kkk ripped me twice

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello,

Member "kkk" who is offering decode service took 2 wav files from me and since now didn't want to give me tracks after decode although I have accepted all his terms because he think I am reseller !

well, let me tell you something even if I am reseller which is not true its not your fukin business . when you accept a file and download you complete the deal till the end.

Honestly, even his reason is lame and kiddy and its clear he just want to ripp.

The first time was 3 days ago when I asked him to decode now and he accept then as soon as I gave him file he said tomorrow . I asked him clearly to do it now and he accepted but after file he said tomorrow.

I had to use another decoder and by the time I went to cashout half of tracks with no balance or dead so its clear hes using somehow instore.

I didn't pay attention and used his service again last night and this morning he still dont want to give me tracks because he think I am reseller.

The rest of Logs will be provided to admins upon request .

1:57:29 PM: The is the second time you take file from me then ignore me for unreasonable reasons . I didnt want to do it this last time and I though you really want to sleep but seems that you are a lier and you do this to use dumps with different way . you ask for file and says you will do work now then you say tomorrow . I will leave logs at forums and lets see what other members will say about that
1:59:39 PM: Ok, let's see. i don't use dumps other way than cashing out d+p. don't need your video. believe me, man, i am not a newbie and don't try to fuck my brain with shit.
2:00:21 PM: <[email protected]> You are the only decoder I know
you lie again. last time you were running to marcus :)
2:00:26 PM: You are even stupid or ripper .. and I am ready to go in war with you at forums for this dumps
2:00:55 PM: This is the second time you take file and leave . last time dumps died fast .. maybe this is why
2:00:59 PM: why don't you just go and work with marcus?
2:01:12 PM: you use it instore . and will use this too .. so I will leave logs at forums
2:01:22 PM: i don't want to work with you. i don't like people like you, who lie
2:01:52 PM: you said from last dumps you've god good money. i've got nothing.
2:01:58 PM: where's the truth man?
2:02:03 PM: you choose work or not before you take file .. after file you complete deal or you are ripper .. so you are ripper --
2:02:08 PM: now you say they're dead :)
2:02:09 PM: last time was last night , dont be smart
2:02:20 PM: last night you take file and left .. you forgot that now ?
2:02:21 PM: :)
2:02:31 PM: I told you .. you must be stupid or ripper
2:02:48 PM: believe me, i am normal :)
2:02:50 PM: either ways I will leave logs at forums .. this is the second time you take file and dont complete deal
2:02:59 PM: last time , dumps died
2:03:04 PM: Now, they will die too I know
2:03:12 PM: So, I will tell people the truth about you
2:03:59 PM: Dont even waste my time .. lets talk at forums, Peace
2:04:22 PM: ok, don't foget to give me the link where to reply
2:04:36 PM: in few mins , dont worry
2:05:34 PM: I dont need to do anything expect says you took the file twice and didnt deliver .. whatever you will say logs will proove that I accepted all your terms and you didnt deliver :)
2:06:06 PM: You have no execuse expect you want to feel important or ripper . which one you are ?

Ninja

Reaction score
Paste his profile link.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score

BK7

RIPPER
Reaction score
Please update rules to paste SCREENSHOT AND NOT just text version.. we all know it can be faked.

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
это я
только он логи повырезал мои с ответами, только свои реплики оставил и пару моих.

some logs were cut, buggsy. aren't you cheating?

let's clear up. first time a guy with jabber finishers@.... sent me mexican waves. i did them. 15 tracks in total. 3 were for me. he cashed out and said he's got money. i tried mine - no money at all. i used other guy to cashout 201, don't know, if he's registered here. i can ask to register and say something.

second time this guy buggsy sent me files. again mexican dumps. i decoded them and in the night when he was offline, sent time list to say where pins are visible, to choose which go for me.
today i repeated the message upon his request. but in the morning i talked to some guys and got info that this guy is reseller. since i don't work with resellers and work only straight with installers, i decided to stop the deal. i didn't take any pins from him and didn't give any tracks. this deal is stopped and i don't want to work with him, since i believe he can give me bad pins or do some other shit. he's a little bit nervous. i don't like this, so don't want to deal with him and stop it before he give me pins.

that things about instore cashout and other shit you said i did - keep them with you until you will have some direct proofs. i work with many respectable guys, who maybe will confirm my proper work.

have nothing to say more.

