JOHN DILLINGERS HONEST AND TRUE DUMPS SERVICE !!!

Reaction score
Whether ripping or not, people should use their head.
Common sense could have easily prevailed here.....His ICQ status is "EU 101 UPDATE!!! CONTACT ME FOR BINS!!! 90% VALID 48 HR REPLACE !!!"....... if that doesn't raise a red flag then I dunno what would.

I KNO RIGHT!!!! LIKE I DONT EVEN SELL EU DUMPS !!! BUT I RIPPED 20K FROM PPL TRYIN TO BUY EU 101 ..PPL ARE DUMB

PLEASE EVERYONE BUY FROM MY NEW NAME :D ... STAY TUNED FOR 6 MONTHS UNTIL THIS HAPPENS AGAIN

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:39 PM ----------

YOU GUYS THIS IS JUST BUSINESS !!! DONT BE MAD PLEASE..U ROB PPL EVERYDAY ..INNOCENT PPL ..I HAVE PPL CASHING OUT D+P ..FILING TAXES ...KNO1 STOPS AND SAYING ..(OMG WE CANT ROB THESE INNOCENT PPL) WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT HERE....EVERYONE KNOWS ADMINS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REAL SELLERS...I HAVE 4 REELLERS ON BOARDS STILL WORKING SELLING MY STUFF....WITH CASH U GET THREAD AND VERIFICATION IN 3HRS...IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARSS..RESELLING/RIPPING ...AND YALL CANT SAY IM BAD AT IT CU FIRST 37 PAGES OF MY THREAD WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD REVIEWS !!! BUT THE SHIT GET OLD..TAX SEASON IS COMING UP AND I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO YOU GUYS BITCH OVER COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLAR ORDERS..SO I PATIENTLY WAITED FOR SOM1 TO END HUGE ORDER...AND THEN BOOM ( DUDE NEEDS 3K PCS I SAY 5$ A PC SENDS 15K NP AND THE RIPPING BEGINS ...SAD ADMINS CARDERS ETC ARE ALL INVOLVED..REFER UR FRIENDS THAT ARENT ON CARDE TO ME ILL SPLIT RIP WITH YUO 50/50..ONCE IVE RIPPED 75-100K IL CLOSE THREAD AND ONLY SELL FROM NEW NAME ( LIKE I SAID A SMART MAN BUILDS NEW NAMES..GETS CONSISTANT CUSOMTERS ) THEN RIPPS FROM OLD NAME .GUESS YOULL NEVER IN LIFE GUESS WHO I AM !! LMFAO !!! BUT IN 6 MONTHS THIS WILL HAPPEN AGANI AND ILL LET YALL KNOW :D ...UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE GUYS .ANYONE LOOKING TO DO BIZ WITH ME SCAM ..ICQ IS STILL THE SAME..RIPPING USUSALLY LAST 2 MONTHS AND I HAVE 1300 PPL IN CONTACT LIST ..I DONT THINK ALL ON CARDER ! :) LOVE YOU GUY AND GOD BLESS !

varanu

Professional
Reaction score
The sad truth is in Dillinger's words

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I KNO RIGHT!!!! LIKE I DONT EVEN SELL EU DUMPS !!! BUT I RIPPED 20K FROM PPL TRYIN TO BUY EU 101 ..PPL ARE DUMB

