K.su busted?

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Ninja, this is what we need :) hopefully - CSU, will be back to normal now. :)

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Really don't understand why so so many post and attraction around such crappy board as K.ru or k.su ( before same board ) who now are totally finished ...
1000% agree too ninja ( no dick sucking here ) but csu was our board and THE best from 2004 .° who can do same ? :D
Dont understand people who drive nice Panamera get too many attract about Lame Skoda cars ...

Cheers

Shimara

DEER
Reaction score
Shimara
The matter of fact what you know only about public cpro (which is online few years) and doesnt know about our WELL KNOWN (lol) csu which is online from 2005 - only shows you as newbie. So doesnt compare us to them. cpro is only more easy way for newbies to come to business.

Alright, ok

But I was only referring to c.pro not csu, I already know about crdsu.su.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:06 PM ----------

LOL, FAIL :D

Think about it, where is the difference between paying 200LR and 33LR?
167USD of difference, wow, good way to stop rippers, cops, etc :)
please my friend.. :D

There is no point in a private forum, to be able to pay for membership, since it wont be private anymore.
Any forum which is doing this, means that it's not private, but public involving a fee.

No matter 3LR 33LR 333LR or 3333LR, it's all the same.
it will still be public, we all know this, only if you are able to pay that money, of course.

Jeferi,

A ripper is less likely to pay $200LR especially at a forum that offers escrow, also n00b kids can't pay $200LR either so the fee offers some level of quality control to a certain point, yes some rippers slip through the gapes but that happens at all forums.

But yeah if a forum only requires a fee to gain membership then yes it is only a public forum.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
CC Checker [Private] Now Free!!! Work Good 2012

Image.png

Download

Password: carder.market

Upload Complete

> Upload New File

Congratulations! Your upload completed successfully

CC Checker [Private] Now Free!!! Work Good 2012.rar (27.41KB)

Download Link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/l7z66h

Ninja

Reaction score
We're working on it.
We recieing information about our members and get rid of bad ones.
So keep calm please.

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
from what I know v.ms and csu were best forums - shame that csu now offline some time cuz its possible people can be scared. but its need clean up from some time so good action.

waiting patiently.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
from what I know v.ms and csu were best forums - shame that csu now offline some time cuz its possible people can be scared. but its need clean up from some time so good action.

waiting patiently.

From your words it sound like both of them are dead, but no v.ms is up and csu coming in few days so just chillax a lil' bit homs

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
xakep aka fortezza is busted and ratted a lot of people. k.su is not comming back. these appear to be the facts, i have read an article by the romanian government with clear details on this.

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
xakep aka fortezza is busted and ratted a lot of people. k.su is not comming back. these appear to be the facts, i have read an article by the romanian government with clear details on this.

Could you plz link me ? I don't mind if its in Romanian.

Badger

RIPPER
Reaction score
that story is bullshit. they couldnt arrest him let alone extradite him without charges lmao. YMV doesnt know what hes talking about.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Google his name, you will find a lot of articles on that.

junkgnn

BANNED
Reaction score
Could you plz link me ? I don't mind if its in Romanian.

I found the article. This here is it. http://www.docstoc.com/docs/119705853/Motivarea-deciziei-de-eliberare-a-olandezului-David-Schrooten The romanian government article. Him being suicidal trying to slit his wrist, snitching on everyone he know, co operating with authorities and logging in after being busted to get as many marks he can get busted so i guess he's the one responsible for most of this hot week for the authorities on cybercrime described by krebssecurity http://krebsonsecurity.com/2012/03/a-busy-week-for-cybercrime-justice/

Last edited: