le vehicles

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
I was wondering what everybody thinks about organization like fbi doing recon missions and survelliance in black SUV'S and driving the same way as the movies? I think they should step up theri game and learn how to act because unless they are doing recon on a bum jacking off in a public park then using a black suv and acting like fbi in movies on a person who has alot of free time and money can easily be tipped off and disapear??? I have know problem with them using those methods but I think its so oldschool and they need to get more adavanced and learn to fit in better.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:00 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:07 AM ----------

or are some people to busy typing cvv's in they never thought about it or dont care?

gat0rade

RIPPER
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has to worry about this when they're carding xboxs and laptops...

To be honest, I still don't know what your question is...lol

Sir

BANNED
Reaction score
Sorry man, but for everyone's sake I hope they keep their game at the same level it has always been :)

On a more serious note, most people aren't worth the money or effort required to investigate and pin something on. Most people who are, however, live outside the jurisdiction of the government persistent on investigating them, which leads to conflicts/warrants/language/resource barrier which make it that much more difficult. The fact that the two places with the most populous cybercrime communities are not exactly on the best of terms pretty much impedes every investigation to the point of oblivion.

Don't get the idea that LE are helpless though, they have some pretty crazy tools that can be used against you.

If you don't believe me, click here.

diadora

Professional
Reaction score
Yeah i agree with Sir, an investigation probibly costs more than what the suspect has gained in monetary value. The jurisdiction case is also right, also alot more money to send an investigation team to another country or ask another country to extadite. If your worried about extradition then go to Sweden were they refuse to do it. (Not sure if true tho)

Gorod

BANNED
Reaction score
Im talking about all situations guys not just carding. But I think carders should care. And thats not good to have the mindset nobody gives a fuck im carding im just gonna relax like im playing by the rules.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:51 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:06 AM ----------

Dude i cant belive you guys said that, I know people in here might have been atm skimming and might have been part of a big investigation, maybe a plate number was clipped off a hidden camera etc... gotta BEWARE

onetgh

Reaction score
i agree with Gorod

never relax cause when you do...

doesn't matter what you doing