I've got special usa dumps, need cashier [non-pin]

Do you think this is awesome?

• Total voters

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
No one forces your ass to work with me man, plus fuck this forum, Ninja is already jealous of me, he asked me to pay him $5555 or else he threats to put me into DEER status, and you know what? i got logs of him sucking my dick or else he iwll ban me, so fuck this forum, i already got my cashiers, i don't nee no mother fucking newbies.

Plus TheIlluminati, did i fucking force your ass to work with me? you don't have to, you can go buy dumps at your convenient man. lol

Not looking for more cashiers, also please everyone in this forum pay Ninja $1 so he can earn money and live like the rest of us.

Greetings to all, good day. and goodbye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:46 PM ----------

Again, i am not interested in more cashiers, because of Ninja crying for $5555 wanting just so i can look for cashiers,

My ICQ is 933-022 who wants anything PM me at ICQ since i cannot receive your messages anymore

And i will still be working with my current cashiers who i found in this forum.

To rest and especially Kelix, you can suck my dick =)

Otto

rude liar, fuck yourself

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
SadHero2, you talk too much, too much dirt in your mouth.
Respect those who gave you the opportunity to work here.
Obviously you don't care about your reputation, so I will enjoy watching you in ban.

Here's another "VIP" member who is pissed because i refused to have him working in my team, Too bad i cannot view my inbox messages, otherwise i would've pasted your message sucking my dick to work for me and i refused because you asked me a stupid question..

PEOPLE who would ask this stupid question "How can i cash dumps without pins" ..

and HE IS VIP MEMBER

This means this forum has lots of kiddie admins such as "Ninja" who would give VIP access to whoever.

And yeah, i am open for dissing for next person who would like to do so.

Unfortunetly, i cannot paste message of "Otto - VIP MEMBER" asking me, "Hi, how can i cash dumps without pins" stupid - if you don't know, why the fuck are you interested in my deal ? =):cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:13 PM ----------

Again,
My ICQ is 933-022

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
What this guy offers is amazing , great dumps if you know what to do with them! , A+++ service

Otto

VIP member
Reaction score
SadHero2, liar.
Just for the proof that you're a stupid liar with a dirty mouth, here's the log:

Code:
Rules & Conditions.

First 3 deals, will be marked as trials, in which means, amounts of dumps will be given to you with 1.5k/less/1k
Once you are succeeded with these 3 first trials, then amount of dumps will be raising upto 3k/4k and so on.

I take 40% of the swipe'd amount! No less, no more... 

You have to send my share VIA LR, AND YOU MUST PREPARE LR FROM NOW SO YOU DON'T BE LATE WITH MY SHARE.

(Dump swiping conditions)
There's a 80% chance that at POS you will get DECLINED, but worry not, you just text me on my cell phone and 
In maximum 10 minutes after your text message, I will talk to an Insider in the bank who will remove the region block
of the dump and then you will be able to swipe all amount in one hit.

So its a must to have eachothers cell phones so we can communicate faster or if you have a blackberry this works too

*AGAIN* 
You must prepare LR before doing deals with me, because i don't like to have late shares, otherwise i cancel future deals
and i mark the person as "Not interested" anymore and 
*I DONT GIVE SECOND CHANCES*

and my reply goes like:

Code:
ok, got it.

is it possible to cashout these dumps without a pin?

So now you should deff get ban for all the shit you're talking about in this thread.

Last edited:

lotoflaf

RIPPER
Reaction score
all of you should be deers becouse of language and attitude...

why all of you says so much about ' suckin' dicks ', ist there something miss in your life ?

Last edited:

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Whatever all this start because of some stupid argument, what matters most is good deals and good money. I think SadHero has good potential and will keep updated on results.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:08 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:01 AM ----------

You are right this guy wants 40% of amount swiped paid INSTANTLY. That means if you swipe 1k you pay him 400. And you have to sell what you got fast so you sell maybe for 600. That means you only make 200 profit to split with team or even if you work alone its a little bit. No thanks I rather spend 400 on dumps and make more than 200 dollars. He just wants us to be his slaves, I don't think nobody wants to work like this.
if you already have some money in advance you can pay him right after the swipe and if you get the right item can sell for 80 percent or more, and that is only 1 dump and only 1K anyways, any carder worth his salt can do more in a day than that, so imagine when you get to do more?

