i say :"dear son ,50 usd for children buy coca-cola" if givin u more nmore

iam afaird u moda-fuckers gonna be busin drugz drinkin whiskey and playin

cocain. "

anybodies underfuckinstanding ?

he have any things if u want -- by his (perhaps she is a bitch gal) Mouth

PlraX

Professional
Reaction score
wtf is this ???? damm ninja from where this clowns comes up. i dont understand nothing... this is the more strage post ever

Ninja

Reaction score
24hrs to fix thread according to blacklist reporting rules.

mrshipper

RIPPER
Reaction score
Notaehc...maybe you need to speak good English...thats why we never understand each other

Ninja

Reaction score
notaehc
1st of all - ure useless for our community if you dont respect us and dont read rules of posting to blacklist
Its easy, isnt it?
Joking is ur post of poser who doesnt care about us, paid nothing, got his registration for free and now u act like we own you somethin? lol
U got what you deserve. A deer.
Closed.

PS. Respect our hardwork to keep this board up and respect our members, who spend their VALUABLE time, reading your useless blacklist without proof and without caring about rules. Doing all this ull be awarded, believe me.

notaehc

DEER
Reaction score
notaehc
1st of all - ure useless for our community if you dont respect us and dont read rules of posting to blacklist
Its easy, isnt it?
Joking is ur post of poser who doesnt care about us, paid nothing, got his registration for free and now u act like we own you somethin? lol
U got what you deserve. A deer.
Closed.

PS. Respect our hardwork to keep this board up and respect our members, who spend their VALUABLE time, reading your useless blacklist without proof and without caring about rules. Doing all this ull be awarded, believe me.

hmm got it.:mad: