JOHN DILLINGERS HONEST AND TRUE DUMPS SERVICE !!!

Reaction score
this dude reminds me of MR. Wright (support), most prolly to new to even know who that is, not sayin he is but he talk jus like em. gona have to try n see this service for ma self.[/QUOTE

I SOUND LIKE MYSELF BRO DONT KNOW WHO U TALKING ABOUT

BUT FRESH STUFF!! UPDATE ...I HAVE OVER 1300 PPL IN CONTACT LIST AND 50% ARE REGULARS SO NOT PRESSED FOR NEW BUSINESS...SO ANYONE THATS WORRYSOME OF MY BUSINESS OR DOUBT MY WORK PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME ANY MONEY !! PLEASE !! TIRED OF THESE RANDOM PPL ORDERING FROM ME PLAYING 100-300$ ORDERS THEN TRYING TO COMPLAIN WHEN I KNOW THEY MADE MONEY ..I THINK THESE ARE REALLY JUST OTHER VENDORS TRYING TO RUIN ME !! SO IF I DONT KNOW YOU ..NOT RESPECTED ..OR DONT ALREADY ORDER .PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY ..ONLY DEALING WITH MODEST PPL

Hanskullz

RIPPER
Reaction score
am highly disappointed in this goffy of a human being. I was warned but didn't listen. I sent u money..it took you 2 fucking days to send my dumps.( all in the name of net was down). I took all the patience.. and u gave me trash.

I have bought from all vendors on this forum and have NEVER ASKED FOR REPLACEMENT. NEVER EVER. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM AND ASK THEM.

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY. YOU ACT NICE WHEN THE MONEY IS COMING, BUT STUPID WHEN TO DELIVER. $300 WILL NOT MAKE ME.. I ASSUME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEND U ALL THE $500.. WHAT WOULD I HAVE GOTTEN... THE GARBAGE U SENT ME RIGHT.

ADMIN SHOULD WATCH YOU CAREFULLY. YOU ARE A DANGER TO THIS FORUM.

KEEP RIPPING AND SELLING STUPID DUMPS AND ALL YOUR CLONES WILL SURELY COME TO YOUR AID AND IF THEY FUCKING DO, I WILL PASTE THE CONVERSATION HERE.

YOU FUCKING BLOCK ME AFTER SENDING ME SHITTY DUMPS BECAUSE U KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO..

HUNGRY DOG.. I DARE YOU TO SAY THING STUPID AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU BIG TIME..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL WHO GOT LUCK WITH HIS GARBAGE..

CHEAP FUCK...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:53 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:42 PM ----------

YES OFF COURSE, YOU ARE PLAYING THE FUCKING DUMPS GAME.. WHEN I TOLD U I WAS GOING TO PASTE THE CONVERSATION ON HERE U CAME WITH THIS..

I DON'T FUCKING WORK FOR ANY VENDOR. I HAVE BEEN ON HERE FOR A MIN... THE SAME GUY THAT GAVE ME THIS NEGATIVE REP WAS ONCE YOUR ENEMY.

I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE IF $300 IS NO MORE..YOU CAN GO SUCK IT.. YOU STUPID FUCK...

I SWEAR AND I SAID DARE ME TO PASTE THE CONVERSATION... I RESPECT THE ADMIN.. IF EVEN I WORK FOR ANY VENDOR, WHAT WAS YOUR COURSE TO SEND ME THOSE GARBAGE DUMPS.. WHILES I WAS SPECIFIC WITH YOU.

SUCH AN EGOIST... I DON'T NEED ANY FUCKING REPLACEMENT.. BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT, I FUCKING KNOW WHO YOU ARE... AND WONT LET YOU SPIT IN MY FACE...

SO IF I HAD SENT U $2000 WAS GOING TO GET THE SAME SHIT. IN FACT YOU ARE STUPID.

I SAID DARE ME... AND TELL ME TO POST THE CONVERSATION HERE...

IMMEDIATELY.. MY FRIEND TOLD YOU WE WILL EXPOSE YOU CAME TO POST ON HERE... THE TIME STAMP WILL TELL IT ALL...

I AM GIVING YOU TILL AN HR, IF YOU DON'T DARE ME TO POST THE CONVERSATION HERE, I WILL MYSELF... LESS YOU APOLOGIES AND KEEP THE FUCKING $300.

NON SENSE

Reaction score
am highly disappointed in this goffy of a human being. I was warned but didn't listen. I sent u money..it took you 2 fucking days to send my dumps.( all in the name of net was down). I took all the patience.. and u gave me trash.

I have bought from all vendors on this forum and have NEVER ASKED FOR REPLACEMENT. NEVER EVER. YOU CAN CONTACT THEM AND ASK THEM.