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry but SadHero is probably just another dumbass who gets original T1 from bought dumps/private base and gets full info from lookup db and calls it in.

I bet he wants you to give him heads up before you swipe then after decline he will make it approve.

This doesn't work as well as you think OP, and stop thinking you're a god, many people do what you do and it works nowhere near 100%.

You talk too much shit bro. You probably don't know how to properly cash out dumps so you want to extort noobs. Feel free to read some of my tutorials to learn dipshit. :thumbsup:

here's a bit of math with his "incredible money making dumps:

If you work for this clown, you will give him 40% of the SWIPE ammount (NOT cashout $). So for 1k that is 400$. So if you swipe for normal stuff which sells for 50-60% resell value, 40% of it will ALREADY BE IN HIS POCKETS. So you are paid 10-20% only.

Last edited:

iceroot

Professional
Reaction score
perhaps you guys view him as arrogant but he still provides what he says with excellent accuracy

senshido

Professional
Reaction score
Sorry but SadHero is probably just another dumbass who gets original T1 from bought dumps/private base and gets full info from lookup db and calls it in.

I bet he wants you to give him heads up before you swipe then after decline he will make it approve.

This doesn't work as well as you think OP, and stop thinking you're a god, many people do what you do and it works nowhere near 100%.

You talk too much shit bro. You probably don't know how to properly cash out dumps so you want to extort noobs. Feel free to read some of my tutorials to learn dipshit. :thumbsup:

Well time will tell how well it works

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
iceroot, senshido ty guys =)

Plus ignore them, they are just haters because i refused to work with them, Kelix is pissed off because i gave him hard time rejecting him, perhaps he was never dumped before, or he's connected to a bad past in which he was dumped and he swore he'd never be dumped again, aw so bad lol, I sympathize with you Kelix,

Plus, No one forces anyone to work again with me "Again" .. I got my decent cashies, so if you're not interested in my rules, with all do respect go buy your own dumps as you all claiming to be profiting more.

and oh one more thing Kelix, I only do this to get LR to invest in something, so i don't use my own money to get LR =) thats something you don't know.

And c'mon 40% is alot? if you know me well, you'd know that 40% is nothing especially for a long-term work, when someone is legit in the first trials, then i provide him with dumps 4k 5k 8k and so on, gets higher,

So when someone does nothing but a swipe for a free dump with confidence, and know exact balance like 10k, lets say he resells =) he will resell 10k worth of items into 8k, and pay me 4k, thats a clean 4k in his pocket for a clean work =)

So i am not interested in douchbags like "Kelix" and don't even get me started on that Otto "VIP Member" lol. and eh Ninja? is still crying for 5k to keep me in this forum =)

Anyway, i already got many feedbacks from cashiers i am still using. so Rest can "kmya" Kelix go use google and define that ;)

NOTE: i will PayPal with RanKer, iceroot, senshido ONLY from this forum, and there's 2 other users that i will might use them.

So for rest, You lost your chance, bwihi.

Regards,
SadHero
FutureVision

Good day.

Reactions: paco

paco

this should be fixed

Kelix

Professional
Reaction score
Yes we are all jealous. So that really is all you do.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, good luck swipping 10k worth and selling for 8k.

Last edited:

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
@kelix,
lol

SadHero2

BANNED
Reaction score
Yes we are all jealous. So that really is all you do.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Also, good luck swipping 10k worth and selling for 8k.

Lol one of the cashiers here nick RanKer already done that for me, he reached 10k dumps and he did get 8k =)

So, mwah now fuck off outta my thread and stop hating cause you aint gettin' em dollars lol.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:10 AM ----------

Lol one of the cashiers here nick RanKer already done that for me, he reached 10k dumps and he did get 8k =)

So, mwah now fuck off outta my thread and stop hating cause you aint gettin' em dollars lol.

Also a tip for you, since "YOU" cant do that, doesn't mean, no ONE can, many smart cashiers in here, with lots of great idea's, while i am here dissin' you and you cryin' over it, my cashiers are out gettin' things cash'd. another mwah for you

Rome0

monkey

mabrouka

BANNED
Reaction score
I think all of you should come down with insults,
It is not going anywhere...,

Bless,

Ninja

Reaction score
Anyone believe that stupid person?
Good luck wasting your time.

