Krebs had his home intruded by cops!

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score

Ninja

Reaction score
well, its not funny.

Hes not a cop or snitch, he's just journalist. U can make harm to him but involving family - bad thing to do.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
well, its not funny.

Hes not a cop or snitch, he's just journalist. U can make harm to him but involving family - bad thing to do.

Ninja I agree with you there, never bring ones family into buisness,payback
Deal with the guy himself but hs wife/kids/mum it's just a big no no for me.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
Ninja I agree with you there, never bring ones family into buisness,payback
Deal with the guy himself but hs wife/kids/mum it's just a big no no for me.

Nothing happened to his family, none of his family members were affected.

VALENTIN007

Professional
Reaction score
Nothing happened to his family, none of his family members were affected.

That's not the point. You bringing trouble to the mans doorstep/home like he said he was getting ready to entertain his guests so it's not good to go to mans doorstep deal with it in other way don't go to mans house unless the man fuck with your family then you do what you have to do simple!

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Funny? really no.. but troll? really yes...

noptical101

Professional
Reaction score
That's not the point. You bringing trouble to the mans doorstep/home like he said he was getting ready to entertain his guests so it's not good to go to mans doorstep deal with it in other way don't go to mans house unless the man fuck with your family then you do what you have to do simple!

He might bring us trouble to our homes and he might indirect fuck our families too.
And if he want's to play Sherlock 's role , at least he should play it better not
making public unverified information, about a (possibly real) person.

necro

VIP member
Reaction score
We need to be more humane. I propose to raise money and hire a killer to Krebs. :DD

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
What is really funny is to stop and think that he probably saw this thread already...

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
What is really funny is to stop and think that he probably saw this thread already...

And what's he gonna do about it? His ass is broke, he makes money off banner clicks on his blog, he can't hire security, even with security I'm sure a well paid assassin can knock off Brain dead.

Ninja

Reaction score
Well, Krebs is part of system which is AROUND the problem. All what he's doing is describing it.

Inside the problem is relationships of "carders-victims-police".

krebs gone = other one will come.
Dont watch shitty movies when u talk about killers.

The best what our carders can do is to order an coffin to his home addy, nothing more.
This happend allready in past when some drops decided to leave money on their hands.

Coz majority of ONLINE carders dont even have a balls to work on their body on gym.
And only problems they say in their life is lack of pizza @home.
:DD

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
I just think someone like Krebs is a criminalist journalist. Any journalist of this type dealing with gangs, drug dealers, talking about criminals schemes, shouldn't have his face in the blog, or his cellphone (I never imagine that russian guys had kreb's cell / address), or any kind of personal information public. I think Krebs is wrong in his concept, because he talk about us like 'true criminals' and not 'online criminals', but he act like we are only 'online criminals'... Just sayin, but I think if this guy continue his Sherlock play this way he will finish not so good... He should take care at least.

Ninja

Reaction score
Lol.

U wont understand simple thing what person (if it was even made by someone from our community) who made it - total faggot.
Because he made the thing which Krebs is long awaited for - DRAW ATTENTION TO THE PROBLEM!

Now he can write in "everyone.even ur famly, is in danger" style. ANd police, feds and other agencies will be more tight with us. Thats what he want and that guy who made it - done it perfectly. Damn...

From other side - u really think u can call to 911 and spoof ur number?

p3rito

Professional
Reaction score
Yes you're right. The fact that he can bring 'panic' now with what happened to him, of course help him and cops. Everybody can be a victim, and he can prove it with what has been done... Surely was a not smart move from the guys who made this prank, but anyway, life is like this. Internet is big enough to have idiot criminals like in real world. And about spoofing numbers, I have no idea. I have no idea how those guys spoofed kreb's number, if they really did, and how they got kreb's number... This is all strange to me...