KORO-16

$$man

RIPPER
Reaction score
YOU want a real and verified (from csu)skimmer kit seller?
PM me and i'll give you his contact .only real buyers.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
I don't hear good things about koro... Better be careful because 5k is not small change.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Mainly their website with stolen pics, as whiteknight mentioned. And I remember that 1 year ago or so, on some forum ( maybe c.su but I am not sure ) someone was crying and bitching that he got scammed by them.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
Mainly their website with stolen pics, as whiteknight mentioned. And I remember that 1 year ago or so, on some forum ( maybe c.su but I am not sure ) someone was crying and bitching that he got scammed by them.

Thank you for the info varanu.
We need a verified seller at this forum that can make one unit very small with the msr007 or something similar with pin pad. I was really hoping that the koro thing was good. I am disappointed but their web site was really messed up, a sign that things are not right.
Escrow is the way to get rid of all rippers.Wasnt there someone here selling it for $8000 with escrow?
If we starve the rippers they will mostly go away, but looking at how numerous they have gotten, it means that some people are feeding these unrepentant cockroaches and encouraging them to multiply. I think it is in our interest to work together to starve them and make the carding community safer for us. Respect to all true carders.

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
Thank you for the info varanu.
We need a verified seller at this forum that can make one unit very small with the msr007 or something similar with pin pad. I was really hoping that the koro thing was good. I am disappointed but their web site was really messed up, a sign that things are not right.
Escrow is the way to get rid of all rippers.Wasnt there someone here selling it for $8000 with escrow?
If we starve the rippers they will mostly go away, but looking at how numerous they have gotten, it means that some people are feeding these unrepentant cockroaches and encouraging them to multiply. I think it is in our interest to work together to starve them and make the carding community safer for us. Respect to all true carders.

Rippers don't go away, ever . They just get smarter . Have I got some stories about rippers for you, my friend....
Back in the day you could play "spot the ripper" all day and have success every time, now it gets harder and harder to separate ripper from legit guy.

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
That's true varanu.
From all indications, I have not heard of anyone getting ripped using this forum(support) as an escrow service. If we were to use escrow for every deal, providing all things remain equal, even the small deals, we can at least not make ripping as profitable to rippers. To be politically correct I apologize to all cockroaches if they were offending by my putting them in the same bracket as a ripper, for the record I think cockroaches are a better class of animal.