je cherche une méthode egift card

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Je pensais ça aussi donc j’ai essayé mais Maintenant le site me dit qu’il Faut vérifier mon compte. Reste à voir si la carte N’est pas le problème sinon je cherche un autre fournisseur de cc
To verify your account you have to check the email you used in registering. It the billing address that is the problem, if you can find a websites that don't care about AVS, it will be 100% success.

Last edited:

valaba

Carder
Reaction score
To verify your account you have to check the email you used in registering. It the billing address that is the problem, if you can find a websites that don't care about AVS, it will be 100% success.
Avec le proxy + date et heure + keyboard a la bonne langue = bypass de protection AVS. Mais pour mon cas je pense que la carte devait être invalide. Je cherche actuellement des vendeurs fiables

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Avec le proxy + date et heure + keyboard a la bonne langue = bypass de protection AVS. Mais pour mon cas je pense que la carte devait être invalide. Je cherche actuellement des vendeurs fiables
Yea i get you, some website check for the billing address of the card owner before a transaction can be fully successful, donate $1 on this website https://www.charitywater.org/ ,if it pass that means your card is valid, i made $10 subscription on a website that don't look at billing address and it was successfully, so the card can be valid but the billing address is not correct.
When i carded the first giftcard website it pass but 1 minutes later an email was sent saying the billing address was incorrect, so the transaction was cancelled, likewise the second.
Most seller only make refund for invalid card but not for incorrect billing address, so i think there is a way people work around that, most CC shops has problem with billing address

valaba

Carder
Reaction score
Yea i get you, some website check for the billing address of the card owner before a transaction can be fully successful, donate $1 on this website https://www.charitywater.org/ ,if it pass that means your card is valid, i made $10 subscription on a website that don't look at billing address and it was successfully, so the card can be valid but the billing address is not correct.
When i carded the first giftcard website it pass but 1 minutes later an email was sent saying the billing address was incorrect, so the transaction was cancelled, likewise the second.
Most seller only make refund for invalid card but not for incorrect billing address, so i think there is a way people work around that, most CC shops has problem with billing address
Merci pour ton conseil je viens de faire un don de 2$ avec succès le problème n’est donc pas la carte !

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Merci pour ton conseil je viens de faire un don de 2$ avec succès le problème n’est donc pas la carte !
I think most website are more secured when making order with non-vbv bin, so they check all the user information(billing address) correctly, but with a autovbv they don't care much about fraud. So i think it more about getting a non-vbv with the right billing address or an autovbv.

Last edited:

valaba

Carder
Reaction score
I think most website are more secured when making order with non-vbv bin, so they check all the user information(billing address) correctly, but with a autovbv they don't care much about fraud. So i think it more about getting a non-vbv with the right billing address or an autovbv.
Je vois ce que tu veux dire, donc d’apres toi je devrais avoir un bin vbv avec les informations correctes pour faciliter leur système antifraud? (Les sites que j’utilise ne sont pas 3D secure)

CreedX

Unknown
Reaction score
Je vois ce que tu veux dire, donc d’apres toi je devrais avoir un bin vbv avec les informations correctes pour faciliter leur système antifraud? (Les sites que j’utilise ne sont pas 3D secure)
Having a NON-VBV with the correct billing information or using a AUTOVBV(resetting the card), a site might not have 3D but it goes through a gateway like paypal, paymentwall etc, i got a autovbv from someone i was able to card My GiftCard Supply.

valaba

Carder
Reaction score
Having a NON-VBV with the correct billing information or using a AUTOVBV(resetting the card), a site might not have 3D but it goes through a gateway like paypal, paymentwall etc, i got a autovbv from someone i was able to card My GiftCard Supply.
Du coup tu me conseilles de faire quoi?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Almost all CC stores sell cards in a format that also includes the cardholder's address.
Namely, this address must be specified when making a payment and a successful order.
But, in practice, this address may turn out to be incorrect or invalid. Since the owner could have moved to another place of residence and changed it in a banking or municipal institution. At the same time, the AVS address verification system (which only works with US cards and does not apply to Europe) will check it against its database and may refuse to pay.