Last edited:

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please update rules to paste SCREENSHOT AND NOT just text version.. we all know it can be faked.

It happen to be my thread will be the best idea to offer update to forums ? I smell "kkk" friend :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:52 PM ----------

First time it was me , Finisher is my other jabber so this means all what you think is wrong I am not reseller .

There was second time before today . 3 days ago, I asked you Can you do it now and you said yes then after I gave you file you download and said tomorrow .

I dealed with 3 times . one devliered and 2 didnt deliver for stupid reason which is not even true.

And by the way you choose to work or not with person in the begaining before you accept terms and download file . You downloaded my files twice and did not deliver. That means you did not do your part .

Admins , He already confirmed what I said . He downloaded my files twice and then choosed not work . If you think Its normal for him to download files and decode tracks then stop work then you can close my thread.

IF you think its wrong to accept terms and downlod file then walk away then please Do something.

Regards

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
[01:00:22] <[email protected]> Bugsyy is me you stupid ripper :)
[01:01:07] <lxlx> very good.

oh yeah, just confirmed, finishers and bugsy - same people. this means, first time he's got tracks, so that deal was finished although he says it wasn't :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:04 PM ----------

second time you were needed them urgently, i said i am going offline, and you said you'll go to marcus. ok, no problem. i didn't even start decoding them. weren't you going to marcus?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:11 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:06 PM ----------

And by the way you choose to work or not with person in the begaining before you accept terms and download file . You downloaded my files twice and did not deliver. That means you did not do your part .

If i feel something strange from the client side, i stop the deal before i take pins. We're not in apple store and not in bank. I give you 100% warranty on decoded tracks and 100% that i do cashout together with you. But if i feel that I need to stop working with you, I do it before I take sensitive info which is pin in this case.

Ninja

Reaction score
some logs were cut, buggsy. aren't you cheating?
Show me full logs in a matter of 2hours.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:12 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:11 PM ----------

Bugsyy
You too. Show me full logs.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
LOL!! .. We dealed 3 times . First time you delivered .. second time and today you didnt.

Second time was 3 days ago when you took file and said in the morning and I told you I will use someone else (marcus) .. I did used someone else and dumps were no balance or dead so its clear you are doing something .

You are even lying and saying we dealed 2 times only . what happened to the time you took file and said in the morning ? :)

Ninja

Reaction score
All ur talks - just bunch of blabla

show me FULL logs from start to end

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
[01:00:22] <[email protected]> Bugsyy is me you stupid ripper :)
[01:01:07] <lxlx> very good.

oh yeah, just confirmed, finishers and bugsy - same people. this means, first time he's got tracks, so that deal was finished although he says it wasn't :)

I never said it was not , You actually lie and believe your own lies. The deal was not finished was 3 days ago when you download file and I used marcus . You forgot ? who's lying now :)

Logs is not full , I said that early .. here is logs full as admin request ( Today logs )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yc2ozj

Ninja

Reaction score
kkk
You said his logs is truncated - show me ur version of them in a matter of 2hrs.
You was online when ive posted my question about it. so dont loose time.

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
have a nice reading
http://www.sendspace.com/file/611rpf
i posted all logs i have since i recovered my laptop from falling.

the month is not January but March. The date must be 1 day less (not 22 but 21, and so on)

Last edited:

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Logs for the first time he download file and dont deliver although said will decode now .( 3/18/2012 )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f3neo

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:40 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:38 PM ----------

have a nice reading
http://www.sendspace.com/file/611rpf
i posted all logs i have since i recovered my laptop from falling.

the month is not January but March. The date must be 1 day less (not 22 but 21, and so on)

LOL!!! Really ? what about 3/18/2012 ? That was the second time you download file and dont deliver before you do it again today :)

Ninja, I have paste you logs for both conversations today and the 3/18/2012 when he the first time he downloaded and didn't deliver .