PLEASE EVERYONE BUY FROM MY NEW NAME :D ... STAY TUNED FOR 6 MONTHS UNTIL THIS HAPPENS AGAIN

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:39 PM ----------

YOU GUYS THIS IS JUST BUSINESS !!! DONT BE MAD PLEASE..U ROB PPL EVERYDAY ..INNOCENT PPL ..I HAVE PPL CASHING OUT D+P ..FILING TAXES ...KNO1 STOPS AND SAYING ..(OMG WE CANT ROB THESE INNOCENT PPL) WHY IS IT SO DIFFERENT HERE....EVERYONE KNOWS ADMINS DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT REAL SELLERS...I HAVE 4 REELLERS ON BOARDS STILL WORKING SELLING MY STUFF....WITH CASH U GET THREAD AND VERIFICATION IN 3HRS...IVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARSS..RESELLING/RIPPING ...AND YALL CANT SAY IM BAD AT IT CU FIRST 37 PAGES OF MY THREAD WAS NOTHING BUT GOOD REVIEWS !!! BUT THE SHIT GET OLD..TAX SEASON IS COMING UP AND I JUST DONT FEEL LIKE LISTENING TO YOU GUYS BITCH OVER COUPLE HUNDRED DOLLAR ORDERS..SO I PATIENTLY WAITED FOR SOM1 TO END HUGE ORDER...AND THEN BOOM ( DUDE NEEDS 3K PCS I SAY 5$ A PC SENDS 15K NP AND THE RIPPING BEGINS ...SAD ADMINS CARDERS ETC ARE ALL INVOLVED..REFER UR FRIENDS THAT ARENT ON CARDE TO ME ILL SPLIT RIP WITH YUO 50/50..ONCE IVE RIPPED 75-100K IL CLOSE THREAD AND ONLY SELL FROM NEW NAME ( LIKE I SAID A SMART MAN BUILDS NEW NAMES..GETS CONSISTANT CUSOMTERS ) THEN RIPPS FROM OLD NAME .GUESS YOULL NEVER IN LIFE GUESS WHO I AM !! LMFAO !!! BUT IN 6 MONTHS THIS WILL HAPPEN AGANI AND ILL LET YALL KNOW :D ...UNTIL THEN TAKE CARE GUYS .ANYONE LOOKING TO DO BIZ WITH ME SCAM ..ICQ IS STILL THE SAME..RIPPING USUSALLY LAST 2 MONTHS AND I HAVE 1300 PPL IN CONTACT LIST ..I DONT THINK ALL ON CARDER ! :) LOVE YOU GUY AND GOD BLESS !

Dont listen to him, he started ripping because no one was buying from his stale base because he lost his main supplier ken-g so he started to lose money. At most he only made 5k from ripping. He is so disgraced from ripping that he makes up lies about making money from taxes ( i hope le read your thread about defrauding the government and bust you) and cashing dumps and pin. You said your a reseller not hacker how the hell you going to get d +p you liar. Your just broke and need to feel some honor in this. Your sad , pathetic and a pedafiler . You would never come back strong with so many good sellers here because when u had so call good reviews it was self reviews you gave your self. Your base and dumps always suck from day one

sinatra

well said

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
He told me he makes 2 million a year from dumps. LOL! Sociopath.

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
some ppl like JD love create STORY about him , but when u see the reality you understand he was just a LIAR without $$$ ! )
he say he ripp ppl for 40k LOL ))
where is buyer BL ?
i know how are ppl there and NEVER ppl come for buy 40k$ from LAME seller as JD )))
( maybe SMI or BadB before get order like that from Resseller !! )
but when like MR JD , need ADD forum member to purpose his dumps service show how are BUSY the seller :D

Maybe 5000$ ( 3k euro ) can change JD life ))

@ to all : Take care to NEW SELLER of DUMPS !!! THey can be Beatifful with brand new clothes but BEFORE 95% of them have DIRTY CLOTHES !!!)

animal

Reaction score
yeah is right.. but i think he is close to 15k or something like that.. i am small litle RESELLER
whit other nick ofcourse and some times i make 3k in 1 day.. (lr) so in my opinion a verfied seller like JD that was verified in c.pro can make.. 5k 10k in 1 day.. sorry to all customers that get ripped... but this was stupid movement i thik from him.. the wrost is that he will COME BACK again whit another nick. becarefull people like the Rome0 says....

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
John dillinger is a cockaroach (All he do is lie i bet he dont even know his own name) and he does not make 5k to 10k a day. If he did why would he be ripping people off like a somalian pirate? He start ripping because his base is stale and no one want his 3rd hands resellers dumps.

Reaction score
Yall really think im gone LMFAO !!! John100 i gotta admit...u are the only smart one on this boards. ...YALL DON REALIZE I WAS SELLING GOOD FOR 8 MONTHS ? LOL 30+ pages of positive feedback before i started Ripping !!! ( THERE ARE CUSTOEMRS ON THESE BOARDS WHO HELP ME RIP ) and as yo know John100 ..when i was Mr.Right...G4 El padrino Etc..all these other names ...history tells you i dont start ripping TILL MY OTHER NAME IS HAVING SUCCESS FROM FORUM !! SO IN 6 MONTHS THE NEW VENDOR STILL VERIFED RIGHT NOW WILL PULL A RIP JUST LIKE THIS ...YALL CANT STOP THIS ...YALL AN SAY YOU THINK IM BROKE PETTY WHATEVER THE FUCK...WHEN MOST OF YOU WANNA SAY (HES SMART AS SHIT) FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF YOU GUYS WHO THINK U MAKE MONEY SELLING DUMPS ..QUIT HIS BULLSHIT GAME AND START EFILING FRAUD TAX RETURNS....JANUARY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...CONTACT DEVI .HE SELLS FULLZ...BUY FULLZ FROM HIM ..AND TURN A 1-3 $ FULL INTO A $5,000 TAX RETURN ! anyone who knows me knows this is how we get money for years....and selling/ripping dumps just for fun !! take care yall my icq will still be up because for some reason pppl still msging me like nothing happened ..God Bless

