: finished for today? Home will be on the go?

[21:29:11] <Gunnar> I have no homework, smoke the forum :) Mb Martha on the forum will throw off

[21:29:40] <Izolentna> dat_user1: It's just that the name will be English))

[21:29:57] <Gunnar> Okay, that's all for today, thank you all for your presence!

[21:30:27] <Gunnar> Good luck!