Kimagure = RIPPER

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I said from the beginning that I don't have logs, I use deep freeze and it doesn't save anything.

Ninja this whole bullshit is very very simple. I sent him the transfer ( the transfer was from crook.zilla ). I didn't have any agreement with Kimagure regarding transfers limits. He took the money and then said that the amount is too small and that he won't send me the money.
Sorry for the late reply but when I saw that no one is taking ANY action here I didn't log in my c.pro account for 2-3 weeks by now..

I hope you will take the proper measure that you think it's necessarily, either make him pay either ban him.

Peace.

Peace.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:09 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:08 AM ----------

I'm glad to see you back, maybe someone will clean this board from rippers.

Ninja

Reaction score
So u both say totally different things and doesnt have proof.
How im suppose to make an decision?
:)

Check once again and find me proof or atleast someone who can say something bad about Kimagure
+ keep in mind what this topic is wrong from the begning.
Because without logs - prohibited to make topics.

Without logs - there is nothing to judge. Its easy to understand...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:22 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:18 AM ----------

Kimagure
So you cashed out those money right?
What was the amount?
And do you have other members from our board who had deals with you?

Can you post there their icqs so i can contact'em?

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
This is not fair and right!

1. No one has logs - not me - not him.
2. I sent him a transfer $5300 (he admits he took the money).
3. He admits he didn't pay my share ( for a stupid reason, limit, etc.
- What else is here to judge? From my point of view, this whole thing is very simple.

What other proofs do we need? He admits he didn't pay my share. He doesn't have proof about the "limit thing" neither do I. I just want my money.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:31 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:27 AM ----------

One more thing, I don't find very relevant if he dealt with other persons who can vouch for him. Maybe he has friends here who can vouch for him.
It's enough just to rip one person. Besides that he even admits he took the money and didn't pay me.
I don't think that there is anything else to be said.. as you said Ninja "too much talk here", facts are simple.

Ninja

Reaction score
1. No one has logs - not me - not him.
So there is nothin to argue.
All you have is just WORDS. thats it
You not paid attention even to rules and made a topic wthout any logs.

3. He admits he didn't pay my share ( for a stupid reason, limit, etc.
- What else is here to judge? From my point of view, this whole thing is very simple.
Cut of every party of dal is decided on initial stage. Because we dont know how much one party put efforts to get account to clear the money (like we see in this case - he say what he explained everythin to you why he want no less than Xk$ amount....because he spend 4k$ to open it).
In other word we even dont know about the cut, right?
U can say what you was talked about 50/50 share and he will say what you both come to 90% to him and 10% to you. And without logs - this is just endless talks, thats it
thats why rules INSIST on logs. to get rid of me reading all those crap with
"we had this terms" vs "no, we had THIS terms"

Thats easy to undersand and i will not explain this again?

Facts are simple - mind your job. And dont put your nose to mine.
Thank you.

Just do like i said and what i ask - because usually i just close topics without logs.
In this case - i smell something fishy. Thats why you read THAT message.
Am i clear?

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
So there is nothin to argue.
All you have is just WORDS. thats it
You not paid attention even to rules and made a topic wthout any logs.

How can you say that this is nothing to argue? I have the receipt as proof, I have his words as proof that he took the money, regarding the share I think it's logical and obvious I wouldn't accept a deal with 90%-10% right? No one would accept such a deal.
So in another order, I got the receipt from the transfer, he admits he took the money and didn't pay my share, no one has logs to prove regarding the transfer limit and I don't get paid and you say that there is nothing to argue.
OK, I lost $2650 and there is NOTHING to argue, because I don't have logs and Kimagure also doesn't have logs, however he admited he took the money not didn't pay me.
Great Board! Nothing else to say.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
True, no logs, unfortunately.

We first started doing business when he said he has Australian dumps. We agreed on 50/50, sent me a dump, cashed it out in less then 1 hour since he gave me the data. Sent him his share and after that promised me constant dumps for cashout...all I got was 2 other ones that never worked (one got "eaten" by the ATM at 1st try and the 2nd didn't have enough balance) and nothing since then.

Then I told him I also have US bank accounts and I guarantee that they won't get frozen in less than one month under any circumstances (they can last up to 3 months), but it costs me 4000 EUR and he started promising dozens of thousands of dollars and negotiating and all that shit and we agreed that the minimum amount should be no less than 9k and if he sends in more than 10k/week I can offer him 60% instead of 50%. All good, but then comes up with a $5300 sum which he proved with a transfer receipt that had no reference number, I tell him that if it's done, it's done, but this is the last time, bugs me for 3 days on a 24 hour basis (don't even wanna start about his talking manner and attitude and language) and after dozen of calls with 3 banks, I finally receive the funds in the account and inform the dumb ass that his money is in. Indeed there were 250$ or 300$ lost (which from my experience means that something was wrong with the amount sent, cause I usually never lose more than $200 on a 11k transfer for example) and he starts moaning and bitching that he won't cash with me anymore and that I'm a bullshitter for the money and all that crap.