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Yall really think im gone LMFAO !!! John100 i gotta admit...u are the only smart one on this boards. ...YALL DON REALIZE I WAS SELLING GOOD FOR 8 MONTHS ? LOL 30+ pages of positive feedback before i started Ripping !!! ( THERE ARE CUSTOEMRS ON THESE BOARDS WHO HELP ME RIP ) and as yo know John100 ..when i was Mr.Right...G4 El padrino Etc..all these other names ...history tells you i dont start ripping TILL MY OTHER NAME IS HAVING SUCCESS FROM FORUM !! SO IN 6 MONTHS THE NEW VENDOR STILL VERIFED RIGHT NOW WILL PULL A RIP JUST LIKE THIS ...YALL CANT STOP THIS ...YALL AN SAY YOU THINK IM BROKE PETTY WHATEVER THE FUCK...WHEN MOST OF YOU WANNA SAY (HES SMART AS SHIT) FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF YOU GUYS WHO THINK U MAKE MONEY SELLING DUMPS ..QUIT HIS BULLSHIT GAME AND START EFILING FRAUD TAX RETURNS....JANUARY IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...CONTACT DEVI .HE SELLS FULLZ...BUY FULLZ FROM HIM ..AND TURN A 1-3 $ FULL INTO A $5,000 TAX RETURN ! anyone who knows me knows this is how we get money for years....and selling/ripping dumps just for fun !! take care yall my icq will still be up because for some reason pppl still msging me like nothing happened ..God Bless

John dillinger you retart who's whoreing mother get so much beef franks she walks like a spider let me put you in perspective you con artist.

1. You do not get your own base you even admited your a reseller so you have to pay your supplier a fee to get dumps which equal less profit.

2. You self advertised updates to gain more customers because you did not have anyone buying your stale base

3. You only selled u.s dumps which equal low profit margins because every one sells u.s

4. This is a fucking resession in u.s nobody has a job how the hell you going to make money off tax returns.

John dillinger when you lie so much you look more retarded than a child that got left back 4 times in special ed. We all know your broke , live in the projects with mother collecting section 8 and foodstamps. Why dont you go suck cock from the back like your mother and quit lying

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
:confused:wow sad sad thing!!!!!! i thought we were all here to profit guess we all for self DAM:mad::(:eek: we were supose to fight the real rippers banks and payment system etc.... but i guess its NO honor amongs theives nowadays sad!!!!!

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
John dillinger = a cockroach who has just been stepped on like a seedless grape. His pride has been hurt so bad that he want to get out of his own body so he try to tell lies to achieve being someone else. He might be begging his clients back for forgiveness. Dont pitty that fool

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
JD is resseller of 1 private vendor, i know that vendor, yesterday i speak whis him, and hi tell that JD buying every day from him even now, it can mean only 1 thing that hi have much clones in this site, guys be carefull. Support chek threads, maybe much threads maked by JD(his clones)

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
JD is resseller of 1 private vendor, i know that vendor, yesterday i speak whis him, and hi tell that JD buying every day from him even now, it can mean only 1 thing that hi have much clones in this site, guys be carefull. Support chek threads, maybe much threads maked by JD(his clones)

Which seller JD buying from?

faster

DEER
Reaction score
plz ninja give ignored to this seller because is ripp me today !!!! and rip all my friend plz put to ignored list to this seller!!!

Reaction score
lol he will be back again watch the pattern,if i told you guys i sell dumps you would never buy but sheep in new cloth you would buy from

Rome0

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
This dance not starting now ,long time same group of ppl doing that here !! create alot of account use 2-3 very active , let few other in sleep , then start ripped from 2-3 first account , then use silent account ( magicly seller back from etc .. ) and start selling good before ripp again etc .. etc ... etc ...

DONT be stupid guyz , JD have ripped coz he have other account active , and just need buy other 1k pcs from his resseler. ( who im sure buy base from SMI or Smi reseller ! )
coz his circus cost $$$ ( small profit on sale , buy poor base etc .. )
All seller come after 2010 are 90% OF THEM old ripper with new clothes !!
Here ONLY Panther , Fozzy , source , primero was from starting !! rest of them GOOD LUCK !!!

I think its time to Limit the number of dumps seller at max 10 !! and request a DEPOSIT from seller ( 5k is a minimum )

Cheers

Last edited: