Is it possible to find the cvv from a dump?

negmtop

Carder
Reaction score
No it's not possible now.

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
lol you just waster 2 years of registration on this forum my friend lol

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
national bank of canada has the cvv in the t2 ccnum=YYMM1011CVV99999999 or CCN+yymm10110102000CVV000
depending on the bin

Last edited:

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
national bank of canada has the cvv in the t2 ccnum=YYMM1011CVV99999999 or CCN+yymm10110102000CVV000
depending on the bin

You sure its the same because I know track has something that look like cvv that is 3 numbers but it is called CVN or something. Some dumps guy probably know what I talk about.

Morrix

Reaction score
track2 may have cvv but this this is different value from cvv2 on the signature strip. Both are semi-random 3 digit code but used for validating different things. Try to read some article on magstripe cryptography.

KBroker

Reaction score
The cvv on the magstripe is generally called the CVV1 value, this is always a different number from the CVV2 value and is used to verify that the track data has not been altered. The reason is if the two CVV values were the same, then you could always write track 2 data from the account number, exp date, and cvv on the back of the card allowing you to use it online and in stores.

bossiam

Carder
Reaction score
but on national bank canada the cvv is on the t2 i had some hand skimmed with cvv noted down and its on the t2 aswell