just to experienced carders and who wants to make money

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
im looking for a partner to card with me and share the earnings. i will give the cc´s i have 1000 cc and i have some drops in usa waiting for us. interested pm

bgt

DEER
Reaction score
send me ur icq in pm

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
im still looking for partners because union makes us stronger. just to letting you know i´m new in this business and i´ll give my cc´s to that partner that wants to work with me and share with me the pages that can be carded and share the earnings. you dont have nothing to loose

Sefyu

RIPPER
Reaction score
cc cost 2 usd !!! VERFIED drop USA here in good section . why use ur service and be ripped when u receveid the item !!

CARD URSELF BRO !! and i think just scammer contact u for free CC !!

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
cc cost 2 usd !!! VERFIED drop USA here in good section . why use ur service and be ripped when u receveid the item !!

youre right but a lot of carders in their country cant use the libertyreserve or wm, so anybody that comes to me is free to choose money or cc`s i can transfer the money to your libertyreserve accounts or pay you with cc`s. i just want to make money faster. if somebody is giving you the oportunity to make money from your own house without use your own money and without any risks thats a big deal. you dont have nothing to loose pm and lets negociate

ishigo

Carder
Reaction score
i can give it a try , what do u need to card ? and how much u pay

jobdone

Reaction score
what exactly do you want deal on?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:08 AM ----------

well no harm in trying,count me in
icq 561022726

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
So basically you want people to card you shit to your drops, I know we have nothing to lose but time is money. How would we know you would actually send our share?

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
So basically you want people to card you shit to your drops, I know we have nothing to lose but time is money. How would we know you would actually send our share?

easy, card something for me with my own cc´s and you´ll see how i work

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:18 AM ----------

everybody that´s interested in the amount of money that will get is from 30% to 50% depends the tipe of item that you can card, and remember you just have to send me tracking numer and thats it. i´ll send you the money by wu or lr

al2000

RIPPER
Reaction score

this guy sounds so much like that asshole k@izer to me, acting over smart and posting shit on every thread.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
hey

im looking for a partner to card with me and share the earnings. i will give the cc´s i have 1000 cc and i have some drops in usa waiting for us. interested pm

how much money can u handle meaning can u handle bank transfer or credit balance transfer or western union....... i don't have time to card electronic and wait to sell and then wait to cash-out and then wait to get the share ....let me knw ur drop strength ...tom i send u the card or do transfer more then 10k dont say i got fucked by the frenly ppl .....if u r interested let me knw ;)

Xtinct

Reaction score
Are your cvvs fresh? Where did you get them? if you didnt get them from a vendor, let me know. Make some enrolls, makes things a lot easier.

jolopero

Carder
Reaction score
Are your cvvs fresh? Where did you get them? if you didnt get them from a vendor, let me know. Make some enrolls, makes things a lot easier.

they´re fresh, i get them from a friend of mine that works at a call center.

and nobody has to wait for me to sell the items as soon as my drops get it i send the money and if you dont want to use my cc´s i we can get to an agreement and still make business. i´m open house for business and if your reputation is good i can pm 1 for you to check that im for real

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
they´re fresh, i get them from a friend of mine that works at a call center.

and nobody has to wait for me to sell the items as soon as my drops get it i send the money and if you dont want to use my cc´s i we can get to an agreement and still make business. i´m open house for business and if your reputation is good i can pm 1 for you to check that im for real

then bro they r called super duper fulls , i also had someone from there to give me details dont waste them .... just call for ur duplicate card and pin no..... after doing cob to ur drop address easy money.... have done it ...tht way is way better can make alot of money ....... coz u will be having all the info ...