Ninja, I just wanna know your opinion...would you have paid this dumb ass his share knowing that you invested 4k euro to make $2500 USD and he isn't going to cash with you anymore either?

I know this is a lot to read, but this is my last say on the subject and whatever you decide is fine with me, if people think that I'm gonna be taken for an idiot around here, then I'm not interested in this kind of people to begin with and a ripper status wouldn't bother me at all, at least I know I'm wasting my time here and use that time to do something more constructive.

Currently dealing with Darkoja, but he didn't came through with any transfers yet, but you can ask him about the terms and conditions we agreed on. I gave him the same terms I gave DollarGreed from the beginning, but DollarGreed only mentions his favorite part of the conversation...maybe he is pissed off because of the fact that him and his entire "elite team" only managed to make $5300 USD in the last 6 months, as I lost money too, but I never cried about it for so long, I had better things to do, stuff like MAKING MONEY and not small change.

This is my last say, whatever the decision, I'm ok with it, but I'd be grateful if you wouldn't kill the thread, so the next mentally challenged guy who's gonna try and waste my time and money can think twice before starting promising shit.

Peace!

Ninja

Reaction score
dollargreed
DO not act childish.
You had deal.
And you have no proove about it.
This board is great, thats right.
Now just calm down

kimagure
You spend 4k to account. Means u invested money and just for fun
Means you have someone who is working/worked with you in past
Ask them to come to this topic in a matter of 48hrs.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
dollargreed
DO not act childish.
You had deal.
Now just calm down

kimagure

Ninja you are in this business for long time. You wouldn't believe that an account opened in Thailand costs 4,000 euro right?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:43 AM ----------

Kimagure stop being a morrown, ok? You took the money and you enjoyed it. Stop writing romans with dumps and shit. We are not talking about dumps or anything else. The money from the transfer is in your pocket. If you would be a legit person you would have sent my share and that's it.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
dollargreed
DO not act childish.
You had deal.
Now just calm down

kimagure

Ninja, I do have people working with me, but unfortunately they are not from this forum or any other forum on the internet. They are people I know personally or got recommended by the people I know and now I'm starting to think there is a reason I can never get anything done properly with complete strangers. I think I'll just PayPal to this forum for shopping (soft, cards, enrolls and whatever I might need) and keep my actual business separated.

DollarGreed, I hope you'll enjoy your money in the future as much as I enjoyed your ridiculous $5300.

Math time: Around 500 euros for a set of documents, around 1000 euros for a plane ticket for someone to open an account, another 2000 euros for a valid, legit visa on the documents so they can go into the bank and open an account and then expense money for the guy who opens the account PLUS some money on each transfer to make it worth his while...how much do you think this adds up to? Stop being a moaning, worthless, mentally challenged low expectational mofo and get a grip

Ninja

Reaction score
kimagure
Seems like you are trying being smartass. Wrong move my friend. Because after last post i reall see what you trying to overcome me.
I was in Thailand not even 3 times. :)
2000 euro for valid visa? lol. you can buy whole police department for that money.

Anyway lets PayPal to 1500 of your charges.
5300-1500=3800

i think what $1900 will be fair in this case because someone is trying being very smart.

You pay $1900 in a matter of 48hrs to him or your other so called partners coming here.
And ill ask couple of questions about you.

Both!
Name of drop name on bank account is Thai? or not?

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Ninja, I'm currently dealing with Darkoja, you can ask him what my terms were since the first time we spoke. Not trying to be a smart ass, unless being smart ass means protecting your investments.

As for prices in Thailand, well, I'm here for more than 7 years. If you have a connection that can take a fake passport with no entry stamps in Thailand and give me a business visa on it, I'd be more than happy to work something out with you. Again, not being a smartass, just stating the actual facts. I could have easily said that I pay the guy who opens the accounts 2000 euros instead of the visa, we all know that nobody would walk into a bank to open an account with a fake passport for just a plane ticket and a few drinks on the beach, but that's another expense I have to deal with, so people like DollarGreed have to find excuses for coming out short and bitch and moan for $250 lost in taxes, cuts and fees (WU, LR exchangers, etc)

I'm going to be clear on this one, unless DollarGreed doesn't find a way to make it up to me, I'm not going to pay him 1 cent, with or without ripper status.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
I'm going to be clear on this one, unless DollarGreed doesn't find a way to make it up to me, I'm not going to pay him 1 cent, with or without ripper status.

LOL!? ME ?! Making up to you? What do you propose? Send you another transfer?! I can't believe what you are saying. How can you ask that when you need to send me the payment from the first transfer???
This is incredible, outrageous and unbelievable!!!
Ninja, he didn't make a CENT in the last 3 years, this is what he told me when I first talked to him. I bet he already spent the money and that's why he said he wouldn't pay my share.. It's sad but true..

Ninja

Reaction score
I'm not going to pay him 1 cent, with or without ripper status.

Sad.

kimagure
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.