is there legit blackmarkets in darkweb? or where i can buy live cc

WHO@M1

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm completely beginner and I only know basic things about carding for an example "carder need socks, cc , vpn or rdp, 2D website, mac changer and drop to card"
And where I can buy cc. And where I can find 100 percent legit escrow services ... Can I trust Darkweb sites and services?

babyface111

Carder
Reaction score
Try to get a Benumb invite, where they have like 95% ccs, its a good site. But you need an invite

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
You can buy CC in this section from verified sellers:
Many of them have a link on the darknet .onion 3 version.
So you can buy cards from them without any problems and rejoice.

If you find any suspicious site, you can ask us whether it is a scam or a normal one. We will analyze the site and respond to you.

Poisonjuoice

Professional
Reaction score
Telegram
@poisonjuice0875
If you are inexperienced the first thing to do is disable Java (if you don't know how to do it ask and you explain it, it's very simple) Yes in the dark there are Legit sites, difficult to find but there are, first of all VPN ON and then you have to refuel you of a bit of search engines, which each and dedicated aperts different purposes I recommend Ahmia, but there are many, there You will also find research in Clearnet.

Search on Raptor where you can find Market Legit with all the various addresses:

Or even Dark Eye is very valid:

From here you will already find excellent starting points

P.S. Even in the Market Legit you will find some fraud sellers, check your feedback and the Policy Refund in case of dispute, and if they offer you arrangements on Telegram, 100% want you to cheat, this happens on DarkFox if you look for physical cards, my opinion and that the staff agrees to preplace the time ago I have reported and never took measures, even if you will see DarkFox be Legit, don't trust

Good luck

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Only newbies want to go to darkweb to buy just cc.