Last edited:

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
Logs for the first time he download file and dont deliver although said will decode now
Where in this text i clearly said "Ok, Will do now"
I said I CAN do, BUT let's collect..
also i explained that the work will be done in the morning.
do we have correct understanding of the time period? If I say now, does it mean 1 second after you gave me link? 1 hour? 10 hours? I said either in the morning, or next week when I get back. Also i noticed that i have problems with internet, that you must upload wave and i will do it asap.
in the morning i've got no message about that I need to work on them.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Where in this text i clearly said "Ok, Will do now"
I said I CAN do, BUT let's collect..
also i explained that the work will be done in the morning.
do we have correct understanding of the time period? If I say now, does it mean 1 second after you gave me link? 1 hour? 10 hours? I said either in the morning, or next week when I get back. Also i noticed that i have problems with internet, that you must upload wave and i will do it asap.
in the morning i've got no message about that I need to work on them.

I will not even reply to your lies and will leave logs do the talking.

3/18/2012 11:35 PM: hi man. just received your message. last two weeks i am in business trip and could not go online. will try to download your stuff now, if not succeed then will be able to work from middle of next week when i will come back to the base. sorry for delay. will do my best.
3/18/2012 11:36 PM: new batch ready
3/18/2012 11:37 PM: hi man. how many pieces?
3/18/2012 11:38 PM: 20-25 .. small batch, but my worker in the street , should be back with 100 tonight
3/18/2012 11:39 PM: ok. i am now in business trip. so just upload and send me link even i will be offline. i come online rare now. will be on the base next week. if you agree, let's accumulate and when i'll get back, i'll do them all
3/18/2012 11:39 PM: I dont understand .. you will decode next week ? or now ?
3/18/2012 11:40 PM: i can do it now, of course. but let's accumulate till 500-600 pcs
3/18/2012 11:40 PM: I cant wait . I must decode now because I pay my worker
3/18/2012 11:41 PM: ok. inform me when you'll upload the wave. encode it to mp3 format, coz my internet connection here sucks
wav is already uploaded .. I dont know how to encode to mp3
3/18/2012 11:42 PM: you should say your worker to work on monthly basis. not daily. :))
3/18/2012 11:42 PM: tell me how to encode to mp3
3/18/2012 11:42 PM: http://www.sendspace.com/file/z51***
3/18/2012 11:43 PM: try google with "wav to mp3 encoder download"
3/18/2012 11:43 PM: there are a lot of free software which can decode
3/18/2012 11:44 PM: now i downloaded it already, no need to encode into mp3. just for the future. will work on it tomorrow morning. now it's late time, will be away for some time
3/18/2012 11:45 PM: are you kidding me ?
3/18/2012 11:45 PM: I told you I need it now because must pay my worker bro
3/18/2012 11:49 PM: say your worker that decode will be ready tomorrow. don't see any problem. please, understand, that i am not a robot and can't work 24h
3/18/2012 11:49 PM: 11:35:20 PM: i can do it now, of course.
3/18/2012 11:49 PM: day is finished, it's morning here. i will have a rest and will continue then
3/18/2012 11:49 PM: I say to my worker tomorrow when you tell me tomorrow .. you already said you can do it now
3/18/2012 11:50 PM: i can do now, i mean - i will do it not right now, but within next 10 hours after i finish other waves. not now means - next week, when noone is hurry.
3/18/2012 11:50 PM: everyone is asking me everytime to do the job right now. i can't work 24 hours a day. now my head is fucked for today, and i go to sleep.
3/18/2012 11:53 PM: if you were here 4-5 hours before, i could do the job within 1 hour. now - tomorow's morning. today's morning already.
3/18/2012 11:54 PM: I understand but I wish you said that early before I give you file . I gave you file because you said you will do it now otherwise I would went to marcus honestly. I am stuck, I must pay my guy.
3/18/2012 11:55 PM: are you the boss for your worker? :)
3/18/2012 11:55 PM: if you're just reseller of decode service, then yes - it's a big problem with time. if you're the boss, say - tomorrow.
3/18/2012 11:56 PM: ok, i gotta go. when i'll get back, please send me a message to offline if i still need to do the job. if ok, will do first thing when i get up.
3/18/2012 11:57 PM: I am not reseller but already have agreement with my worker . he went to install today only because I promised to decode this batch for him -- he should come back tonight with 100+ and I must be ready otherwise I lose the new batch and I lose him too since I am not a man of word.
3/18/2012 11:57 PM: if your worker will not give you any more dumps after waiting, then eitehr this is not good worker or the worker is you :) he's the boss.
3/18/2012 11:59 PM: Maybe but still this does not change the fact that you are a lier. I would prefer if you told me tomorrow and be honest . Anyway, I will not begg you . I like working with you but I am in bad position so I will have to use marcus service . thank you anyway

