Is this for real?

AriGold

Professional
Reaction score
http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/12/news/economy/100-bill-theft/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

^ Ignore the article, watch the video.

- Cliff Notes -

- Basically shows the ability to use a "malicious" chip card to perform a transaction. The transaction will say "card error", however the chip will infect the terminal and make it log all of the D+P transactions from there on out.

- You then return with a 2nd "malicious" chip card, and perform another transaction. At this time the card will retrieve all of the logged information and make it available to be downloaded through a reader onto your computer.

1. Is this shit for real?
2. Will this ever make it to the marketplace?
3. Honestly, some1 should kidnap one of these "security geeks" and take this shit from them, haha.

PS. Credit goes to Azania for finding/posting this video originally

wakawaka

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Honestly, some1 should kidnap one of these "security geeks" and take this shit from them, haha.

I'm with you on that one!

sinatra

RIPPER
Reaction score
How much information or how big information can a chip hold?

tdotwire6

RIPPER
Reaction score
No way this is real. And if it is, very nice!

Usually the media is years behind when reporting about carding world. This would make it ahead by a few years.

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
answer to question is yes.
who's got it nobody knows.
can somebody create it 100% yes.
will they sell or share or even accept they got it probably no, until they have got all they need form it and they sell as soon as it's ready to die or the bug on the machines detected and fixed.
so there that's what I think.

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
yea i heard about somthing similar on a defcon video about a year ago , i think its deffientley out there , and the people who know how to do it basically have no reason to share , why trade money for money? youve basically solved any problem youve ever had getting dumps D+p and debit +pin your the man time to make millions

londoncash

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
i want one

Blue*

Professional
Reaction score
This may sound funny but i actually thought about this before even seeing the video

elcharro

Carder
Reaction score
This may sound funny but i actually thought about this before even seeing the video

mate I think you me and everybody else on this biz has thought about being able to do this just did not have the knowledge of how to do it or even the technology to do it with.

Doodle

RIPPER
Reaction score
mate I think you me and everybody else on this biz has thought about being able to do this just did not have the knowledge of how to do it or even the technology to do it with.

True words lol, respect.