is it enough…

HateAvarage

Professional
Reaction score
is it enough to use vpn that doesn’t keep logs and be safe? like express vpn. if i don’t share any personal data while working ;/) is vpn enough to keep me safe 100%?

Man

Professional
Reaction score
Yes, that's quite enough. Configure the VPN so that when the connection to the VPN server is broken, the connection to the Internet is cut off.
When working with a card, additional anonymity will be provided by a resident request socks5, RDP or SSH-tunnel corresponding to the cardholder's address.

KeepTrying

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ NO LONGER ACTIVE
Reaction score
is it enough to use vpn that doesn’t keep logs and be safe? like express vpn. if i don’t share any personal data while working ;/) is vpn enough to keep me safe 100%?
I wanted to share my experience using an anti-detect browser, which was considered secure, along with a proxy that had a perfect 100/100 safety score against fraud. Despite these precautions, I discovered that my DNS was leaking.

Based on this, I would advise caution when relying on a VPN for activities you prefer to keep private from governmental oversight. It's important to be aware that even with security measures in place, vulnerabilities can still exist.