What's involved on the AVS side of authentication?
When your customer enters an address during checkout and clicks Submit, the following happens:
1. Your payment gateway transmits the numeric address data to the customer's credit card brand (Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express)
2. The credit card brand then sends this information to the issuer
3. The issuer compares the address numbers with the numbers stored on file
4. The issuer then sends an authorization status and associated AVS response code to your payment gateway
This process takes only a few seconds and is invisible to customers.

Whatever this happens, before making a payment, it is advisable to go to free sites to find the address of the cardholder, check it and verify it with the address provided by the CC store on the following sites:

You can also make an enroll based on the data received (bank account) and specify any correct address you need there, you can also do this by calling banks' hot lines.

Only after checking the validity of the card with any convenient address, verifying the address of the cardholder, make payments and enjoy life.

To buy gift cards, look for fresh stores that have recently opened and carders have not yet had time to work with them. They usually lack strict policies and are happy to issue gift cards to all new customers.

Before buying, "warm up" the service, i.e.. ask silly questions in support of the store and pretend to be a respectable user.

valaba

Carder
Reaction score
Je viens de racheter une carte, tester sa validité sur charitywater et passer une commande mais la commande se cancelled au bout d’un certain temps (parfois très long) .
Silvouplait pouvez vous être plus précis dans vos conseils en me donnant un site en particulier par exemple

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Unicvv.ru and fe-acc18.ru are good and reliable CC stores that do not cheat and make replacements without problems. They have been working for many years, have positive reviews and reputation.
I always recommend purchasing material from them, the databases are constantly updated.
Be careful not to run into numerous fakes that will deceive you. Follow these links exactly.

naldokinpop

Reaction score
Je viens de racheter une carte, tester sa validité sur charitywater et passer une commande mais la commande se cancelled au bout d’un certain temps (parfois très long) .
Silvouplait pouvez vous être plus précis dans vos conseils en me donnant un site en particulier par exemple
you need non vbv cc with enough balance for success.

naldokinpop

Reaction score
Je regrette beaucoup que cela se soit produit, mais des problèmes surviennent également, mais vous devez être fort d'esprit pour les surmonter. Ne désespérez pas et essayez d'acheter sur d'autres sites.

Le magasin que vous avez spécifié n'est connu de personne, n'a pas été vérifié, n'a pas été testé et n'a pas de retour positif sur le travail et la qualité du matériel.
Où l'avez-vous trouvé et pourquoi avez-vous acheté les cartes exactement là-bas sur une base prépayée et sans service de garant?

Le problème survient très probablement pour l'une des raisons suivantes:
1. Le magasin vous a vendu des détails de carte invalides qui ne peuvent pas être utilisés. Demandez une note du matériel sur une carte valide ou demandez un remboursement complet.
2. Vous n'avez pas vérifié la validité de la carte dans un vérificateur automatique qui ne tue pas la carte ou de toute autre manière.
3. Le bean que vous utilisez est dans la liste noire du magasin ou du commerçant dans lequel vous avez effectué le paiement.
4. Il n'y a pas assez de fonds sur la carte pour effectuer un paiement.
5. Le système d'exploitation n'est pas configuré pour l'adresse du titulaire de la carte.
6. Socks ne correspond pas à l'adresse du titulaire de la carte ou figure sur une liste noire ou de spam.
7. Le propriétaire de la carte a annoncé sa perte et elle a été bloquée.
8. La base de données des cartes du magasin a été compromise.

Néanmoins, une fois que vous écrivez que le site vous a demandé de vérifier les documents, vous pouvez essayer de commander les documents nécessaires dans les services de dessin et ils les prépareront et vous les fourniront. Mais cela ne garantit pas que votre paiement sera approuvé.
Veuillez copier dans ce fil le message exact du site, ce qu'ils ont exactement demandé et ce qu'ils ont écrit.

Voici 2 sites sur lesquels j'ai acheté avec succès des cartes cadeaux aujourd'hui sans aucun chèque ni problème:
- My GiftCard Supply
- Card Delivery

P.S. N'achetez jamais dans des magasins non fiables et contournez-les toujours, sinon vous serez trompé et grandement déçu. Économisez votre argent, vos nerfs et votre temps et pensez toujours à la sécurité et à l'anonymat.
Sir Did You Checkout with paypal or credit card on My GiftCard Supply , Card Delivery?
How much did you purchase on your first order?
thanks