laundering?

Daquan

Reaction score
recently I've been thinking : let's say I make enough money to buy a car (which is the reason i first started carding) that cost around 30-40k, how do i "launder" my money (from bitcoin to cash preferably), to actually buy the car without raising any suspicions (I'd like to buy it cash too if possible). At first i thought about convincing the people I'm buying the car from, that i do crypto and trading stuff, but idk how i would pull this off.

some more information: I'm 18, i live in Canada and i wanna buy the car used from a private seller.

Thank you!

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Binance & Paxful are popular platforms for laundering.They work with P2P.
You can sell your crypto to a buyer & take USD in your bank account or buy a bank drop & send there.Then use Western Union to get money in cash.
Also,you can give the bank details of the car dealer to the crypto buyer & he will send from his bank account to the dealer's account. But yes don't send big amounts at once for it.

Daquan

Reaction score
Thank you so much bro, but what do I say to the insurance company and shii if they ask how I got my money and like would'nt that raise suspicion?

4xxx1

Reaction score
hey, Daquan, text me on Tele @xxx4x4xxx
i have collab offer for you)