He said he got convo of me, asking for 5.5k or he will be deer? lol
Only one convo i had - this:

Session Start (1223956:933022): Sun Sep 18 04:47:54 2011 0300
933022: Go remove my thread
933022: and ban my user
933022: instead of being jealous for $5
933022: and putting me into DEER STATUS
933022: i am legit, so you and your forum can go to hell , want me to pay you now $10,k and you quit internet? cause you seem jealous and cheap :) bye

You can see what he's under crack or somethin.
Too agressive and dont understand simple words.
We saw alot of clowns like this here.

Closed.
Banned.

Ninja

Reaction score
Update.

Now hes apologise
[12:35] 933022: Ninja, I apologise for my behaviour i was pissed because i am Legit and when i reject people they post bad feedbacks :) sorry again, have a great day

Seems my idea what he's under crack is right.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:35 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:45 PM ----------

And final note about him.
He was unbanned by support,but for ppl like this - there is no place there.
I've saw alot like him.

[14:24] SadHero FutureVision: can you lift that unban, i've just paid and posted fresh free fulls
[14:25] Ninja: u paid for unban?
[14:25] SadHero FutureVision: yeah
[14:25] SadHero FutureVision: ask support :)
[14:25] SadHero FutureVision: SadHero FutureVision 11:42 ص
Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!
Payment Mode Account
Date 09/19/2011 08:42
Batch 111111
From U111111
To U111111
Amount $33.00
Memo hosting
Payment Purpose Purchase of services

Support CI 11:42 ص
username

[14:25] SadHero FutureVision: SadHero FutureVision 11:42 ص
SadHero2

Support CI 11:43 ص
u can check ur acc

SadHero FutureVision 11:43 ص
Thank
[14:25] SadHero FutureVision: :) ALso posted fresh fulls for everyone in forum as apology
[14:26] Ninja: knock that person back and he will back you your money.
[14:27] SadHero FutureVision: I just apologised, what more?
[14:27] Ninja: If person say somethin bad - he can apologise.
[14:27] SadHero FutureVision: I will not start my thread again, only going to buy some skimmers
[14:27] SadHero FutureVision: I just did apology =)
[14:27] Ninja: But more that that - u lied what we had convo and i told u what u need to pay 5555 for advert or i will DEER you. so u just blackmailed me and my lovely board
[14:28] Ninja: and that shows not what you're hot heard, but just shittalker.
[14:28] Ninja: Thats it.
[14:28] SadHero FutureVision: I will go start thread and say I apology =) is it okay?
[14:28] SadHero FutureVision: I just need to buy skimmers, and use you for escrow
[14:28] Ninja: I dont have time for those talks. Have a nice day.
[14:28] SadHero FutureVision: no more threads
[14:29] SadHero FutureVision: Well i just apologised and said i will not start that thread again and apologise infront of them =)
[14:30] SadHero FutureVision: And wanting to use for that skimmer, because Rafael sounds legit
[14:30] Ninja: good luck contacting him.
[14:30] Ninja: bye
[14:30] SadHero FutureVision: You hate me don't you =)
[14:31] SadHero FutureVision: Did i over your pressure?
[14:31] Ninja: i have alot of ppl like u. so i just dont care.
[14:31] Ninja: to be hated by me you should be someone.
[14:31] Ninja: any other questions?
[14:31] SadHero FutureVision: No you do care, i am here for business, but when i see people try to post bad feedbacks about me ruining my business, because I REFUSE to work with them, is bad
[14:32] SadHero FutureVision: I have right to refuse working with someone, am i right?
[14:32] Ninja: one more time.
[14:32] Ninja: U said what u had convo with me.
[14:32] Ninja: and i told u 5555 or deer.
[14:32] Ninja: u not just refusing someone, but lie blackmail my name. thats it.
[14:32] SadHero FutureVision: Unban me, i will make it clear. No need for disappointment, i am looking for clean business, but they pissed me off.
[14:33] SadHero FutureVision: Last time.
[14:33] SadHero FutureVision: If not, i will go , its fine
[14:33] Ninja: seems ur iq is not enough to understand that
[14:33] Ninja: just go.
[14:33] SadHero FutureVision: perfect, good day =)
[14:33] Ninja: same to you