kkk ripped me twice

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
NOone care if you're reseller or not. If there was a state what job must be finished - its MUST be finished. Period.
Both of you - speak with each other or ill give countdown and someone will not be happy. I will not say who it will be.

ninja, i am getting out of this shit. do what you have to do.

my last word: i can cancel any deal at any time, before i get pins, if i feel that i can be cheated or it's not secure to continue the deal.
if you need official reply, ok: i reviewed the work i did and found mistakes. i can't correctly decode the wave, sorry for inconvenience. no money paid, noone lose nothing.

устроили блять базар , заебало. забань меня нахуй, если считаешь, что я рипак.

Ninja, You did not agree with him before , but as soon as he threaten you with russian , disrespect you and showed to you how important he is to your forums and market you decided to agree with him .

I have two words for you , You can ban me because I don't care anymore . I am glad I showed everyone in the end that this forums is full of weak admins and liars .

I think I will go back to verified where real , respectful and most important powerful admins around.

P.S: kkk , our war is not over yet .. maybe you are not banned here but am sure verified admins will do the right thing :)

Peace

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
You better find good translation services for use russian to english language convertion.
He didnt threat anyone coz he know what its useless and will lead just to be banned.
Coz with me - banning and showing disrespect is useless.
:)

You will not be banned to see my reply, but getting DEER for talking shit.
You both deserve it for ignoring rules.
Since i dont see what this case need to be open - it is closed.
Hope other board full of LE - will help you and your "partner"
Closed.

Next time both of you should learn how to act not like kids but men.
If somethin goes not your way - you become weak girl and it is really funny. ESPECIALLY when final decision not decided yet.

Show proof, defend your point of view. Speak and explain when its needed.
Thats all is needed. And remember what i spend MY PERSONAL TIME digging all your shitty insulting of each other FOR FREE. atleast respect that.

Closed.