YOU ARE VERY FUNNY. YOU ACT NICE WHEN THE MONEY IS COMING, BUT STUPID WHEN TO DELIVER. $300 WILL NOT MAKE ME.. I ASSUME BECAUSE I DIDN'T SEND U ALL THE $500.. WHAT WOULD I HAVE GOTTEN... THE GARBAGE U SENT ME RIGHT.

ADMIN SHOULD WATCH YOU CAREFULLY. YOU ARE A DANGER TO THIS FORUM.

KEEP RIPPING AND SELLING STUPID DUMPS AND ALL YOUR CLONES WILL SURELY COME TO YOUR AID AND IF THEY FUCKING DO, I WILL PASTE THE CONVERSATION HERE.

YOU FUCKING BLOCK ME AFTER SENDING ME SHITTY DUMPS BECAUSE U KNOW WHAT YOU WERE UP TO..

HUNGRY DOG.. I DARE YOU TO SAY THING STUPID AND I WILL EXPOSE YOU BIG TIME..

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL WHO GOT LUCK WITH HIS GARBAGE..

CHEAP FUCK...

HERES MY POINT ...CONTACT ME IN ICQ FOR A $600 ORDER U FUCKING LOSER ...THEN ILL BLOCK U FORREAL !!! DOUBLE UR ORDER ...U PLACE A $300 ORDER LOL I CHECK UR PCS ...FEW APPROVALS DECLINES AND 2 BAD DUMPS ...AND U ON HERE SAYING I BLOCK U GOT GARBAGE ETC..!! LOL BRO KNO1 HAS TIME FOR UR SHIT ..CHECK MY THREAD THEN CHECK ALL OTHERS ..KNO1 BITCHES OVER HERE ..DUDES LIKE U TRY AND CALL ME OUT I PISS DUMPS AND SHUT U UP WITH A STALE FACE QUICK :eek: ...

MATTER FACT ...NXT 10 PPL THAT CONTACT ME GETTING $300 ORDERS
**LUNCH MONEY ORDERS**

FOR FREEEE $0 $0 $0 $0

LEARN WHO U DEALING WITH AND COME AT ME RESPECTFUL OR NOT AT ALL MY DUDE ..NOW THIS $300 ORDER HAS U NEVER CAPABLE OF ORDERING FROM ME AGAIN ...HOWS IT FEEL?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:05 PM ----------

12:25:13 PM) Sniff: like I said.. I respect u
(12:25:15 PM) 602-789-678: like just just be blun
(12:25:18 PM) 602-789-678: no more bullshittin around
(12:25:26 PM) 602-789-678: why u do this to me ?
(12:25:27 PM) Sniff: am going to take it down
(12:25:31 PM) 602-789-678: what did i ever to you
(12:25:36 PM) 602-789-678: for you to try and mark up mny trhead
(12:25:37 PM) 602-789-678: ?
(12:25:42 PM) Sniff: b next time treat people right.
(12:25:47 PM) Sniff: go do your thing
(12:26:55 PM) Sniff: because i felt you careless and your comments about $300 was annoying.. that is why push me to the wall
(12:27:23 PM) Sniff: remmeber this man... little things make things work.. even the rich count pannies..
(12:27:30 PM) Sniff: word of thoughts
(12:27:36 PM) Sniff: brb.
(12:27:42 PM) Sniff: going to take it down
(12:30:23 PM) 602-789-678: ok
(12:30:23 PM) Sniff: tell admin to take it down
(12:30:40 PM) 602-789-678: bro just edit the post with " . . . .. " u dont need take it down
(12:30:59 PM) Sniff: cn't be edited
(12:31:26 PM) Sniff: cuz of the rip that fucking "documentsmanager" dude gave me over lies
(12:31:59 PM) Sniff: let me contact admin
----------------------------------------------

Ninja can you edit this post..the boy says since he has DEER status wont let u edit

hanskullz

Reaction score
bro put atenttion in ur bases coz u send me 15 pcs 8 are 427178 and 7 428208 in the same day i say u the 8 of the first bin are all dead :( 05 decline do not honor, its my feedback i dont say are garbage or similar, but put special atenttion in this details maybe are the bin (most probably) or the bins for these bank, check these bin in a checker to see. and dont worry i dont fuck whit replace this business are of this form some times win some times lose... good luck , thanks :)

sorry for my english only know the necesary to buy stuff :D:p
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John contact in icq, excelent custom service, i check the issue whit him, and resolving, hi offer replacement but i dont take coz not have chance to make plastics in this moment and i recovery my money and some more whit the other 7 he send. i think if the 15 worked i chance win more of the average. stay in this way whit the support bro.

