Kimagure = RIPPER

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Kimagure = RIPPER
http://carding.pro/member.php?u=18338

1. I have sent him a transfer of $5300 (from auctions scam) to the US account provided by him. He told me for 5 days that the money are not there yet. After 5 days he said that the money got in the account but then he stopped communicating. He said he will cash the money and send my share via LR. He is not answering on ICQ for a few days by now and I've sent him 3 PM until now and no reply. He is online on the board daily but he is not answering to me.

2. I don't have logs because I have deep freeze installed on my computer and it's not saving anything. Anyway the logs were in Romanian so the SUPPORT won't understand much from it.

3. Please see the prints below proof of payment send & also it's kimagure's account, same details from ICQ account linked to the bank account were I sent the payment.

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/c0pWqf21pHqSkPTEKjaY7Q

I expect to see the RIPPER status under his name AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. This board is FULL of lamers & rippers like Kimagure!
Support I expect to ban this shit from this board as soon as possible!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:39 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:36 PM ----------

My share was $2400 of course that never got to me.
Everybody beware of this shit - he is also ripping people who send transfers from online auctions from AUSTRALIA ! He has accounts in Thailand & USA.
Be careful he has accounts to BANGKOK BANK. US & THAILAND

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Please upload the screenshots to imageshack or here. Do you have any logs?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Jabber
[email protected]
Telegram
cardervip
Did you inform his about the blacklist?

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Did you inform his about the blacklist?
I left him several messages on ICQ including about the blacklist. Course he didn't reply back. On another topic that we speak from Flooding & Offtopic Section he admited that he ripped me.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Support/admin, I explained myself in the Romanian speaking section, if you need more info let me know and I'll explain everything as clear as I can. I'll subscribe to this thread as soon as I finish composing this post and I'll watch out for any comments or requests from you. This guy is a full clown and a waste of time for anyone who comes into contact with him

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Support, this is a hungry lamer. He ADMITED that he ripped me. One more proof is here:
His post from the thread - Only for Romanian
Please see this post of kimagure here: (posted on 19-11-2011, 04:35 AM )
http://carding.pro/showthread.php?t=45985&page=25

Also go on http://translate.google.com - choose Romanian to English or Russian and translate this part that he posted.

"Dollargreed, esti prima persoana la care nu am facut plata"

I think it's enough to ban this shit from this forum. He has all kind of lame cheap excuses.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Guys, please go ahead and translate everything I and he posted.

We agreed on constant dumps for cashout, on a daily basis. I only received one 1 in 2 weeks.

We agreed on bank transfers and that I want nothing less than $9000 US. He said that's no problem and that his minimum amount for a transfer is going to be between 10k to 15k. I said OK, no problem, I just don't want transfers lower than $9000 US, because it costs me 4000 EURO to make such an account. Instead of that, he send me a $5300 US transfer which he also complained about that it took too long (3 days) and that $200 US in fees, commissions and currency exchanges is too much and that we won't work with me again. AGAIN, we agreed for no less than $9000 US for 1 transfer and that he is going to keep them constant, because from the minute I receive the first transfer, the account will only work for no more than 2 months and I need to keep it constant.

If you guys think that I am unreasonable, go ahead and ban me, but I don't think any of you would waste 4000 euros + risk + time, to get 50% out of $5300, just because a clown decides to piss on our entire initial agreement.

He mentions it's not only $200 in losses, but $500, which is bullshit and he also says that he got my OK for transfers of less than $9000 US, which is also bullshit. I've been on carder forums for 10 years, included the long missed shadowcrew and all those boards that this kiddies never even knew existed and I never got 1 complaint.

This is my last post on this matter. I lost enough time with this clown and I have real people, making real money to take care of. As far as I'm concerned, I have done nothing wrong.

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Support,

This asshole doesn't even understand the meaning of business. I sent him a transfer and now he is telling me that he ripped because I didn't want to provide him with dumps anymore??? It's outrageous! I also see that he continues to lie.

1. Don't see the reason WHY he mentioned about DUMPS since the main business with him was about transfers from online scams.
2. He is a fucking lier. We agreed on small transfers (1 per week) between amounts: $5k-9k.
3. He only gave me the account where to transfer the funds with 10-14 days before he got the first transfer for me and he ripped on my FIRST transfer that I made. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SAY THAT: "WE AGREED ON MORE SMALL TRANSFERS" if this shit ripped me from the first transfer that I sent!
4. How can I transfer bigger amounts to him if this shit ripped me from my first transfer! He kept telling me transfer big amounts (15-20K) so that he could rip me for more money right? He didn't even pay for the FIRST transfer!
5. He said he wants constant transfers but how could I do that if he didn't pay for the first transfer, he is an idiot that doesn't think before he writes something here.

I think that I gave enough reasons to ban this lamer from here. How can he say he wants to work constant and all the other bullshit if he ripped from the first transfer I sent.
Support please solve this problem. I either want my money back or this shit out of this board.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Who said we agreed on more small transfers? Where? Show me exactly where we agreed on "more small transfers". Whatever, this is my last reply. Tired of wasting my time with this shit...

For me, cashing out is mathematical. 50% of 3x10k transfers is more than 100% of 1x10k transfer. It's basic middle school mathematics. If you'd have had more than 2 brain cells in that head of your, you should have respected our agreement and now we'd be making money instead of online comedy shows, reason why, this is my last reply to any of your stupid bullshit on any threads, ever...

Peace!!!

dollargreed

RIPPER
Reaction score
Peace? Where's my money little lame mouse that you are?

Support the fact is very simple this lamer ripped me and he is only looking for excuses. If I were to agree with him on bigger amounts it's logical that I won't transfer smaller amounts without his approval, right? Only lame excuses coming from a shit person.
The fact is simple, you ripped me for $2400 and you need to get the status RIPPER under your name, shit person that you are.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Go bark somewhere else. I bet you that $2400 was all you managed to come up with all year after promising people hundreds of thousands. Guys like you are 2 cents a dozen, lucky there's other people out there that really mean business and live up to their promises, cause with dumb little clitters luck you, we'd all starve

crook.zilla

Reaction score
Go bark somewhere else. I bet you that $2400 was all you managed to come up with all year after promising people hundreds of thousands. Guys like you are 2 cents a dozen, lucky there's other people out there that really mean business and live up to their promises, cause with dumb little clitters luck you, we'd all starve

ADMIN, the transfer Dollargreed is talking about came from me, Dollargreed knew kimagure longer than I did and I wanted him to act on my behalf.
Kimagure: Careful with the language here my friend! I can provide print screens of the communications I had with the person whom wired that amount to the admin including the invoice I sent, and other e-mails I received from the depositor.

Admin, please take action about this guy or advise him to pay the $2,400.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Talk to your buddy, I specifically said that I don't want transfers under $9000 US, you can read what all this is about on the first page of this thread. Stop wasting people's time

crook.zilla

Reaction score
Dude, my buddy didn't mentioned anything about you wanting transfers HIGHER than $9,000 because I wouldn't have sent anything if I'd knew it from the start. I think I am the one who lost most over here. I don't know what was wrong between you, but I am a victim here and of course, I am not comfortable with it.

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Too much talks

lets momve step by step

1 part of deal say what u agree NO LESS THAN 9k, other - there was no talks about it.

Please show me in logs (after posting FULL conversation between both of you here) part where you negotiated part about transfer.
Thank you.

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Sorry, Ninja, I have deleted him from my contacts already and I can't find the logs. If you have any idea on how to recover them I'll be glad to show everything. We were using ICQ through Pidgin with OTR

Ninja

Reaction score
dollargreed
Can you proove your words with logs?