That was the first time he download file and dont deliver .. ALL dumps were no balance after I used another guy to decode.

The second time was today and I already paste logs.

Ninja, I gave you logs for eveyrthing. HE already confirmed he got tracks . IF its ok and normal to agree about terms then change the deal as he want after he download files then I got nothing to say and my thread should be closed .

But commonsense says its not normal to agree and say will decode now then as soon as he download files he change the whole deal and decide to do it later . very fishy.

Last edited:

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
stop, man. you now wasting time on saying me i delayed the files and after that declined the deal.
let's start from beginning.

you state i am a ripper.
did i get files and swiped on pos without you?
did i get pins and took money without you?
did i sell your dumps to someone else?
please, answer.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes you are ripper because you agree to deal and as soon as you download file you change deal .

Now I will answer you questions,

did i get files and swiped on pos without you?
Yes ,you did get files , As for POS part I am not sure about that but maybe true since they had no balance

did i get pins and took money without you?
no you didn't take pins but anyone can use tracks without pins

did i sell your dumps to someone else?
Maybe you did or you use them Or you didnt , I don't care . In the end you have tracks which you should not have if you are not decoding.

Its very simple . You take file , you decode then you responsible for my batch . IF you dont want to work then dont ask for file in the start.

You download file , you have tracks .. Anyone here can use tracks for instore, PIN is not important . PIN is only important for ATM CASH!

So yes you are a ripper for taking my tracks and never deliver what you promised.

I will not waste more time talking to you because your stupidity will lead no where. I will wait for Admins . If its ok for them and they believe its normal to download batch full of tracks then stop the deal then thread will be closed.

Last edited:

kkk

Professional
Reaction score
so no money were taken, right? (you may go fuck with your "maybe". if you have any proof against me - show to all, please)

your main claim is: deal declined.
yes, i declined the deal.
I agreed to work. I downloaded files. While I was working on it I was talking to some respectable guys. After this discussion I decided that it's not secure for me to work with you. I declined the deal before I took pins.

I did not sell any tracks, I did not cashout in pos, I did not use them anywhere else.

If you think that _I_ took money from your dumps (and not your installer, or your partners, or other decoders) - please proof.
Otherwise deal is stopped. And I am happy I made right decision.

Finished.

Bugsyy

BANNED
Reaction score
No need to proof since you already agreed on all my claims. You already showed proof on all what I've said . You agreed that you downloaded files and stopped deal . So you got my tracks, I did not paste you link to download files and get my tracks for free because tracks can be used and swiped . Simple.

You claim you did not use or sell but this does not change the fact you downloaded and decoded my tracks two times and did not deliver for stupid reason.

I am not here to talk with you anymore. I am here waiting for Admins to decide and whatever they decide I will live with .

Ninja, Can you say your opinion ?

Thank you