Last edited:

TheReUp

RIPPER
Reaction score
Got 28pcs, 8 worked crap. not happy still waiting on my replacements answer your damn icq ! LUPEE

Reaction score
bro put atenttion in ur bases coz u send me 15 pcs 8 are 427178 and 7 428208 in the same day i say u the 8 of the first bin are all dead :( 05 decline do not honor, its my feedback i dont say are garbage or similar, but put special atenttion in this details maybe are the bin (most probably) or the bins for these bank, check these bin in a checker to see. and dont worry i dont fuck whit replace this business are of this form some times win some times lose... good luck , thanks :)

sorry for my english only know the necesary to buy stuff :D:p

contact in icq

molosh

DEER
Reaction score
I made a respectable cash out of this guy's dumps, if u remember we had big trouble together about 300 $, i decides to try him again with other nickname and dumps were good. I siped nice, big amounts ... out of 12 dumps, 12 worked perfect and each for +/- 975 ?

Now my name is MR Apple lol, thanks John ...

Reaction score
I made a respectable cash out of this guy's dumps, if u remember we had big trouble together about 300 $, i decides to try him again with other nickname and dumps were good. I siped nice, big amounts ... out of 12 dumps, 12 worked perfect and each for +/- 975 ?

Now my name is MR Apple lol, thanks John ...

thanks for comments bro but why did u not give me respect before when u deiced to make these bad posts..i am good man only looking to do honest business ... hurts my feelings when i see ppl posting bad out of emotion not common sense ..thanx for kind coments about 100% valid but in past if you would have gave me chance you would have been making great money from then until now ..thank you

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:59 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:59 AM ----------

Got 28pcs, 8 worked crap. not happy still waiting on my replacements answer your damn icq ! LUPEE

bro this has been settled ...u said u would remove posts..im man of my word...are you ?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:03 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:59 AM ----------

$50 pcs ..SIGN/WORLD/PLAT/BIZ/GOLD CREDIT! $1,000 FLAT !

Last edited:
Reaction score
$50 pcs ..SIGN/WORLD/PLAT/BIZ/GOLD CREDIT! $1,000 FLAT !

Reaction score
SMALL UPDATE!!! FRESH BASE FRESH MIXES !!!

DUMPS TEAM

VIP member
Reaction score
jd i was talk to u in icq. about something i rather not talk about here.....plzzzzz reply if possible thank u in advance.....

Reaction score
100 Dumps 1k today only

10$ dumps (MIN 100 PCS )

CRAZY DEAL ...LIMIT 20 customers..have 2k dumps sold ..signing offline !!

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
JD you still giving yourself self reviews cause you the only vendor always have a comment about yourself and 90% of your review join dates are from recent months. You dish out your dumps like a blendor 20% new stuff 80% old stuff from old bases dated 1 year ago. Stop bamboozling the carders and go legit with your sales man. Too much people losing money to you Mr. G4 aka el padrino the banned ripper u changed your name from

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:28 PM ----------

JD even pays fees to erase bad comments

Reaction score
For year now youve been Sucking my Dick LOL i have no idea who or what ur talking about ..But your JAws aint gettin Tired yet?? all this Dicksucking you doing ?

JD you still giving yourself self reviews cause you the only vendor always have a comment about yourself and 90% of your review join dates are from recent months. You dish out your dumps like a blendor 20% new stuff 80% old stuff from old bases dated 1 year ago. Stop bamboozling the carders and go legit with your sales man. Too much people losing money to you Mr. G4 aka el padrino the banned ripper u changed your name from

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:30 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:28 PM ----------

JD even pays fees to erase bad comments

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
For year now youve been Sucking my Dick LOL i have no idea who or what ur talking about ..But your JAws aint gettin Tired yet?? all this Dicksucking you doing ?

I dont participate in gay activities sir ask your mom. If you dont know who i am, how you know i been following you for a year? As we could see your a liar, the same way you lie to your customers and say you give them fresh stuff when u give them old stuff from your old bases. :eek:

Reaction score
I dont participate in gay activities sir ask your mom. If you dont know who i am, how you know i been following you for a year? As we could see your a liar, the same way you lie to your customers and say you give them fresh stuff when u give them old stuff from your old bases. :eek:

dude you have never ordered from me ...like seriously which vendor is giving u free dumps to come here and write shit lol .... ill giev u more free dumps to go to his page and write the same bullshit lol

admins take these post down or assign this guy deer status ...he has never sent 1$ dollar to me but is only person tryin to criticize my work

john100

BANNED
Reaction score
Tried his dumps and they are nasty like bugars in your nose. F ------------ dumps

kilobit

VIP member
Reaction score
Yo JD........get in touch with me ASAP please......thanks...

Reaction score
Yo JD........get in touch with me ASAP please......thanks...

Contact me in ICQ my friend

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:23 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:14 PM ----------

FRESH FRESH FRESH UPDATE!!! CONTACT IN ICQ ... OF COURSE YOUR BEST MIX SPECIALS FOR ALL YOUR REAL!!! CARDERS ...

ALL HOBBY SHOPPERS AND NOOBS STAY AWAY !! THANX

89% (HONEST VALIDITY) GREAT BASE ...COME HAVE SOME FUN GET READY FOR THE HOLIDAY SEASONS !!!