Just a tip when it comes to prepaids

typeusernamehere

Professional
Reaction score
del

Last edited:
Reactions: pacm@n

pacm@n

Always good to point out things that are obvious for some of us, but not to all new guys.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
I would like to think everyone on this forum knows that mobile phones periodically transmit a signal to masts. If not, if you have ever wondered what that patterned tone interference noise is through your car stereo when your mobile is sitting in your centre console, well, thats the signal being transmitted. And on a further note, if you really didn't know about the signal, then i suggest it won't be long before you are caught for something, take more care. If you aren't sure about something, then don't do it until you are. Do more research, take your time in planning your activity. Otherwise you might be having plenty of time to think about it in a 6x4 room with the only exit being a locked steel door with no key hole on the inside ;)

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Oh yes certainly, sometimes info that we have taken for granted for years and seems insignificant to us now, is totally alien to guys with little experience in this game. So always good to point out, could save someone a spell inside.

On a similar subject, there was a bomb in Ireland a while ago which killed 29 people and they used this technology to trace the mobile phones used by the bombers on the day in the time leading upto the planting of it (it was a car bomb so they were co-ordinating so as to avoid police checkpoints). They were able to log the positions of the mobile phones even whilst not being used and compare it to the routes taken by the vehicles, and in turn this provided them with the suspects. However the info about the phones was considered as circumstantial evidence and not admissable in court, so couldn't be used. To this day, no-one is in jail for the bombing. All of them walking free because the police fucked up their investigations. Even the families of those killed brought a civil court case against the bombers and they were found to be guilty.

A lot different to this game i know, as i hope we have no car bombers on board, but interesting nonetheless.

axelevents

Professional
Reaction score
Use a cdma instead of gsm coz cdma has radio frequency technology sometimes difficult to trace....... some modem have cdma feature thts why u cant trace them coz u can flash there id and give them another id ( meaning like hardware id no)

rickard

Professional
Reaction score
In my third word country that is really not so prevalent but one must always be one step ahead of the feds, so thanks for good advice

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
Another tip if you need to be able to have people contact you while your cell is off with sim card removed, use a pager (one-way only, two way pagers work just like cell phones). Pagers only receive transmissions and don't send them.

420biz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
they can also be easily tapped through spoofing/man in the middle attack
hXXp://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/07/intercepting-cell-phone-calls/

symmetry

Carder
Reaction score
In case you did not know, ALL cell phones regardless of if they are on or off transmit a passive signal back to the network. If the feds want you bad enough, they can obtain a subpoena to seize these records and can trace the phone back to its location.

ANY phone you use for carding work should be powered off and have the SIM card removed when you are not using it, this prevents the phone from transmitting either actively or passively. I keep the card in a separate plastic bag to prevent myself from losing it/it getting damaged.

great advice. how about an ipod touch w/ internet and gps? very useful to have. can these be traced by gps? internet? what if "location services" is turned off?

would appreciate knowledgeable answer, not guesses.

thanks!

420biz

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
in the winter 2008-2009 edition of 2600 magazine there's an article called 'Pappy's Cheesebox' which instruct you how to build an untraceable VoIP cheesebox much like what bookies use to take bets over the phone without being traced. buy it or d/l off usual torrent/rapidshit places

kimagure

RIPPER
Reaction score
Not only the sim off, but also the battery. Best thing would be to get rid of the phone after using it.

dcapoditutti1

Reaction score
If you are already targeted by Feds then it may be too late.
Depending how much intel they have gathered against you.