killfeargame

Reaction score
I have been using this forum since the beginning of 2021, but it seems like, most of the information over here are either useless in practical situation or something like, copied content from internet.
I got my hands on carding after my successful exploitation on a whmcs server from which I logged a good amount of UK CC during the 2018, like 3 years before. But I still have some CC working from those logs.
To be honest, I never had any success from the stuffs I bought online, like, the stuffs from the shops, vendors. For every attempt to buy something from online, I faced scams only. But I did have success with my logged CC and made some money from there.
I know there are some legit vendor out there under the hood, but it's hard to get a legit link to them. I stopped hoping to find any legit vendor / shop. But still hope to find a legit carding community. Can any of you guys at least tell me any legit forum/ carding community name to join, please. ?

Jefwilliams

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I have been using this forum since the beginning of 2021, but it seems like, most of the information over here are either useless in practical situation or something like, copied content from internet.
I got my hands on carding after my successful exploitation on a whmcs server from which I logged a good amount of UK CC during the 2018, like 3 years before. But I still have some CC working from those logs.
To be honest, I never had any success from the stuffs I bought online, like, the stuffs from the shops, vendors. For every attempt to buy something from online, I faced scams only. But I did have success with my logged CC and made some money from there.
I know there are some legit vendor out there under the hood, but it's hard to get a legit link to them. I stopped hoping to find any legit vendor / shop. But still hope to find a legit carding community. Can any of you guys at least tell me any legit forum/ carding community name to join, please. ?
DM ME NOW

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
To be sincere all carding forums are going down. Rippers everywhere. The best way to make money is to Phish your own logs.

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
You can find good carding forums at the link:
Also in this thread are fraudulent forums that deceive.